What's new

Dumb Indian media making military strategies against Pakistan live on TV

if this is the state of indian strategic planners then we dont need to worry. they are talking about israel against syria or US against afghanistan or iraq and they are forgetting the basic difference that their any action will be met by an equal and opposite reaction. pak is not syria or afghanistan. PAF had always defeated the IAF In past wars and now we can hit anywhere in india as well.

two nAtions are super emotional . answer is no..especially india is creating lot of hate in is people which is not good for new generations

I agree to a certain extend, but do you have less filth back home who harbor hatred towards India and Indian's ??? The fact both our countries have enough spoilers of peace and as I said, this will be a vicious cycle until both are destroyed or it becomes unavoidable for any or both our nations. :hitwall:

Don’t underestimate Pakistani forces. Ask the Americans.

When was the last time Pakistan America "Conventionally" ??? :lol::lol::lol:

if this is the state of indian strategic planners then we dont need to worry. they are talking about israel against syria or US against afghanistan or iraq and they are forgetting the basic difference that their any action will be met by an equal and opposite reaction. pak is not syria or afghanistan. PAF had always defeated the IAF In past wars and now we can hit anywhere in india as well.

And if this is the level of intellect of an average Pakistani to mistake a petty TV anchor for a Strategic Planner. Then we have more to worry I guess. ;););)

And if this is the level of intellect of an average Pakistani to mistake a petty TV anchor for a Strategic Planner. Then we have more to worry I guess. ;););)
the general was not a petty TV anchor.

But it is sure that India would do something serious this time to hurt pakistan...elections are around and Modi has to assuage the pain and anger of the people...he knows very well this is a god given opportunity to him...if nothing is done,he is sure to lose elections.
Pakistan is about to revive is economy with the funds donated by Saudi and UAE...any escalation in the borders even for a fortnight would hit pakistan economy in a way that it would not be able to get up for another decade...that is why we should never support or endorse sins...those will definitely come back to haunt us

Pakistan equal and appropriate militarily response will be more embarrassing for Modi and your army. Its juvenile of you to think that it will be a one way traffic unless your army and Govt comes up with another hilarious announcement of surgical strike without producing any simple proof.

the general was not a petty TV anchor.

And what value does a retired general have ??? I can show you 100 of Pak army retired generals make taller claims and strategies than the above, Does that mean anything ??? :cheesy: Google and YouTube are your friends, just check. :-)

india is only hindu country in world in any nuclear war even if both Pakistan and india are destroyed the subcontinent will be captured by surrounding Muslim countries like afghanistan and iran and hindus will be eliminated from world permanently

The only Hindu country in the world was/is Nepal and not India :P
And when there would be war, it would be between Pakistan and India and not Muslim and Hindu.
Your entire ummah jumah feel makes rest of the world laugh at you. Think about yourself and your country.
And what a laugh, afganishtan and iran will capture indian land...China would be sucking its thumb i guess, they wont touch land of hindus.

When it comes to BakChodi indian retired personal are masters of it

I want to quote the dialogue of Indian Movie here

" Jab tak hindustan me Cinema hai (media also now) loog chuti*a bantey rhein gai "

:rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

When it comes to chest beating indians are kings

When it comes to actual balls

Well, I'm posting after a 4,5 years long break.

India would respond in the forms of escalations in siachen, major suicide attacks in Pakistan especially on some major holy shrines of various sects, even high profile assassination of one of our politicians (it could be IK even...), trying to create sectarian crisis by assassinating clerics from different sects... This would take place during this year I feel.

Then things would calm down till 2023...

Then we would have that war that all are talking about with India, let me also assure you that Hindu dharam would see near complete eradication as an aftermath.

See the modi electorate was declining rapidly, he, BJP (Extremist zionist hindu regime) needed something big to force entire Indian crowd rally behind him (they have done it successfully), Indian establishment want Modi win 2019 elections by hook or by crook, so we can see that now, even BJP's opposition i.e Congress etc. had no other option to sing in sync & in chorus with BJP.

This is the long tested recipe, this is what BJP did in 2002 Gujarat for political gains, now modi will have to do something big/visible in order to sustain the support he is getting from indian public, whether imaginary (like 2016 fake surgical strike) or something real.

We are currently in first phase, where indian regime is creating atmosphere in favour of them in the world, for upcoming hostilities using aggressive diplomacy, so that the major world powers support their ambitions in the name of self defence, we know indians have strong clout at world forums due to strong diplomatic support of USA, Israel & UK.

My personal opinion is that india may/will resort to any adventure after MBS visit to new Delhi, until then we will see only hostile rhetoric & diplomacy from indians.

I agree to a certain extend, but do you have less filth back home who harbor hatred towards India and Indian's ??? The fact both our countries have enough spoilers of peace and as I said, this will be a vicious cycle until both are destroyed or it becomes unavoidable for any or both our nations. :hitwall:

When was the last time Pakistan America "Conventionally" ??? :lol::lol::lol:

i agree and desgarre .. look, your ajeet davil started this all when pak were busy in afghanistan .. then pak plainer planet some plants there so now it is indian pay back time... what i see indian can not attack pakistan.. if they do they will be sent back in ston age.. even they are still in stone age. most of all foreign investors will not allow india to do that.. when i see their tv news. i got fair idea.. they are going to destroy mind of their own new generations.. i never saw this much enmity with its own coming generations.. thy are installing hate in the mind of people.. it is worse thing which you can do to your kids.. good luck

Back
Top Bottom