What's new

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

These old leaders of VHP are dinosaur now with such ideas.

If Hindu women start baring the burden of their own children the who will surrogate the burden of the children of women from he west and the wealthy ?

Come now, there is no need to be so guarded with one's reprimand.

Reprimand? Guarded? Where? I was just disappointed that for all your talks of hedonism, you turned out just as prosaic.

If Hindu women start baring the burden of their own children the who will surrogate the burden of the children of women from he west and the wealthy ?

West does not want to outsource anymore, so it is going to find its own candidate. People keep me about how advanced West is, so I am sure they already have their men lined up.

upload_2014-2-22_19-4-53.jpeg

Reprimand? Guarded? Where? I was just disappointed that for all your talks of hedonism, you turned out just as prosaic.

You could have mustered up more wit rather than using a mundane term ("chicken").

Now, a person maybe a hedonistic twit and still be perfectly square.

You could have mustered up more wit rather than using a mundane term ("chicken").

Now, a person maybe a hedonistic twit and still be perfectly square.

Are not swingers considered to be square? Are they not the new normal? Squarer than the square. Is it not discrimination to call them not square?

Anyways when you restrict yourself to being square, then where is the quantum leap?

Are not swingers considered to be square? Are they not the new normal? Squarer than the square. Is it not discrimination to call them not square?

Anyways when you restrict yourself to being square, then where is the quantum leap?

Semantics dear, they are what they are..it bothers me none but I have found that my proclivities lead me to be part of only one camp. You can hardly fault me for that.

Bro , @Hermione is a women ......... Not the interest of @Dillinger ......... :lol:

You bachchas have gotten disrespectful in my absence. Dilli Baba shall have to deal with you lot.

Back
Top Bottom