What's new

Dumb Indian media making military strategies against Pakistan live on TV

There are more...they have actually set a war room in the Media...

Truth to be told, in a conventional war Pak stands no chance against India.

nasr-missile.jpg

Same is happening on Indian side mates . Your retired generals doing same . Why blame us . Huh . :hitwall:hitwall:

When did I disagree or where did I blame any one ??? I was saying that both our nations have enough idiots for these kind of shows. :hitwall:

Agree to that extent .
When did I disagree or where did I blame any one ??? I was saying that both our nations have enough idiots for these kind of shows. :hitwall:

This how they are planning war and feeding wrong stuff about Pakistan to their people, specially about military capability of Pakistan.

Dumb Indian media making military strategies against Pakistan live on TV
This is like fantasy football

Problem is india can easily throw in PCM

But it is sure that India would do something serious this time to hurt pakistan...elections are around and Modi has to assuage the pain and anger of the people...he knows very well this is a god given opportunity to him...if nothing is done,he is sure to lose elections.
Pakistan is about to revive is economy with the funds donated by Saudi and UAE...any escalation in the borders even for a fortnight would hit pakistan economy in a way that it would not be able to get up for another decade...that is why we should never support or endorse sins...those will definitely come back to haunt us
So essentially it has to choose between war and elections
Things are not even nearly as bad as 1998 or 1998-2001 period economy is not an issue here

As dumb and pointless as this news activity is- still better than most discussions here on this forum- where everything can be resolved by strategic nukes. :suicide:

India will not go to a full fledged war..mark my words...Modi will definitely(and he has to)do something to hurt pakistan..unlike during URI ,now elections are just a couple of months away...Modi's popularity is on the downfall..he was on the verge of losing elections(thats why he arranged a special budget session to announce a budget to attract many sections of the society).
If Modi doesnt do anything now,it gives opposition parties to attack him in full swing...even if you were in Modi's place ,you would do the same...sitting in front of computer and giving lectures is easy..but politics won't work like that.
you are absolutely write, Modi will do something crazy like this even without any attack, but planning attack on live media???

The only Hindu country in the world was/is Nepal and not India :P
And when there would be war, it would be between Pakistan and India and not Muslim and Hindu.
Your entire ummah jumah feel makes rest of the world laugh at you. Think about yourself and your country.
And what a laugh, afganishtan and iran will capture indian land...China would be sucking its thumb i guess, they wont touch land of hindus.
My dear Hindu brother for your kind information Nepal like India is demographically a Hindu sate but not Constitutionally.Nepal used to have the glory of being the only Hindu country as recent as 2008. But the then Interim Constitution declared Nepal secular and it has been so ever since.So in the whole world not a single Hindu state exists currently.
The best example is Bangladesh which is not a Muslim country any more constitutionally although majority of people claim that they are Muslim.

India will not go to a full fledged war..mark my words...Modi will definitely(and he has to)do something to hurt pakistan..unlike during URI ,now elections are just a couple of months away...Modi's popularity is on the downfall..he was on the verge of losing elections(thats why he arranged a special budget session to announce a budget to attract many sections of the society).
If Modi doesnt do anything now,it gives opposition parties to attack him in full swing...even if you were in Modi's place ,you would do the same...sitting in front of computer and giving lectures is easy..but politics won't work like that.
to avenge this incident modi has to do something...right...then tell me when modi will launch action for these 40 jawans, let's assume it really hurts Pakistan. Then Pakistan will surely retaliate...and in that case u will lose much more than 40 jawans..what option will be availble for modi next? Again he will HAVE to do some thing and again Pak responds and cycle goes on.

In my opinion the best option for modi is to launch another fake surgical strike and immediately ask all the bollywood actors to play the role proving their patriotism and ask netflix to promote it for international isolation of Pakistan...That's the best case scenario for him.

to avenge this incident modi has to do something...right...then tell me when modi will launch action for these 40 jawans, let's assume it really hurts Pakistan. Then Pakistan will surely retaliate...and in that case u will lose much more than 40 jawans..what option will be availble for modi next? Again he will HAVE to do some thing and again Pak responds and cycle goes on.

In my opinion the best option for modi is to launch another fake surgical strike and immediately ask all the bollywood actors to play the role proving their patriotism and ask netflix to promote it for international isolation of Pakistan...That's the best case scenario for him.
Even thou Pakistan has nothing to do with what happened to their jawans. I'd say this is the best solution for modi if he wants to stay in power but this time he has to make a more realistic fake surgical strike. Last one was so bad and poorly written that even I felt bad for them. "helicopters being used then trekking for 5 hours covered in leopard shit back and forth,So called actual footage which they won't show to their own people" lie after lie to cover it up. Even some indians here admitted no such thing happened. This will keep modi in power but however there is still one thing "how will he fix the situation in Kashmir which he messed up himself? Other than blaming Pakistan"

My dear Hindu brother for your kind information Nepal like India is demographically a Hindu sate but not Constitutionally.Nepal used to have the glory of being the only Hindu country as recent as 2008. But the then Interim Constitution declared Nepal secular and it has been so ever since.So in the whole world not a single Hindu state exists currently.
The best example is Bangladesh which is not a Muslim country any more constitutionally although majority of people claim that they are Muslim.

Did you bothered to read it fine..

The only Hindu country in the world was/is Nepal and not India :P

Even thou Pakistan has nothing to do with what happened to their jawans. I'd say this is the best solution for modi if he wants to stay in power but this time he has to make a more realistic fake surgical strike. Last one was so bad and poorly written that even I felt bad for them. "helicopters being used then trekking for 5 hours covered in leopard shit back and forth,So called actual footage which they won't show to their own people" lie after lie to cover it up. Even some indians here admitted no such thing happened. This will keep modi in power but however there is still one thing "how will he fix the situation in Kashmir which he messed up himself? Other than blaming Pakistan"
BJP never tried to fix the situation in Kashmir,they don't want to. The only one time BJP mad effort was when Wajpayi came here and the reason for that was not some love for humanity but the fact that Pak had balanced india's nuclear threat.
Other than that, even if Modi comes in power, he will delibrately worsen the situation of kashmir...don't forget he is a RSS hardcore by heart and that will never allow him to make things better in kashmir or with Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom