What's new

Duties of a Muslim towards a non-Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
The distinction between "us" and "them" is what makes religion so bigoted. My stomach had an awful feeling after reading this, and I'm quite sure that's due to the Kung Pao chicken I ate for lunch.

Fourthly:

With regard to greeting, the Muslim should not initiate the greeting, but he may return it, because the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: Do not initiate the greeting of salaam with the Jews or Christians.” And he (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “If the people of the Book greet you with salaam (by saying al-salaamu ‘alaykum), say ‘Wa ‘alaykum.’” So the Muslim should not initiate the greeting to a kaafir, but if the kaafir initiates it, and the Jew or Christians etc. greets you with salaam, then you should say “wa ‘alaykum,” as the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said.

Honestly, time to move away from 7th century etiquettes.

Last edited:
Duties of a non-muslim to a muslim - throw him off to the sea

There are two Muslims worlds....

One having Turkey, Malaysia, UAE, etc...
Second: Pakistan, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, etc.

No wonder the former are so developed and almost at par with the western world. They don't see the world as Kaafir and Muslims..... Infact, out of many that I visited, Turkey is among the most secular ones. You won't even feel you are a Kuffar in Turkey.

PS: Count the jamatis on PDF in the second group.
clear.png

[video]

I don't know why people are allergic with word "kafir" Its not offensive or racist word . Kafir is simply someone who reject Islam after knowing its teaching. Atheist should not be offended if he was called atheist so Why people object with word "kafirs" or idol worshipper when they are doing idol worshipping. Why they don't want t be associate with these term?

correction. The rest of the world can watch, whilst they enjoy their steaks and all the other requirements of a good life as Pakistanis decide if the Mullahs can truly take them to heaven.

Of course the Mullahs will take their followers to "heaven". It may not be exactly as promised, though. :D

What did I read!

It is pure racism and bigotry. Is this what Islam teaches? No wonder Islam has such a bad reputation across the world.

I don't know why people are allergic with word "kafir" Its not offensive or racist word . Kafir is simply someone who reject Islam after knowing its teaching. Atheist should not be offended if he was called atheist so Why people object with word "kafirs" or idol worshipper when they are doing idol worshipping. Why they don't want t be associate with these term?

What do you mean by rejecting Islam. 80% of the world is born non Muslim.

What you people mean by Kafir is a person who doesn't believe in god. For Hindus...we believe in god, but our god is not Allah. That is where we have problem with the word Kafir. Moreover, Kafir is discriminatory in a way that it segregates people based on religion. Around 40% of world Muslim live in non Muslim countries. This self segregation is more harmful to Muslims than to others, because anyway there are very few non Muslims living in Muslim countries.

What did I read!

It is pure racism and bigotry. Is this what Islam teaches? No wonder Islam has such a bad reputation across the world.

What do you mean by rejecting Islam. 80% of the world is born non Muslim.

What you people mean by Kafir is a person who doesn't believe in god. For Hindus...we believe in god, but our god is not Allah. That is where we have problem with the word Kafir. Moreover, Kafir is discriminatory in a way that it segregates people based on religion. Around 40% of world Muslim live in non Muslim countries. This self segregation is more harmful to Muslims than to others, because anyway there are very few non Muslims living in Muslim countries.
Stop teaching me. Kafir is someone who know what is Islam and then reject it while non Muslism is someone who is follower of any other religion and don't have knowledge of Islam. I was just saying that there is nothing wrong with these words that you should feel offended . If you are worshipping idol then why it should hurt you when someone call you idol worshipper ? Lol You are free to practice whatever you want . We dont have any problem with it but dont take word kafirs as insult

Stop teaching me. Kafir is someone who know what is Islam and then reject it while non Muslism is someone who is follower of any other religion and don't have knowledge of Islam. I was just saying that there is nothing wrong with these words that you should feel offended . If you are worshipping idol then why it should hurt you when someone call you idol worshipper ? Lol You are free to practice whatever you want . We dont have any problem with it but dont take word kafirs as insult

Why should I teach you? It is your parents and teachers duty to teach you and not me.

Majority of the world don't have any knowledge of Islam..I don't have...we are not kafirs or whatever nonsense you call us.

Why should I teach you? It is your parents and teachers duty to teach you and not me.

Majority of the world don't have any knowledge of Islam..I don't have...we are not kafirs or whatever nonsense you call us.
you are getting emotional over nothing . Its my duty to teach you what i learned lol

If you dont have knowledge of Islam then you are simply non Muslims. If you are worshipping idols then you are idol worshippers. If you know islam then reject it then it will make you a kafir. Why chewing chilli?

you are getting emotional over nothing . Its my duty to teach you what i learned lol

If you dont have knowledge of Islam then you are simply non Muslims. If you are worshipping idols then you are idol worshippers. If you know islam then reject it then it will make you a kafir. Why chewing chilli?

There is nothing emotional here. I am saying for your good. The self segregation is more harmful to you people than to us. Anyway...it is your choice.

How about just love for all man kind and every other species and organisms on Earth? Because we really are in one galaxy among millions, one planet among trillions, and maybe one dimension among many too.

There is nothing emotional here. I am saying for your good. The self segregation is more harmful to you people than to us. Anyway...it is your choice.
Well what do you mean by self-segregation? There are people from different cultures/religion follow different beliefs and worship their own God and visit their own places of worship be it temple, madirs, gurdawra, mosques, chucrch etc. You can call it self-segregation but that's the beauty of multi-cultural society and its right of people. You cannot paint all religious beliefs as one when they all differ in theory and practices. My point was that some peopel take some words like kafirs and idol worshipper as an insult when they are not insulting words in reality if you bother to check their meaning with calm head :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom