What's new

Drone was IRAN MADE

Why not??. what enimty has given you??? there are 2 country btwn Iran and Israel, Iran don't have any border issue with Israel, neither they share water with you, then why the enimity????

Iran is one of the most secular country in World. Your persian identity should be must stronger than ur Muslim identity. During WWII Iran was the country which give shelter to Jews , when German asked them, Iran said "Its against our culture to give upo the refugee", similaly when Nazi took refuse and UK ask Iran to give them Iran denied.

Iranian have lost there Persian identity after 1980.

Sorry but this is all BS

you know nothing about iranian culture

do you know why revolution happend in IRAN ?

do you know why revolution happening in arab countries ?

do you know what is the meaning of 99% ???

what you know about the shah ?

problem here is that we (Iranians) use the conspiracy theory all the time
and every one that lives within iran knows what iam saying and will approve
unless they are not in the right mind
so when we wanna accuse some one or try to evade a suspension we cover behind it

every one ? :coffee:

iam really pleased to see some one at least knows if we where within our own culture (persian or parsi not farsi nor arabic )
we could have been one of the most powerful high tech and peace full countries of the world !

you mean arabic culture or islamic culture ? :coffee:

you mean arabic culture or islamic culture ? :coffee:

Geeee that really hard to guess isnt it ?
or at least for you !

and yes every one will approve unless the they are not in the right mind
i do add the details all the time !

bah iam done for today see you all tomorrow unless i have the time

Why not??. what enimty has given you??? there are 2 country btwn Iran and Israel, Iran don't have any border issue with Israel, neither they share water with you, then why the enimity????

Iran is one of the most secular country in World. Your persian identity should be must stronger than ur Muslim identity. During WWII Iran was the country which give shelter to Jews , when German asked them, Iran said "Its against our culture to give upo the refugee", similaly when Nazi took refuse and UK ask Iran to give them Iran denied.

Iranian have lost there Persian identity after 1980.

And we are in the middle east far far away from USA , could you please tell me why they wanna interfere in our interests and internal affairs?while there are two continents btw us , Iran doesn't have any border issue with them , neither we don't share water with them ....then why the enmity ...? no tell me why?

1) Between Gaza and Egypt there are tunnels where even a truck can pass. So surely they could deliver a toy plane + some operators if needed.
2) Jordan and Egypt have very capable armies. More modern than Iranian.
3) Syria also does operate UAVs.
4) It could be launched by Sinai gangs as well.

When terrorists penetrated from Sinai (it happaned several times) we did not accuse Iran/Hezbollah.

WHy don't Israel end this drama at once. Drive all Palestanian out of Gaza and West bank, let them go to Arab (where they belong). The problem will be solved in one day.

I think Israeli peoples are should carry some stones...That stones are enough for down the Iran made UAV's

WHy don't Israel end this drama at once. Drive all Palestanian out of Gaza and West bank, let them go to Arab (where they belong). The problem will be solved in one day.

WTF ??? where they belong !!!

you say Palestinian , what does it mean isaac newton ???

it means they Arrrrrrrrrrrrrre frooooooooooooom Palestine

problem solved , Ya !? :coffee:

It is where they belong genius. They have been living there for thousands of years. The Israelis belong to Europe and North America as well as the Arab countries they migrated from. There are Jews who have been living in Palestine for thousands of years those Jews belong in Palestine as well.

Send more drone? To gain what? This move only strengthen their anti drone warefare capability.

To gather intelligence, all their alies could use it - Iran, Syria, etc.

What a...

I dont want to swear and request you to visit a shrink, but ignore is in order, goodbye :tdown:

I wonder what the people want??
they did not want Israel to finish their problem neither they want Palestinians to go to Arabian countries.

It is clear enough from history that Israelis and Palestinians can not live together. Since Israel is the only country for jews, the palastinians can migrate to muslim countries. There are 52 muslim countries in in the world. They can migrate to any of them according to their choice. Also the population of Palestinians is not huge so it would not be a problem for new host nation to accept them.

Back
Top Bottom