What's new

Economic activity ? DHA comm market .. saturday night . 830PM .

time = 830pm
day = saturday

location = Dha ph 1 main market , lahore

-----------

the usually busy and jam packed streets and parking lots were 60 -70 percent empty . many shops were shuttering down ( 830pm) sans some grocery stores and pharmacies .

im living here for the last 12 years, i have never seen such 'dystpoia' of no activity , and that too on a Saturday night .

i inquired from a shopkeeper and he replied , " sir there is no business, no sale , people are NOT spending anymore , we shut down early since there is no point to run the shop late and pay heavy elec bills "

-----------------

welcome to IMF induced shock economics

welcome to a devalued currency regime

welcome to moderately high inflation

-----------------

View attachment 606423 View attachment 606424 View attachment 606425 View attachment 606426 View attachment 606427 View attachment 606428 View attachment 606429

------------
Seems like H block market, it's so old seems like s*** hole. Only reasonable outlets are uniworth, hang ten, few fruit vendors, Insta print, Sheezan and it's morning Desi breakfast, may be kfc rest is anything but decent. Even McDonald's is pathetic here. Hustle bustle used to be around the food outlets like Karachi barbeque.

Major problem apart from downturn in economy are the unreasonable rental rates in the area.

Seems like H block market, it's so old seems like s*** hole. Only reasonable outlets are uniworth, hang ten, few fruit vendors, Insta print, Sheezan and it's morning Desi breakfast, may be kfc rest is anything but decent. Even McDonald's is pathetic here. Hustle bustle used to be around the food outlets like Karachi barbeque.

Major problem apart from downturn in economy are the unreasonable rental rates in the area.

sir you'll be surprised

my tenants from ph5 and even the dead ph4 comm area are moving to ph1 market since rentals are half ( thanks to bad parking , esp near mc donalds)

this is the cheapest area to rent , LOL

i will post pics of ph4 and ph6 . they feel like zombie lands

PTI brought back Zardari's finance minister. Why is it we critisize Zardari but not his finance minister.
Zardari's finance minister performed much better than your favorite Ishaq Dollar.
3-1532027175 (1).jpg

And as per your reference the deficit seems to be low during 2013,2014,2015,2016. Or starts rising when the dharnas started.
Deficits have nothing to do with dharnas patwari. It is due to reckless CPEC policy by your favorite pmln govt.
5cdd135cca0eb.png
james_pershing_csis_cpec_piece_figure1.png
Pakistan-Trade-Deficit-Bar.png

99 percent malls and stores close at 830 pm in United States. Pakistan need to do the same instead of wasting electricity at night.

sir you'll be surprised

my tenants from ph5 and even the dead ph4 comm area are moving to ph1 market since rentals are half ( thanks to bad parking , esp near mc donalds)

this is the cheapest area to rent , LOL

i will post pics of ph4 and ph6 . they feel like zombie lands
Kounsi alternate universe k DHA Lahore mein rehta ho mian?
Phase 4 DD & FF are anything but Zombie lands regardless of the fact that they have always been slow, phase 5 CCA is bustling till 2/3 am especially the coffee shop lane (I live a stone throw away from the place), phase 6 main boulevard commercial strip & CCA are still under developed but seeing the total phase 6 residential occupancy rate the shops & restaurants there are doing very good. Alfatah in phase 6 is always full, restaurants have a decent footfall & for a commercial strip where currently 60% plus occupancy is by banks & property/house construction finishing businesses plus around 30% of the commercial land is still undeveloped, the other businesses are doing quite well.
Folks, as a resident of DHA & someone who frequents these areas almost daily at evening/night hours take it from me, this guy is phibbing with a capital P.
Being a chartered accountant, I know, I have done so myself & have seen people cut back on spending but the way this guy is putting it is ridiculous. It is like the well off crowd in DHA, Suigas, HBFC society, Cantt, Paragon etc just all stopped spending!!!

Phase 4 DD & FF are anything but Zombie lands regardless of the fact that they have always been slow, phase 5 CCA is bustling till 2/3 am especially the coffee shop lane (I live a stone throw away from the place), phase 6 main boulevard commercial strip & CCA are still under developed but seeing the total phase 6 residential occupancy rate the shops & restaurants there are doing very good. Alfatah in phase 6 is always full, restaurants have a decent footfall & for a commercial strip where currently 60% plus occupancy is by banks & property/house construction finishing businesses plus around 30% of the commercial land is still undeveloped, the other businesses are doing quite well.
Folks, as a resident of DHA & someone who frequents these areas almost daily at evening/night hours take it from me, this guy is phibbing with a capital P.
Being a chartered accountant, I know, I have done so myself & have seen people cut back on spending but the way this guy is putting it is ridiculous. It is like the well off crowd in DHA, Suigas, HBFC society, Cantt, Paragon etc just all stopped spending!!!
Pakistanis can stop spending on any thing BUT FOOD, its their only entertainment

hahahaahaha

let me know please which is a cheaper maal to shop
There is nothing in it to laugh. There is a chain of super stores called IMTIAZ SUPER STORE in Karachi. their rates are sometimes even cheaper than whole sale rates. It is simple common sense not rocket science.

Phase 4 DD & FF are anything but Zombie lands regardless of the fact that they have always been slow, phase 5 CCA is bustling till 2/3 am especially the coffee shop lane (I live a stone throw away from the place), phase 6 main boulevard commercial strip & CCA are still under developed but seeing the total phase 6 residential occupancy rate the shops & restaurants there are doing very good. Alfatah in phase 6 is always full, restaurants have a decent footfall & for a commercial strip where currently 60% plus occupancy is by banks & property/house construction ng businesses plus around 30% of the commercial land is still undeveloped, the other businesses are doing quite well.

i live in ph4

got my office in ph4 comm area DD market

4 x plazas in front of my office have been vacant for six months now

ph5 comm area has activity since there is no other place nearby

regarding ph1 = its activity level is 50 percent less than it was 2-3 yrs back

bhai jaan im in no alternate universe,,,

Back
Top Bottom