What's new

Drones hit 2 Saudi Aramco oil facilities, cause fires

Lolzz ur saying next as if iran is able to stop anyone. Its always the people that matter, arrogantly how u say dnt count on that when reality is it were people that brought these mullahs upon themselves and eventually the people will kick them out. They can hold it but cant avoid it.

I know alot of Iranians, ive been to iran. People are liberal and hate mullahs. You can ignore it all u want, but eventually it will boil.

You know nothing about Iranians ...

I know alot of Iranians, ive been to iran. People are liberal and hate mullahs. You can ignore it all u want, but eventually it will boil.
Me and the CIA have been waiting for over 35 years for things to "eventually boil"...History proves you wrong, but maybe the future wont.
Liberal Iran = minority in Iran's govt.

So now Iran is arming Houthi terrorists with Cruise Missiles?
where have you been?

They have for quite a while now.

This also means that the Iranians are glove in hands with the USA. An attack on an Aramco installation in KSA is like an attack on BP inside the UK. The Iranians are getting away with it just like the Israelis got away with attacking USS Liberty.

The Israelis are waiting for their Messiah when funnily enough most of his clerks are chilling in Isfahan walking around in their Persian shawls. The KSA is caught between a rock and a hard place. They should have built a massive military force by now.

An attack on an oil facility in Saudi Arabia means only one thing: The attackers had complete faith and guarantees that the USA would not retaliate in anyway.
Lack of US retaliation =/= evidence of US and IRan collusion.

NO good logic detected.

Why must Pakistan choose between Saudis and Iran?

and who do you think if forced to, will Pakistan crown Victor?
Actually congrats to current Pakistani govt for not choosing sides(at least not obviously or blatantly). Its not easy thing to do.

so usa surpassed saudias as biggest oil exporter and armco attack happened prices jumped 20% coincidence?
thats a random coincidence so dont read too much into it. If you are assuming they are linked you have to show evidence or else you're using post hoc fallacy.

US has little motivation to attack Saudi arabia's oil infrastructure. If US wants Saudis to reduce oil output US will discuss and make deal with Saudis on that.

Actually congrats to current Pakistani govt for not choosing sides(at least not obviously or blatantly). Its not easy thing to do.

When have any previous Pakistani governments taken side?

Lolzz ur saying next as if iran is able to stop anyone. Its always the people that matter, arrogantly how u say dnt count on that when reality is it were people that brought these mullahs upon themselves and eventually the people will kick them out. They can hold it but cant avoid it.

to my dear saudi milking cow lover who we are ?are we american or maybe saudi we dont know can you say what we are from ?is your IQ under 40 ? we are iranian and who know what we are going to do for our own homeland ?you maybe see some wahabi balooch who came from that side border are their speaking was something you know before :what:

to my dear saudi milking cow lover who we are ?are we american or maybe saudi we dont know can you say what we are from ?is your IQ under 40 ? we are iranian and who know what we are going to do for our own homeland ?you maybe see some wahabi balooch who came from that side border are their speaking was something you know before :what:

I don't know what the hell u just said. Its not wise to talk about someones IQ when you yourself are dumber than a parrot and cant even write understandable english. So id suggest u go back and beat yourself more, make sure u target your head alot.

I don't know what the hell u just said. Its not wise to talk about someones IQ when you yourself are dumber than a parrot and cant even write understandable english. So id suggest u go back and beat yourself more, make sure u target your head alot.
when someone have nothing to day speak like his masters the milking cows ones .im not like you have english sperm to speak english like my mothere language ,so plz shut the hell up about iran and iran government when you know nothing go speak about english shit country and your beloved bensaw

Lack of US retaliation =/= evidence of US and IRan collusion.

NO good logic detected.

thats a random coincidence so dont read too much into it. If you are assuming they are linked you have to show evidence or else you're using post hoc fallacy.

US has little motivation to attack Saudi arabia's oil infrastructure. If US wants Saudis to reduce oil output US will discuss and make deal with Saudis on that.

The USA WILL bomb you back to the stone age if you threaten their interests in any way at all. They invaded Iraq to secure their oil interests and made an example out of Gaddafi's Libya for attempting to challenge the petrol dollar hegemony.

The USA doesn't have fully loaded bases for full spectrum military and economic dominance in the middle east, and specially in the GCC countries, to show off during some regional county fair. The USA is an empire, and it WILL tackle you the ground if you threaten them in any way imaginable.

An attack on KSA oil facilities = An attack on USA oil facilities. It literally is exactly as attacking an oil facility in Texas for all practical purposes. The USA ignoring this attack and not turning Iran into a parking lot means only one thing: The attackers had certain guarantees and absolute faith in the promises of those guarantees that the USA would not retaliate after such an attack on the KSA.

The USA WILL bomb you back to the stone age if you threaten their interests in any way at all. They invaded Iraq to secure their oil interests and made an example out of Gaddafi's Libya for attempting to challenge the petrol dollar hegemony.

An attack on KSA oil facilities = An attack on USA oil facilities. It literally is exactly as attacking an oil facility in Texas for all practical purposes. The USA ignoring this attack and not turning Iran into a parking lot means only one thing: The attackers had certain guarantees and absolute faith in the promises of those guarantees that the USA would not retaliate after such an attack on the KSA.

Are you even reading your own post before posting? You just said US will bomb anyone that threatens their interests and you also said attacking saudi oil= attacking us oil. Iran just gave the order for 50% of saudi production to be wrecked, so why did the US pussy out? Your excuse is Iran had guarantees? from whom? the US? :lol:

Furthermore, Iran has been threatening the US interests since the 70's, they have not done jack. How many times has Iran humiliated the US lol.

We Pakistanis eat Persians for breakfast. Just saying.

Never in your history have you ever come anywhere close to eating anything like a Persian. First learn to deal with Kashmir then talk big kid. Iran is way too much for your kind to handle.

And your entire nuclear program is thanks to us.
Just saying

A pakistani sold some second hand Belgium designed centrifuges to Iran and that equals to the pakistani state given an "entire nuclear program" to Iran. :lol:

Lay down whatever crack you're smoking kid.

Never in your history have you ever come anywhere close to eating anything like a Persian. First learn to deal with Kashmir then talk big kid. Iran is way too much for your kind to handle.

A pakistani sold some second hand Belgium designed centrifuges to Iran and that equats to the pakistani state given an "entie nuclear program" to Iran. :lol:

Lay down whatever crack you're smoking kid.
Yeah and that second hand stuff is now saving your fluffy Persian rear end from getting kicked . Just saying

Also we have plenty of Iranian immigrants permanently settled in Pakistan.
If your country was that good and ours that bad, there won't be any immigration from yours to ours

Yeah and that second hand stuff is now saving your fluffy Persian rear end from getting kicked . Just saying

A second hand Belgian centrifuge that Iran is barely using is saving Iran from getting it's behind kicked? o_O
Go take an IQ test, if it's anything above 50 I'll be genuinely shocked. I am surprised you even have the brain capacity to type.

Y

Also we have plenty of Iranian immigrants permanently settled in Pakistan.
If your country was that good and ours that bad, there won't be any immigration from yours to ours

There are as many Iranian immigrants in pakistan as there are polar bears in saudi arabia.

A second hand Belgian centrifuge that Iran is barely using is saving Iran from getting it's behind kicked? o_O
Go take an IQ test, if it's anything above 50 I'll be genuinely shocked. I am surprised you even have the brain capacity to type.

There are as many Iranian immigrants in pakistan as there are polar bears in saudi arabia.
That shows how ignorant you Iranians are. Surely your Ayatola feeds you rubbish.
The centrifuges we gave you along with blueprints started your uranium enrichment program and your scientists made some minor improvements on it.
The uranium enrichment program was the basis of the nuclear deal, due to which you are getting EU trade and backing against the USA.
Thus saving your fluffy arse from getting spanked.

And believe me there are far more Iranian immigrants in Pakistan than polar bears on the north pole.

Back
Top Bottom