What's new

Drones hit 2 Saudi Aramco oil facilities, cause fires

doubt that, your saying they did it and cut their half of production so they can sell the other half with 2 percent higher price. also the price increase is due to the shock on customer market, as soon as the refinery rebuilt the shock will disappear it would take two month at best. at the end Saudis will remain with a billion dollar bill for repairing the infrastructure and the time they lost to sell oil.

Yup.

I worded my comment badly. My point was number of subs on youtube does not mean much. People can get millions of subs by playing videos games etc.
Iran would not risk an unwarranted attack on S.A....as usual this is early reporting and only shows they don't have a clue who or where the attack came from. If it wasn't Yemen then the next logical place is Iraq. Thanks to the Americans Iraq is a mess, no one will ever be able to pinpoint exactly where they came from. Welcome to the aftermath of U.S./Zionist/whabbi foreign policy.....they got but themselves to blame. I hope they enjoy it.

Ret. Gen. Mark Hertling said the images "really don't show anything, other than pretty good accuracy on the strike of the oil tanks. Ret. Adm. John Kirby echoed this point, stating "there is nothing I see in these pictures which confirms a launch from any particular location."
"I'm struck by the precision of the strikes. Almost pin-prick,"
Kirby said. "Certainly possible with (unmanned aerial vehicles). But again, that doesn't really confirm anything."

As usual, all u can do is insult:

View attachment 579525

EEb1GlFU4AEC_c1
Is there any proof for this photo to be related to the recent attack? Yemenis had fired this kind of missiles before even to UAE with no success. So, it can be an intentionally and covertly archived photo from the previously failed missiles. I do not think even latest generation of US cruise missiles have such a pinpoint accuracy we see at the satellite photo; while at the same time a dozen Kh-55 Missile attack will leave nothing but ash from a refinery full of intrinsically explosive/flammable chemicals.

Last edited:
Iran fired cruise missiles in attack on Saudi oil facility: Senior US official

Iran launched nearly a dozen cruise missiles and over 20 drones from its territory in the attack on a key Saudi oil facility Saturday, a senior Trump administration official told ABC News Sunday.

It is an extraordinary charge to make, that Iran used missiles and drones to attack its neighbor and rival Saudi Arabia, as the region teeters on the edge of high tensions.

President Donald Trump warned the U.S. was "locked and loaded" to respond to the attack on Sunday, waiting for verification of who was responsible and for word from Saudi Arabia on how to proceed.

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...s-attack-saudi-oil-facility/story?id=65632653

^^

The US knows but will not implicate Iran at a public level unless Saudi Arabia is prepared for what will follow afterwards if US does any sort of strike on behalf of its ally. Saudi Arabia has an opportunity here to secure their future but it will cost them a lot in short term. Don't know if they want to pay that price.

There's no way US would do a ground war and that would be the job of the Arabs.

Iran's attacks are calculated and confusing ... It was just a big message to usa , israel , ksa , uae , etc!

That hit was a big deal and intended to send the most serious message yet. Either US gets back into nuclear deal or there will be severe consequences. And Iran is well aware of the risks and has nothing to lose.

It's up to Saudi's now if they want to implicate Iran. Although I'm sure they're too scared to do so.

So drones either crashed into Persian Gulf after the operation or it was indeed Iran
Noooo brother, this is crazy, Zarif is on record saying that Iran is ready to sign non-aggression pact with its neighbors just a month ago...how does this fit in with that policy? This attack is sophisticated but not impossible to be pulled of by the Houtis....this blame game is again the Neo-cons jumping the gun and blaming everything on Iran....right out of the Zionists handbook.

PS: Iran needs to deny this attack more forcefully and warn that blaming all ills and bad conduct on Iran is dangerous and irresponsible.....this is political libel/slander and it is high time that the top American diplomat stops this nonsense.

seditious libel. The Sedition Act of 1798 made it a crime to print anything false about the government, president, or Congress. The Supreme Court later modified this when it enacted the rule that a statement against a public figure is libel only if it known to be false or the speaker had a reckless disregard for the truth when making it.

Last edited:
so usa surpassed saudias as biggest oil exporter and armco attack happened prices jumped 20% coincidence?

Iran fired cruise missiles in attack on Saudi oil facility: Senior US official

Iran launched nearly a dozen cruise missiles and over 20 drones from its territory in the attack on a key Saudi oil facility Saturday, a senior Trump administration official told ABC News Sunday.

It is an extraordinary charge to make, that Iran used missiles and drones to attack its neighbor and rival Saudi Arabia, as the region teeters on the edge of high tensions.

President Donald Trump warned the U.S. was "locked and loaded" to respond to the attack on Sunday, waiting for verification of who was responsible and for word from Saudi Arabia on how to proceed.

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...s-attack-saudi-oil-facility/story?id=65632653

If they do nothing after such a statement they just demonstrated the fact "Iran is untouchable" :coffee:

Salaam

This should be alarming for the Saudis - Iranians have managed to bring the fight to the Saudi homeland and oil refineries without being directly involved.

The Saudis either should learn to fight via proxies or attack attack Iran directly. These half measures would just bring their economy and power to ruin.

They should also learn to solve issues via dialogue and give and take. Making enemies of Turkey when they already have a problem going on with Iran - and for odd reason with Qatar as well - will become a recipe for disaster.

I hope the Saudis are able to improve their strategic game before its too late.

Imagine how different our situation would be if all these Muslim countries weren't fighting with each other. With cooperation so much could be done but it seems there are a few more years before our forty years in the desert end.
Ifyou can u can come yourself and we send you near male camel to born some one other like yourself your junkie prince said that to so now go turn off fire of yourself and that aramco thing if reamain something of it lol dont forget buy saw too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom