What's new

Dumb Indian media making military strategies against Pakistan live on TV

BJP never tried to fix the situation in Kashmir,they don't want to. The only one time BJP mad effort was when Wajpayi came here and the reason for that was not some love for humanity but the fact that Pak had balanced india's nuclear threat.
Other than that, even if Modi comes in power, he will delibrately worsen the situation of kashmir...don't forget he is a RSS hardcore by heart and that will never allow him to make things better in kashmir or with Pakistan
Actually I hope he comes in power again, his tactics will destroy india.

Most funny part of these Indian media generals is that when they were in service, they never dared to do anything against Pakistan. Now sitting in media war rooms, and retired, talking like they are conducting some war games against Pakistan LOL.

But it is sure that India would do something serious this time to hurt pakistan...elections are around and Modi has to assuage the pain and anger of the people...he knows very well this is a god given opportunity to him...if nothing is done,he is sure to lose elections.
Pakistan is about to revive is economy with the funds donated by Saudi and UAE...any escalation in the borders even for a fortnight would hit pakistan economy in a way that it would not be able to get up for another decade...that is why we should never support or endorse sins...those will definitely come back to haunt us
And what will happen to india when Mumbai and delhi are hit. When your airbases are burning?. You think it will be one sided like the 2027 icc cricket final. Remember how you celebrated before the first ball was played and then you smashed your TV and cried to the world

I don't know why when general bakshi speaks he reminds me of a women who was saying Ami ji Ami ji in a video. and When he say Rahulllll... it sounds like Amazing Ejaz...

Back
Top Bottom