What's new

Drunk Harry gets ‘touchy-feely’

KashifAsrar

Reaction score
See The Royal Image at display !!

Kashif

Drunk Harry gets ‘touchy-feely’

Harry, son of Charles, heir to the British throne, has hit the headlines again, this time for engaging in a ‘drunken grope’ with a girl at a London nightclub, British tabloid Sun reported.
Harry, 21, was photographed at London nightclub Boujis “canoodling with pretty blonde Natalie Pinkham, while saucily groping her br**** with one hand,” the newspaper said.
The pictures may leave Harry with some explaining to do, as his girlfriend Chelsy Davy was abroad at the time.

Harry, who is third in line to the throne, has been dubbed the ‘Party Prince’ by the British press in recent years, over his participation in a number of headline-grabbing stunts.

In January 2005 he was forced to apologise for wearing a swastika armband to a friend’s fancy dress party, and made front pages the year before after a scuffle with a photographer at a nightclub.

The latest happy snaps show him “leering merrily” over his brother William’s shoulder during what was reportedly a boozy night. According to a witness at the Kensington club where the royal duo were partying, Harry was “really going for it”. “He had been downing drink all night and was touchy-feely with everyone — especially Natalie. He had his hands all over her and was kissing her on the face. At one point he reached his arm around her and gave her a proper grope on her br****. “She was shocked but didn’t seem to mind in the slightest. I don’t suppose it’s every day an heir to the throne feels you up.”
Pinkham, 27, has apparently been a close friend for years. The politics graduate has dated England cricketer Kevin Pietersen and England rugby star Matt Dawson.

Prince Harry has admitted he is a party prince, saying: “If that’s a problem with anyone, then I’m very sorry.” “Does everyone expect me ... not to have a cigarette, not to have a beer?” TNN

Prince Harry has admitted he is a party prince, saying: “If that’s a problem with anyone, then I’m very sorry.” “Does everyone expect me ... not to have a cigarette, not to have a beer?” TNN

I wonder how public will react if he becomes king?

what to expect?...
It is sure he would be donning the uniform of his father .... :)
Kashif

It's a time honoured tradition amongst Royals everywhere to drink themselves silly, shag lots of women, and generally make a right royal *** of themselves, in fact I believe it's expected of them. This particular one is off to Iraq in a month or two I believe.

What these morons have got to do with us......,could someone plzzzz explain!!!

If he were an ordinary chap, would anyone care?

If he passes wind, the journalists will analyse what he has eaten before the act.

The TV journos would even run that through some sound anlayser to check if it is indeed that of the Prince and run stories for the next 25 days! Just like they do for the old fogey Osama.

The journalists will do anything to earn their livelihood.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom