What's new

Dumb Indian media making military strategies against Pakistan live on TV

I don't blame them.

When one dog dies
upload_2019-2-16_22-18-55.png
it is :cry:

When 40 dogs die
upload_2019-2-16_22-19-32.png

it is :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

do you think they will have enough people to vote after war... i am just curious..when two countries holding around 400 atomic bombs . will they survive. in my estimate. next 100 years there will be no healthy human on subcontinent. as i know one thing indian are hate sick mentally. they want us to be sick. my rough estimate is around 200 to 500 millions people will die in 5 to ten days wars

A simple question ??? Will anyone (India or Pakistan) be ready to respond conventionally for any unconventional, proxy hit happening inside their territory ???

And don't bee too naive to think that it can't happen in either of our two countries. It had happened in the past, can happen in the future as well. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

india is only hindu country in world in any nuclear war even if both Pakistan and india are destroyed the subcontinent will be captured by surrounding Muslim countries like afghanistan and iran and hindus will be eliminated from world permanently

And both the topic under discussion and the Clip you posted reminds me of someone else. After all they are great TV strategists. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

528d5fc7de280.jpg
Atleast he has some war experience unlike your hawks who are only good at harassing little girls
In one on one war between ZH vs Chaddi mafia i Wil put my money on him

Truth to be told, in a conventional war Pak stands no chance against India.

Atleast he has some war experience unlike your hawks who are only good at harassing little girls
In one on one war between ZH vs Chaddi mafia i Wil put my money on him

Agreed, not only him, most of the Pakistani's I guess have some combat experience, and there is a very good (read bad) enough reason for that which you know better than me. :lol::lol::lol:

Moreover keep on rejoicing over a petty success due to some proxy hit in India. But do remember, it can happen on either sides of our border and history is the proof that nether India nor Pakistan is fully immune to that. Unfortunately it's a vicious cycle and just a matter of time. ;)

A simple question ??? Will anyone (India or Pakistan) be ready to respond conventionally for any unconventional, proxy hit happening inside their territory ???

And don't bee too naive to think that it can't happen in either of our two countries. It had happened in the past, can happen in the future as well. :disagree::disagree::disagree:
two nAtions are super emotional . answer is no..especially india is creating lot of hate in is people which is not good for new generations

Back
Top Bottom