What's new

Duties of a Muslim towards a non-Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
So essentially according to this narrative, Muslims need to openly discriminate against being nice to non-muslims, be rude to them and tend to isolate them in the community.
Good way to help the image of Islam.
My thoughts too.

A needless thread

Their opinions give us a picture of how the new generation has been brought up and what the youth thinks. Their opinions are that of what the society taught them affirmed by their own conviction. Anyways, I will not drag that any further than it is required.
No wonder why Indians who actually visit Pakistan or,met a Pakistani is in for a pleasent surprise. As far as pdf goes, Indian trolls are far worse.

But with regard to celebrating their festivals, the Muslim should not take part in celebrating their festivals,

For academic reasons .. would some enlightened one explain to a dumbo like me the reason for this ?

Also, has anyone questioned this dictat ? If so were you satisfied with the answer ?

The specialty of any sort of radicalism is such that it is initially targeted at some group or ideology. Once the objective is achieved, It does not stop there. It discover the new target. The new target may the one who had initially supported them. We have seen many example.

No wonder why Indians who actually visit Pakistan or,met a Pakistani is in for a pleasent surprise. As far as pdf goes, Indian trolls are far worse.

Hmm..This is thrice that I've been told that, since yesterday. I think I should do that.
But let me assure you, I have met lots of Pakistanis in real life. But, when that happens, I have kept the conversations strictly related to business and my counterpart has also done the same.

I am going to have some free time, 3 weeks at most. I think I can spare 10 days. So, what places do you think I should visit ? Of course I want to visit Lahore.

Last edited:
I am going to have some free time, 3 weeks at most. I think I can spare 10 days. So, what places do you think I should visit ? Of course I want to visit Lahore.
Not a tourism expert, not sure which type of places you like.
In my opinion visit Lahore and Islamabad.

Some other members may guide you @OrionHunter @Armstrong

20 something boys doing muth maari on PDF are only important if you are teenage girl (or may be a ignored aunty).

Sir you are making me feel highly inadequate. :(

Did you visit Pakistan?

it costs very little for an Indian to take a bus to Amritsar, then a taxi ride to border.

Why I say this? I have met Indians who followed this trek

Onnce you have made a trip, only then you will have a better picture.

How to get inside, once at the border?

Can I get a day pass or something? Do you get only beef in Lahore or mutton also? How to be sure? Will shop owners and waiter be honest? Or derive sadistic pleasure?

Of course the Mullahs will take their followers to "heaven". It may not be exactly as promised, though. :D
But they becomes useless for 72 virgins after blasting themselves into body parts.

Even Muhammad said "Do not initiate the greeting of salaam with the Jews or Christians".
Now tell me , This is religious bigotry or not?

I don't know why people are allergic with word "kafir" Its not offensive or racist word . Kafir is simply someone who reject Islam after knowing its teaching. Atheist should not be offended if he was called atheist so Why people object with word "kafirs" or idol worshipper when they are doing idol worshipping. Why they don't want t be associate with these term?
I'm a proud Kaafir...

well, People in west thinks that only Brown+Arabs People follows Islam thanks to their Education System.
so in their mind islam is :
arabian-muslim-man-reading-quran-36430406.jpg
APTOPIX-Mideast-Iraq-_Horo.jpg

Reality:
islamnotarace1.jpg
stock-photo-beautiful-muslim-arabic-woman-reading-book-on-dark-color-background-197613728.jpg
Agree to this, islam is not a race. But it's the islamists who accuse people who challenge Islamism as racists. The term islamophobia is used as alternate to racism..

There is nothing emotional here. I am saying for your good. The self segregation is more harmful to you people than to us. Anyway...it is your choice.
Mate, the two main theory goes back to the beginning of Islam 1400 years ago.

Reactions: ito
I am sure they will be honest,

In any case when in doubt eat chicken or fish

Sir I am a heavy red meat eater. Chicken is like paneer for me. Fish is ok for a change once in a while only.

But ya, in Pakistan I guess there might be no other option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom