What's new

Economic activity ? DHA comm market .. saturday night . 830PM .

time = 830pm
day = saturday

location = Dha ph 1 main market , lahore

-----------

the usually busy and jam packed streets and parking lots were 60 -70 percent empty . many shops were shuttering down ( 830pm) sans some grocery stores and pharmacies .

im living here for the last 12 years, i have never seen such 'dystpoia' of no activity , and that too on a Saturday night .

i inquired from a shopkeeper and he replied , " sir there is no business, no sale , people are NOT spending anymore , we shut down early since there is no point to run the shop late and pay heavy elec bills "

-----------------

welcome to IMF induced shock economics

welcome to a devalued currency regime

welcome to moderately high inflation

-----------------

View attachment 606423 View attachment 606424 View attachment 606425 View attachment 606426 View attachment 606427 View attachment 606428 View attachment 606429

------------
G-Block market has always been this way. Guess the bustling pics of H-Block wouldn't make for the sansani you wanted. Have had family in DHA since 80s and living here since the last 10 years.

1.5 years is more Enough to judge a govt’s performance and frankly this current one is lagging farr in everything.
Funnily Pakistani's let the zardari's and sharif's rape and plunder for 30+ years yet find shock therapy "shocking".

As per your your first reference, the deficit seems to be lowest in Ganja bros tenure.
Which drug are you taking, Patwari?
3-1532027175 (1).jpg

The second one only shows a hopless future for as long as pti is in power.
Is PTI the cause of 18 billion dollar deficit in past 5 years?

Well they don’t run it themselves per say, but they do know when it’s time to take correctional measure
Yes they removed your favorite Ishaq Dollar from power and saved the country from bankruptcy by bringing Imran Khan.

coming up next -

visit to grocery markets = i will post invoices of food items ( sugar and atta )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G-Block market has always been this way. Guess the bustling pics of H-Block wouldn't make for the sansani you wanted. Have had family in DHA since 80s and living here since the last 10 years.

im living in DHA for last 12 years,

regular visitor to G block market

this 'emptiness' , and that too on a saturday 830pm is something ive never seen

time = 830pm
day = saturday

-----------

the usually busy and jam packed streets and parking lots were 60 -70 percent empty . many shops were shuttering down ( 830pm) sans some grocery stores and pharmacies .

im living here for the last 12 years, i have never seen such 'dystpoia' of no activity , and that too on a Saturday night .

i inquired from a shopkeeper and he replied , " sir there is no business, no sale , people are NOT spending anymore , we shut down early since there is no point to run the shop late and pay heavy elec bills "

-----------------

-----------------

View attachment 606423 View attachment 606424 View attachment 606425 View attachment 606426 View attachment 606427 View attachment 606428 View attachment 606429

------------
I am in this very same area between 10 to 7 and everytime i leave office this area is jammed packed specially the pizza time road and the parking next to it, because thats where i park my car. It takes me around 10 minutes to just reach till Shell pump from back there. So i am not sure this is the correct assessment. Which Saturday was this?

I am in this very same area between 10 to 7 and everytime i leave office this area is jammed packed specially the pizza time road and the parking next to it, because thats where i park my car. It takes me around 10 minutes to just reach till Shell pump from back there. So i am not sure this is the correct assessment. Which Saturday was this?

15 feb .

time = 830pm
day = saturday

-----------

-----------------

-----------------

------------

I have been to this place multiple times in weekends. This side of the market has always been like this even on weekends. Go towards Jaidi Pan shop from here and you will see everything.

=
im living in DHA for last 12 years,

regular visitor to G block market

this 'emptiness' , and that too on a saturday 830pm is something ive never seen
You know emptiness is such a lazy argument. There are places opening up all over Lahore and you need to re-evaluate your "economy FUBAR'ed" metrics. Mall1 on main blvd used to be "empty" 2-3 years ago. It is now bustling as a bee hive. DHA has to up its game. People have a lot of options to spend on. Evolve or die.

You know emptiness is such a lazy argument. There are places opening up all over Lahore and you need to re-evaluate your "economy FUBAR'ed" metrics. Mall1 on main blvd used to be "empty" 2-3 years ago. It is now bustling as a bee hive. DHA has to up its game. People have a lot of options to spend on. Evolve or die.
This part of the market is chock full of real estate dealer offices, veterinary clinics, marriage bureaus, hardware and construction material stores, a few clothing shops, 2 small restaurants and a single Jalalsons. How in blazes does the OP expect people to throng a real estate dealer and construction material hub at night? Mover a couple of lanes right to H block market or left towards the Bismillah store side and the scene is totally different. B******p galore!

Now you will be branded Patwari.

No one will give any counter argument or logic. Just brand Patwari and matter resolved.

Soon there will be one liner experts here.

View attachment 606623

It is year 2020. You are quoting 2017-18 data. Current account deficit is again increasing.

The people in PTI are. The current cabinet comprising of the people from Musharaf/Zardari era cabinet. They were the ones who implemented those policies.

Yes they removed your favorite Ishaq Dollar from power and saved the country from bankruptcy by bringing Imran Khan.

PTI brought back Zardari's finance minister. Why is it we critisize Zardari but not his finance minister.

View attachment 606623

Smoking the same drug your father was when you were born. Be careful when you label someone and mind your language. Shows a lot about how you were brought up. I voted for Asad umar.

And as per your reference the deficit seems to be low during 2013,2014,2015,2016. Or starts rising when the dharnas started. Chinese president trip got cancelled and what not.
Abdul Hafeez Shaikh is the worst economic hitman in history. Go figure. Norway k parhe likhe Jaaahil insaan. Baat karne ki tameez seekho pehlay.

On a side note most of the people who use foul language on this forum are overseas pakistanis.who have no idea what ground realities inPakistan are like.

People have lost hope. Hope was the only thing that carried this PTI govt. forward. Empty MoUs with foreign countries won't help revive hope. Imran Khan is already finished he needs to go after mafia and bureaucrat parasites, meaning reforms to change goverance no other choice.
Stop it, retail markets have slowed due to Mega Malls because they operate on economies of scale and are therefore, cheaper. Thats it

Stop it, retail markets have slowed due to Mega Malls because they operate on economies of scale and are therefore, cheaper. Thats it

hahahaahaha

let me know please which is a cheaper maal to shop

Back
Top Bottom