What's new

Eastern Anatolian Conflicts 1800's - 1920 | News & Discussions

@MarkusS agreed. A special and upgraded partnership is a better solution. Turkey doesn't need the full institutions of the EU, same goes the other way around. An honest, constructive and pragmatic partnership would be much better than infinite bickering between everyone.

Although Schengen would have been nice.

But would only be nice for turkey. This would open the boarder to iraq, iran and syria and for security reasons you may understand why this is impossible.

But would only be nice for turkey. This would open the boarder to iraq, iran and syria and for security reasons you may understand why this is impossible.
FRONTEX could operate in Turkey to prevent that. While we are talking about a special relationship I think it's possible that Schengen can be realised if both countries can agree to certain security protocols.

haha! you talk about democracy but the new world is nothing but BS. its amusing to see a a person like you who actually thinks he is free but is actually systematically brainwashed to believe that you have something that others don't! now going on to the Armenian genocide? i know for a fact the only reason why the Armenian genocide has light shed upon it is because the soured relationship between Isreal and turkey. you people call genocide but forget what Italy did in Libya? or Germany in Russia ? yall should start looking in you own shirts to find out what your worth of grain is.

I know exactly what we did in Libya. And you know what? I´m proud for it as is the majority of italians. :) Thats what you don´t understand. You actually believe anyone gives a shit about human rights.

If we did we would not be friends with Saudi Barbaria.

Hell we sold Saddam Hussein poison gas and the iranians gas masks.

Good that you meantioned libya. :D

Italy was good friends with Gaddafi as long he was useful. He was invited countless times to Rome and was treated like a special guest. He was a person who easily felt for pompous events. We made him feel special...

article-1307704-0AFA7504000005DC-938_468x286.jpg

berlusconi_gaddafi_0223.jpg

All this to get the oil for cheap bucks. He even ordere a cruise ship from us which was later given for free at italian cruise lines MSC...he paid it :D

He learned the game when we couldn´t use him anymore and dropped him like a hot potato.

It was one hell of a party between Italy, France and Libya...but ended bad for one of us...

sarkozy_berlusconi_and_gaddafi_party_by_rickytrek1-d4jg129.jpg

Turkey on the other hand is not a retarded 3rd world middle eastern country. You have to do normal diplomacy there and thats what you see there. From both sides.

FRONTEX could operate in Turkey to prevent that. While we are talking about a soecial relationship I think it's possible that Schengen can be realised if both countries can agree to certain security protocols.

Propably and i have no doubt your troops are capable to do that but you must realize this...the moment you enter Schengen you become a Fortress. Your boarder is already basicly under attack of millions of refugees. This would intesify. You would need to build a boarder defense similar to israels great wall...like we have in Ceuta and Melilla just much larger

Germans shouldn't be lecturing others on 'genocide'.

Who else should if not the germans? So far they are the only ones who act openly regarding theirs.

Propably and i have no doubt your troops are capable to do that but you must realize this...the moment you enter Schengen you become a Fortress. Your boarder is already basicly under attack of millions of refugees. This would intesify. You would need to build a boarder defense similar to israels great wall...like we have in Ceuta and Melilla just much larger

Who else should if not the germans? So far they are the only ones who act openly regarding theirs.

As I said if certain steps can be taken and a mutual agreement can be arrived at then Schengen or some thing very close (faster process mechanism form Turkish nationals applying for visas for example) can easily be implemented. Everyone must be satisfied of course.

Anyway we are getting off topic so I guess this conversation is for another time.

I know exactly what we did in Libya. And you know what? I´m proud for it as is the majority of italians. :) Thats what you don´t understand. You actually believe anyone gives a shit about human rights.

If we did we would not be friends with Saudi Barbaria.

Hell we sold Saddam Hussein poison gas and the iranians gas masks.

Good that you meantioned libya. :D

Italy was good friends with Gaddafi as long he was useful. He was invited countless times to Rome and was treated like a special guest. He was a person who easily felt for pompous events. We made him feel special...

article-1307704-0AFA7504000005DC-938_468x286.jpg

berlusconi_gaddafi_0223.jpg

All this to get the oil for cheap bucks. He even ordere a cruise ship from us which was later given for free at italian cruise lines MSC...he paid it :D

He learned the game when we couldn´t use him anymore and dropped him like a hot potato.

It was one hell of a party between Italy, France and Libya...but ended bad for one of us...

sarkozy_berlusconi_and_gaddafi_party_by_rickytrek1-d4jg129.jpg

Turkey on the other hand is not a retarded 3rd world middle eastern country. You have to do normal diplomacy there and thats what you see there. From both sides.

you got it all wrong not talking about ghadafi, talking about Omar Mukhtar times. where you guys remind us about the Armenian genocide and the holocaust what about the slaughter in africa ? the slaughter of thousands of Bedouin? and turkey being retarded? from what i know France and Italy and turkey is the same $hit so save me the BS.

you got it all wrong not talking about ghadafi, talking about Omar Mukhtar times. where you guys remind us about the Armenian genocide and the holocaust what about the slaughter in africa ? the slaughter of thousands of Bedouin? and turkey being retarded? from what i know France and Italy and turkey is the same $hit so save me the BS.

did we profit from the "slaughter" in africa? Yup we did. So its good. When your only invention in 40.000 years is a spear you should not cry when you get fucked up.

as dor turkey...i said turkey is not retarded. You did misread my words

who act openly regarding theirs.

hmmmmmhh claiming armanian "genocide" the first of century while theirs in africa is clearly "open acting"

When your only invention in 40.000 years is a spear you should not cry when you get fucked up.

and when you kill entire muslim population in a city and thousands of other in other cities and you have no friends to defend you than you should not cry when you get fucked up

did we profit from the "slaughter" in africa? Yup we did. So its good. When your only invention in 40.000 years is a spear you should not cry when you get fucked up.

as dor turkey...i said turkey is not retarded. You did misread my words

then as i say if your people will die they will die because they are stupid and dam well ignorant. anyways all them years of killing other people for your so called colonialism and after ww2 you guys wanna play good guys hahaha!all i say is i show no sympathy to Europe . glad to be born in Canada we love peace.

Last edited:
hahaha..who gives a sh!t what German President says?

You think Turkey...the fastest growing economy of Europe, the largest military of mainland Europe, and with nuclear protection of the United States..will "fear" a stupid *** speech from a German, especially when Germans are a dying breed and they themselves need Turkish immigrants to keep their economy up and running? lol..

Turkey is on path to become the largest nation of Europe in terms of population. It already has the largest land area and military. And in next 40 years, It will become one of the top economy in Europe as well (Inshallah!)

However, Germans and Dutch can keep giving "speeches" all they want. :lol:

"Germany talks about massacre" !!!
Germans shouldn't be lecturing others on 'genocide'.

Or Italians and there Raids on the Tripolitanian War. Or Other War´s but here is no Italian or German Section.

Only He is an "Idiot" here who already get his answers on the Same Forum here 1-2 Years ago and coming again with the same Things and already don´t get infraction or something like that ? We are not here on a Political Forum.

It´s a Defence related Forum.

@MarkusS aka Niccolo Machiavelli...hahahaha

Moral has no reason...so so!

He just tries to be an attention seeker.

His country of origin is irrelevant in International Relations. Nobody cares or talk about Italy. Just a good tourist spot.

If you, as a German, acted tough..I'll understand. Germany is top dog of Europe. But I don't why he has to embarrass himself here again and again by talking about Italy....a country nobody gives a sh!t about.

Above, he is talking as if the great Italy toppled Qaddafi...lmao!!

As the pope spoke out about the armenian genozide many politicians in germany were unhappy that the german government avoided the word "genocide". This changed now as Erdogan attacked the pope and insulted him.

The Bundestag (Parliament) demands that the events aren´t called a masscre and are clearly named as planned genocide. It is expected that president Gauck will also name it thatw ay in his speech regarding this event

Bundestag will nun doch von "Völkermord" an Armeniern reden - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Back
Top Bottom