What's new

Drone to be struck down on orders: Air Chief

Again thinking superior, whatever they are saying, but will dont let the indian drone go back.

mate.. don't just comment looking at my flag!! read my post again! it has nothing to do with india or indians feeling superior. i'm asking a simple question.. why lie to the public when you know you can't back it up with the action? all those statements about retaliation if the sovereignty is breached after OBL incident.. what happened to that?

so all that rhetorics coming from various sections of pakistani establishments with regard to the sovereignty of pakistan is only for local coonsumption??

And all the posts from Indians are just for the sake of arguments and insults. Guys post some positive things on PDF.

Pakistan needs to exit the WOT ASAP, any terrorists in our territory should be eliminated.

If an Indian drones are brought down without waiting for orders, why should US Drones not be brought down in a similar way?

if you are referring to the israeli made Searcher which your forces were using, the orders were indeed given

PAF pilots always must await orders before taking such an action

But the US raid should make one worry what type of change has come!

everything in this thread so far is encompassing hypotheticals and unknowns....let's play it by year rather than resort to sensationalisms

And all the posts from Indians are just for the sake of arguments and insults. Guys post some positive things on PDF.

Pakistan needs to exit the WOT ASAP, any terrorists in our territory should be eliminated.

read my post # 91!

Pakistani people cant, as these illiterates will keep electing idiots again and again, thats why I hate democracy. The one who can do so, has now tried to just expose the DEMOCRATIC govt. and i think he is successful so far in his strategy.

We as a nation are in such stage where only revolution can save Pakistan from these puppets. I feel a sincere dictator is much better than these elected Dakooz..These dakooz need usa and their dollars. Pakistani public can survive without american dollars. Lives of innocent Pakistani has more values than few dollars of american for some beggars like zardari. America violated Pakistani airspace by night, landed in secret without official permission, seized and overran a compound within its borders and assassinated several residents. I feel ashamed because of these dakooz who consider usa as their master and serve them like a good servant

We as a nation are in such stage where only revolution can save Pakistan from these puppets. I feel a sincere dictator is much better than these elected Dakooz..These dakooz need usa and their dollars. Pakistani public can survive without american dollars. Lives of innocent Pakistani has more values than few dollars of american for some beggars like zardari. America violated Pakistani airspace by night, landed in secret without official permission, seized and overran a compound within its borders and assassinated several residents. I feel ashamed because of these dakooz who consider usa as their master and serve them like a good servant

its not that incident alone. they have allowed CIA agents to come and operate in Pakistan. Haqqani issued visas, allowed them to carry illegal weapons on roads of Pakistan, these are the violations which American have been doing with the blessings of our leaders.

I personally do not feel ashamed on this Abbottabad operation. As, all the technology we have now, its not our technology, so they know how to byepass this technology. I feel ashamed that we are not capable of inventing these things, as we have to depend on others even to save ourselves.

i
I personally do not feel ashamed on this Abbottabad operation. As, all the technology we have now, its not our technology, so they know how to byepass this technology. I feel ashamed that we are not capable of inventing these things, as we have to depend on others even to save ourselves.
I am not ashamed of operation against Osama or any terrorist but violation of Pakistan's Sovereignty. They did operation themselves because of lack of trust in Pakistani leadership which is already serving their interests. What technology do you need to arrest some unarmed terrorists. What is the use of being nuclear power and having proud of it when we are not even competent to arrest few terrorist in our lands. We can stop america if only we show some courage and learn to say no to USA the way Iranian did and they are not getting die without the help of america

Agh BS. Well if they are running around underground in caves and tunnels how the fk can u see if they are crossing the border.

EVER PLAYED THE GAME WHACK A MOLE.

Agh BS. Well if they are running around underground in caves and tunnels how the fk can u see if they are crossing the border.

EVER PLAYED THE GAME WHACK A MOLE.

YUP!.. and we'd love to Whack ALL the Moles.. Every single one of them.. No Matter what species they belong to..

I am not ashamed of operation against Osama or any terrorist but violation of Pakistan's Sovereignty. They did operation themselves because of lack of trust in Pakistani leadership which is already serving their interests. What technology do you need to arrest some unarmed terrorists. What is the use of being nuclear power and having proud of it when we are not even competent to arrest few terrorist in our lands. We can stop america if only we show some courage and learn to say no to USA the way Iranian did and they are not getting die without the help of america
Apart from Iran, we are ourselves an example, remember the sanctions after nuke tests and the era when there was no US aid. As far as our inability to arrest the few terrorists, i think we need to secure our afghan border (which US will not allow), As the afghan terrorists come to our home and get mixed with our local population bcaz of their close resemblance with pashtoons. The US doesnt allow fencing / securing of that border as it keeps on going with the policy to attack taliban in afghanistan so they should run and hide in Pak tribal areas, so it can start blabbering that the terrorists find safe places in Pakistan, so keep sending drones.

Back
Top Bottom