What's new

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

They do it purposely. Indian libtards invite people from the rest of the world to spit on Hindu scriptures to feel good about themselves. They burnish their credentials of being liberals that way. MF Hussein is a third rate artist who was elevated to stratosphere of popularity by an extremely mediocre segment of our intelligentsia who unfortunately dominate our media.

Agreed. MF was a hypocritical coward who shelved his movie just because some muslim organisation protested, but displaying nude Hindu gods for over 30 years and when legally challenged in courts (the court defended his right), ran off to an oil rich king, where he is not known to have painted the king's women without burkha, let alone nude.

His ''freedom of expression'' was a cheap dishonest and anti hindu gimmik. I don't say so, his actions do. I'd have defended his right of expression, if it was a matter of principle, and not of marketing expediency.

if people know it then certainly he also knows it...... He should have stressed more on uniting dharmic followers... Such statements bring down the faith in VHP or Other hindu organization among many sane hindus who wants to support them for gud reason...........
I also want Hinduism to be progressive in nature adopting good practices of modern civilization & ensuring our roots remain strongly intact with future generations to come.............

When have "sane Hindus" supported VHP. It has always been castigated as rabid fundamentalists. They do more for Dharma than a lot of other urbanized Hindus do. Hinduism is by nature progressive. It is not something it is becoming. The rest of the world is coming around in fact to thinking like Hindus do/did for thousands of years.

Nature worshippers we were forever, the world is talking in terms of ecology now. Animal worshippers and protectors of animals we were, now the world is talking about species protection and PETA and all that. I can go on and on.

When have "sane Hindus" supported VHP. It has always been castigated as rabid fundamentalists. They do more for Dharma than a lot of other urbanized Hindus do. Hinduism is by nature progressive. It is not something it is becoming. The rest of the world is coming around in fact to thinking like Hindus do/did for thousands of years.

Nature worshippers we were forever, the world is talking in terms of ecology now. Animal worshippers and protectors of animals we were, now the world is talking about species protection and PETA and all that. I can go on and on.

:tup:

True but still today we are not afraid of getting that fundamentalist title of Sickular n pervert media...... many of our generation are very assertive about our great Hinduism roots...... All we need to focus on bringing them together......
Have you read Breaking India book.....?

:tup:
True but still today we are not afraid of getting that fundamentalist title of Sickular n pervert media...... many of our generation are very assertive about our great Hinduism roots...... All we need to focus on bringing them together......
Have you read Breaking India book.....?

No I have not read breaking India, but I have seen all of Rajiv Malhotra's videos and am part of his discussion group.

Holy fuk 5 children? Jesus fukin christ. I am a Hindu and returning to India for good this summer. I do not think I will have more than 1 kid ever ever ever NEVER EVER. you know how much it costs to raise a child? Unless you dumpster him on road take shower on railway tracks take shit on roads yea then you can afford 5 kids

No I have not read breaking India, but I have seen all of Rajiv Malhotra's videos and am part of his discussion group.
Good to know............ I am about to buy that book for the similar reason you highlighted in some of previous post...........

lol .. 5 children .. he got senile.

Have one or two children max and give them all the best education and development facilities you can afford. When they become a successful person and responsible citizen, they will be much more to the help for both the community and the country.

Here is one very good essay by Mr. Malhotra on how Church destroyed Swami Nityananda.

How church destroyed Swami Nithyananda! – Rajiv Malhotra | Thammayya's Weblog

I don't agree with your argument on him..... Swamy should acts strictly as swami even behind the scene whatsoever ..... I feel these are people like him who defaming Hinduism no offence even considering Nityanad in same category.....
Our babas holding crores of wealth for what, take any saints who has not marketise Hinduism to earn money n people start worshipping them like a god.... I have no sympathy for Nithyanada, Aasaraam, Sadhvi Praghay or anyone else whose behavior is illicit or immoral or inhumane.....
Good saints does not live AC rooms airing there views from televisions n creating an empire for sustaining for long time...........Why not they should donate there wealth for public cause I have not come across even a single such case.......

I don't agree with your argument on him..... Swamy should acts strictly as swami even behind the scene whatsoever ..... I feel these are people like him who defaming Hinduism no offence even considering Nityanad in same category.....
Our babas holding crores of wealth for what, take any saints who has not marketise Hinduism to earn money n people start worshipping them like a god.... I have no sympathy for Nithyanada, Aasaraam, Sadhvi Praghay or anyone else whose behavior is illicit or immoral or inhumane.....
Good saints does not live AC rooms airing there views from televisions n creating an empire for sustaining for long time...........Why not they should donate there wealth for public cause I have not come across even a single such case.......

Swamis should act strictly as swamis? What was tantra all about then? Are our sadhus equivalent of Catholic priests who are not to indulge in sex? Are those shiva sutras bogus? Why this puritan approach?

Baba's holding wealth is almost always plowed back into the community. The amount of work done in Puttaparthi is to be seen. Or the work of Mata Amritanandamayi or Baba Ramdev or Nityananada. This is not something possible without the funds they get from people. How does knowledge dissemination happen if there is no money?

Nityananda was acquitted of all moral wrong doing and today is listed as one of the most important gurus. Those who accused him are in jail.

Sadhvi Pragya has not had a single case registed against her even though she has been in jail for the last so many years.

NIA to drop charges against Sadhvi Pragya Singh - The Times of India

Likewise, Sankracharya Jayendra Saraswathi who was dragged through the roads for murder in Sankaraman case on flimsy basis was acquitted.

Read more at: Sankararaman murder case: Kanchi Sankaracharya, 22 others acquitted : South, News - India Today

You typify the Christianized Hindu.

I have realised after a lot of thought, the only answer is.....sperm donation.

Back
Top Bottom