What's new

Durga Puja in Khulna, Bangladesh

Go check the Surah.

1698269843702.png

Here those who fight us of course those include enemy politician like Netanyahu and the active soldiers, women children civilians from the enemy side of course are not those mentioned in that verse above since they are not those wage war agains Muslims. But those from active soldiers and politicians who ordered the war can be killed. This is war and God give the Muslims assurance that they will not be punished if they killed those active soldiers and politicians who ordered and supported the war against Muslim.

1698270125944.png

If they dont fight Muslims any more so we have to made cease fire and stop the war and try to be nice with one another

1698270215370.png

PS : Any one who killed civilians during war will get huge sins, and if Hamas killed civilians they will be punished as well in Akherat. For years I am here I never support the Hamas

Last edited:
Personal insults and religions ones
Hei dumbass, see the context and look on the full verses, that verses talk about the war.

I am in my bed with my phone, I can explaine further if I am in office with my computer some hours from now.

About terror on the heart, yep you disbeliever dont have satisfaction inside your heart. Thats true
Idiot Mulla, you should have been born 1500 years ago and asked the compilers of Quran to erase these verses or include explanations. Many verses were erased and burned when re-compiling during Abu Bakr and Othman.

But, you guys force us to believe that it came down on this Earth from the Heaven through the roof. So, no change is accepted. The Holy Book was compiled and recompiled at least three times without the necessary corrections that you suggest. No wonder, people would follow them as it is.

You are now asking people to write explanations to the contexts who are already divided into million sects. Everybody would explain his way.

So, call a Islamic Conference and include the explanations. Will you? You are a great Muslim idiot but you think others are idiot.

B*stard, you did not answer my question about Jakarta submerging under water. Another unknowing pig coming here to teach others!!!

Idiot Mulla, you should have been born 1500 years ago and asked the compilers of Quran to erase these verses or include explanations. Many verses were erased and burned when re-compiling during Abu Bakr and Othman.

But, you guys force us to believe that it came down on this Earth from the Heaven through the roof. So, no change is accepted. The Holy Book was compiled and recompiled at least three times without the necessary corrections that you suggest. No wonder, people would follow them as it is.

You are now asking people to write explanations to the contexts who are already divided into million sects. Everybody would explain his way.

So, call a Islamic Conference and include the explanations. Will you? You are a great Muslim idiot but you think others are idiot.

B*stard, you did not answer my question about Jakarta submerging under water. Another unknowing pig coming here to teach others!!!

HEI STUPID, LOOK ON POST ABOVE YOU

ONLY STUPID LIKE YOU CANNOT SEE THE CONTEXT OF THE VERSES WHICH ARE VERY CLEAR

Muslims should abide with what God said and God regulation, I never have heart to kill any civilians if I am a soldier.
If your assertion is right, why that @Bilal9 and most other Fatwabaz Muslims are sooo peace loving!! They just follow the book and through insults to other religionists.
Is it their birth right? Who gave them that right?

You are another idiot Muslim who knows nothing about why Jakarta is going down. So, ask the SkyPower to give you an answer.

HEI STUPID LOOK ON THIS NEWS

WHEN YOU DONT HAVE CRITICAL THINKING, YOU WILL ACT LIKE THE WAY YOU ACT

Indonesians are not fool

-----------------------------

Hooray! 350 Thousand New Connections of Clean Water Pipes Will Be Installed in Jakarta in 2 Years​

Husen Miftahudin • February 21, 2023 13:39 PM

Jakarta: The Jakarta region will install 350 thousand new connections of clean water pipes in the next two years. This is to prevent the sinking of Jakarta due to the massive use of groundwater.

The new connection of the clean water pipe will be carried out by PT Moya Indonesia's subsidiary, PT Air Bersih Jakarta. The company has just received syndicated funds from a banking consortium worth IDR 8.87 trillion for the first phase.

The consortium of banks that distributed the syndicated funds to PT Air Bersih Jakarta were BCA, OCBC, OCBC NISP, BTN, Bank BTPN, PT SMI, and KB Bukopin.

CEO of Moya Indonesia Holdings Pte Ltd Mohamad Selim said, in two years it is targeted to build a pipeline connection in DKI Jakarta along 2,500 kilometers.

During the same period, 350 thousand new connections are targeted for houses in Jakarta. He ensured that the construction would not disturb the community

: "A total of 350,2030 first-phase houses over two years. The total will be 1.095 million until 21 (new connections of clean water pipes in Jakarta)," Selim said in a written statement, Tuesday, February 2023, <>.

He explained again that the development of clean water infrastructure will be carried out by PT Air Bersih Jakarta. Meanwhile, its operations will still be carried out by PAM Jaya, which is a Regional Owned Enterprise (BUMD) under the DKI Jakarta Provincial Government.

April began construction of clean water infrastructure

President Director of PT Air Bersih Jakarta Lafrik Bano Rangkuty explained, after signing, his party in April will be able to start development projects. The project was built for the Jatiluhur downstream and Buaran tiga clean water pipelines.

"The completion is different, there are two years, there are five years. Including network development," he explained.

Prevent land subsidence

On the other hand, Director of PT Bank BCA Antonius Widodo Mulyono added, from Rp8.87 trillion, his party distributed around Rp2.5 trillion. In this case, BCA is the lead in syndicating project loans.

"This project is very strategic, because anyone in this country, more specifically in DKI Province, all residents need quality clean water. In addition to providing better water quality, it can help prevent land subsidence," he said.

On the same occasion, Minister of Public Works and Public Housing (PUPR) Basuki Hadimuljono said, Jakarta sinks 12 to 18 centimeters every year due to excessive groundwater use.

However, the government cannot prohibit the use of groundwater by the community. Therefore, the government will fully support the construction of clean water pipes as an alternative to the use of clean water in Indonesia.

"The DKI government or the central government cannot prohibit it, unless it can supply clean water. If everything can be completed and can supply Jakarta water, then we can stop groundwater use in 2030," concluded Basuki.

Here is the source of the water, the new dam has been built in Banten Province (Bordering Jakarta)

Water treatment facility is also built to process biggest dam in Indonesia for Jakarta pipe water system

Jatiluhur Dam, West Java (Bordering Jakarta)

There are many other big dams in West Java that can supply Jakarta pipe water system, but according to Jakarta administrations Karian and Jatiluhur Dam are enough

These other new dams in West Java, Jatigede (the construction just been completed several years ago)

-------------------------------

Last edited:
HEI STUPID LOOK ON THIS NEWS

WHEN YOU DONT HAVE CRITICAL THINKING, YOU WILL ACT LIKE THE WAY YOU ACT

Indonesians are not fool

-----------------------------

Hooray! 350 Thousand New Connections of Clean Water Pipes Will Be Installed in Jakarta in 2 Years​

Husen Miftahudin • February 21, 2023 13:39 PM

Jakarta: The Jakarta region will install 350 thousand new connections of clean water pipes in the next two years. This is to prevent the sinking of Jakarta due to the massive use of groundwater.

The new connection of the clean water pipe will be carried out by PT Moya Indonesia's subsidiary, PT Air Bersih Jakarta. The company has just received syndicated funds from a banking consortium worth IDR 8.87 trillion for the first phase.

The consortium of banks that distributed the syndicated funds to PT Air Bersih Jakarta were BCA, OCBC, OCBC NISP, BTN, Bank BTPN, PT SMI, and KB Bukopin.

CEO of Moya Indonesia Holdings Pte Ltd Mohamad Selim said, in two years it is targeted to build a pipeline connection in DKI Jakarta along 2,500 kilometers.

During the same period, 350 thousand new connections are targeted for houses in Jakarta. He ensured that the construction would not disturb the community

: "A total of 350,2030 first-phase houses over two years. The total will be 1.095 million until 21 (new connections of clean water pipes in Jakarta)," Selim said in a written statement, Tuesday, February 2023, <>.

He explained again that the development of clean water infrastructure will be carried out by PT Air Bersih Jakarta. Meanwhile, its operations will still be carried out by PAM Jaya, which is a Regional Owned Enterprise (BUMD) under the DKI Jakarta Provincial Government.

April began construction of clean water infrastructure

President Director of PT Air Bersih Jakarta Lafrik Bano Rangkuty explained, after signing, his party in April will be able to start development projects. The project was built for the Jatiluhur downstream and Buaran tiga clean water pipelines.

"The completion is different, there are two years, there are five years. Including network development," he explained.

Prevent land subsidence

On the other hand, Director of PT Bank BCA Antonius Widodo Mulyono added, from Rp8.87 trillion, his party distributed around Rp2.5 trillion. In this case, BCA is the lead in syndicating project loans.

"This project is very strategic, because anyone in this country, more specifically in DKI Province, all residents need quality clean water. In addition to providing better water quality, it can help prevent land subsidence," he said.

On the same occasion, Minister of Public Works and Public Housing (PUPR) Basuki Hadimuljono said, Jakarta sinks 12 to 18 centimeters every year due to excessive groundwater use.

However, the government cannot prohibit the use of groundwater by the community. Therefore, the government will fully support the construction of clean water pipes as an alternative to the use of clean water in Indonesia.

"The DKI government or the central government cannot prohibit it, unless it can supply clean water. If everything can be completed and can supply Jakarta water, then we can stop groundwater use in 2030," concluded Basuki.

Good to know a pig head has created some brain. But, pipewater supply is already late by a hundred years. It is only a leap service and Jakarta will keep on submerging.

Too much of underground water has already been pumped up and Jakarta land is in the process of subsiding with the lowering of underground water table.

Do not worry. There is another city named Dhaka with similar idiotic population as Indonesia has that is subsiding due to similar reason. But, we are waiting for Divine Intervention.

Ask your authority to recharge Jakarta underground every rainy season. Water now passes only a little through the concrete roofs and asphalt pavements into the soil below. There are many ways to recharge the underground water.

I am talking from the Christian and Buddhist technical/ knowledge books that I learned from. These are without idiotic verses asking to kill others.

Yep, I see many Muslim haters get jelous on how Jakarta becomes, so they keep making news and keep wishing if this will happen without doing deep research. Actually only in North Jakarta near the sea that the sinking happen, but we will try to avoid that to happen with help from Allah.

Jakarta overall

City Center is in Central Jakarta and huge population live in South Jakarta and areas near South Jakarta far from sea

Central Jakarta

South Jakarta

Near South Jakarta

Sentul

Some in Banten Province that bordering Jakarta

Go further south from Jakarta and you will see forest

Last edited:
Yep, I see many Muslim haters get jelous on how Jakarta becomes, so they keep making news without doing deep research. Actually only in North Jakarta near the sea that the sinking happen, but we will try to avoid that to happen.

City Center is in Central Jakarta and huge population live in South Jakarta and areas near South Jakarta far from sea

Central Jakarta

South Jakarta

Near South Jakarta

Sentul

Some in Banten Province that bordering Jakarta

Go further south from Jakarta and you will see forest

Brother @Indos don't worry about these Islamophobes. Their words are just jealousy - and this particular person picks fights with everyone, mentally disturbed individual.

Wallahi Jakarta is the jewel in the crown of the Islamic world in Asia (as is all of Indonesia), an example of tolerance, peace and productivity !

May Allah provide his limitless bounty of Rahmat and blessings upon Indonesian brothers and sisters and bring them progress and Halal sustenance, a model people in the Muslim world.

Wa akhiru da'wana an al-hamdu li-Llahi rabb il-'alamin !

Last edited:
Wallahi Jakarta is the jewel in the crown of the Islamic world in Asia (as is all of Indonesia), an example of tolerance, peace and productivity !

May Allah provide his limitless bounty of Rahmat and blessings upon Indonesian brothers and sisters and bring them progress and Halal sustenance, a model people in the Muslim world.

Wa akhiru da'wana an al-hamdu li-Llahi rabb il-'alamin !

Amin, thank you bro, I hope Bangladesh people also

And Jakarta will try to prevent the sinking naturally by providing the pipe water system to whole Jakartan people.

Even if we dont do anything and the sea start to come in 2050 (Only North Jakarta that get effected) then we can still build the sea wall like Netherland do, so I dont understand with those Muslim haters thinking.........

Jakartan developer somehow still confident to develop North Jakarta

Amin, thank you bro, I hope Bangladesh people also

And Jakarta will try to prevent the sinking naturally by providing the pipe water system to whole Jakartan people.

Even if we dont do anything and the sea start to come in 2050 (Only North Jakarta that get effected) then we can still build the sea wall like Netherland do, so I dont understand with those Muslim haters thinking.........

Jakartan developer somehow still confident to develop North Jakarta

My good wishes for Indonesian brothers and sisters. Indonesia is the biggest economy in the Muslim world and I hope they will find a way to stop the sinking of Jakarta sooner than later.

What is this garbage borrowed low class language you speak in?

Use proper Urdu or English...

Mods please note foul language.
Bachha hai kya, dhakkan bola isliye foul language:omghaha:

Anyway, you have really cleared my reservations about your lack of intellect, it's clear as daylight that any discussion with you will be devoid of any logic, from your end that is.

Last edited:
The whole world calls the Indians street shitters and cow piss drinkers. It's a shit and piss nation.

Yup - Sanghi low lifes however dare to give everybody intellectual lessons when their capital looks like this cesspit... :lol:

My God I thought our third tier cities looked bad. Wait, I think I saw a hand-drawn "Tanga"? In 2023?

Gandhey people living in Gandhey areas with Gandhey minds - no surprise really that they project their jealousy on others.

How do you say f*cked-up in Hindi? :lol:

1698288833258.png

Last edited:
Yup - Sanghi low lifes however dare to give everybody intellectual lessons when their capital looks like this cesspit... :lol:

My God I thought our third tier cities looked bad. Wait, I think I saw a hand-drawn "Tanga"? In 2023?

Gandhey people living in Gandhey areas with Gandhey minds - no surprise really that they project their jealousy on others.

View attachment 965301

View attachment 965301
They are buying RAFALE from France spending billions of euros while their capital is in dire straits. Please invest some money to improve the overall situation of your capital city.

Back
Top Bottom