What's new

Drone to be struck down on orders: Air Chief

this is an unmanned plane. so can shoot down one just to convey a message.

National Assembly resolution will be sent to UN and US. So that the voice of Pakistani nation should be convened.

why throw the dice on court of civilian govt. all strategic decisions are taken by armed forces in pakistan. why r they passing buck to civilian govt.

why r they hiding behind this "civilian govt" wen they have the real power in pakistan.

the fact remains they want to escape responsibility. if the drone attacks continue, army will say it is because civilian govt dint give us permission to shoot down drones.

if they give orders and america takes some strict action which hurts pakistan, they will say it is because of bad decision of civilian govt.

either way army is "happy".

So who should take responsibility in your opinion. If not Govt then who then?

Just after one decade of independence its really hard for India against army like China but things are changed now

So what makes you think that thing things haven't changed from 1971. We can say the same "That things have changed now".

So who should take responsibility in your opinion. If not Govt then who then?

If an Indian drones are brought down without waiting for orders, why should US Drones not be brought down in a similar way?

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

So what makes you think that thing things haven't changed from 1971. We can say the same "That things have changed now".

But the US raid should make one worry what type of change has come!

if pakistan user f-16 to strike drones,then say bye bye to spares and missiles for f-16

@indian members you'll should be happy when paf strikes any drone

so support pakistan to strike the drones
go paf go

As soon as F-16 is grounded due to non-availability of spare parts, we will send that wreckage to China for repair. Dont worry, we will get a better thing in return.

Responsibility lies with the civilian govt in the first place , shooting down these drones are no big deal but the problem is - if the spineless cowards sitting in Islamabad ready to gamble their seats for national integrity - i highly doubt it !

Its time for pakistani peoples to wake up and kick on a$$es of these puppet rulers who are playing game with lives of innocent pakistani.. I hate them the most

Just an excuse to pass the responsibility to the civilian government !

If the civilian government is not responsible, then it should say so, that it has issued the orders to 'shoot down drones', and issue them again publicly.

The only excuses here are the ones being made by those who think the civvies actually have no say, complicity or responsibility.

Drones are unpopular in Pakistan - any politician would be a 'hero' for ordering them shot down. The military could do nothing in the face of that.

If an Indian drones are brought down without waiting for orders, why should US Drones not be brought down in a similar way?

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

India does not provide billions in funds that the politicians can pilfer. Different relationship with Pakistan, and a different capability WRT US.

India does not provide billions in funds that the politicians can pilfer. Different relationship with Pakistan, and a different capability WRT US.

so all that rhetorics coming from various sections of pakistani establishments with regard to the sovereignty of pakistan is only for local coonsumption??

why throw the dice on court of civilian govt. all strategic decisions are taken by armed forces in pakistan. why r they passing buck to civilian govt.

why r they hiding behind this "civilian govt" wen they have the real power in pakistan.

the fact remains they want to escape responsibility. if the drone attacks continue, army will say it is because civilian govt dint give us permission to shoot down drones.

if they give orders and america takes some strict action which hurts pakistan, they will say it is because of bad decision of civilian govt.

either way army is "happy".

It is for the first time in the history of Pakistan that Army is just following what DEMOCRATIC govt is saying. Once musharraf was asked about army take overs, he said he is taking measures to keep the army from Govt. / Take overs, i think he was right, as he gave Command in hands of Kayani, who believes in Army to follow Govt.

Why do you keep comparing yourselves with US?? Can your economy sustain such a huge amount to be contributed on WoT (so called).

so all that rhetorics coming from various sections of pakistani establishments with regard to the sovereignty of pakistan is only for local coonsumption??
Again thinking superior, whatever they are saying, but will dont let the indian drone go back.

Its time for pakistani peoples to wake up and kick on a$$es of these puppet rulers who are playing game with lives of innocent pakistani.. I hate them the most
Pakistani people cant, as these illiterates will keep electing idiots again and again, thats why I hate democracy. The one who can do so, has now tried to just expose the DEMOCRATIC govt. and i think he is successful so far in his strategy.

No I have not ever been to Pakistan but I can assure you there are alot of soliders across the border in Afghanistan itching to visit Pakistan, especially those on the border who witness what your Pakistani soilders do when they see militants cross the border...and that is NOTHING.

give the order by all means and see what follows

Back
Top Bottom