What's new

Drone strikes in Pakistan by NATO - Who allowed this?

There is a difference between you and us. We don't kill people who are living in Pakistan. You're killing our people but we won't as we own them. First figure out your relation with India, Israel and US. Then decide if you're with us or not.
Look at your own avatar then look at my nickname. Gives you some conclusions.

Look at your own avatar then look at my nickname. Gives you some conclusions.
It is only because we share the same religion. Saudi Arab has many people named Muhammad, do you love them? Iran hates Arabs. It is a fact. We support Arabs so you hate us as well. This is bad, we got to stop it. You can do business with any country but aside business deals, when you allow RAW to operate out of Iran, that makes us sick.

It is only because we share the same religion. Saudi Arab has many people named Muhammad, do you love them?
Huh Al-Saud is an small family in Arabian peninsula. People are people, peace be upon them any where in Islamic world. Please consider the huge difference between people and the family of a kingdom.
Iran hates Arabs.
No we only hate tyrant monarchs.
We support Arabs so you hate us as well.
Stop assuming things, i have never hatred a true Muslim in whole my life.
when you allow RAW to operate out of Iran, that makes us sick.
For God's sake, that spy agent was arrested and we informed you of the situation. Pakistan's government knows that.
Look mate, i am tired of impugn, salariskander is always repeating the same scenario without proof. He says that we have killed your people and soldiers without a single proof. This makes me sick. He is actually looking for excuses but why, well i don't know.

aid with strings and conditions. we lost alot more than what is offered to sell out souls.
that why i wish for gold and silver currency, throw out the imf and rothschild central bank.
then you will see zardari and sharifs faces when thier paper currency or digital money lose value.

Dear Friend,

Had you done a course in economics you might not be impressed by such shenanigans as conspiracy theories. Gold standard was abolished way back. Instead of cursing an old system why not do a crash course on coursera in basic economics.

Since those rosy ideal days of gold standard are not returning, do a crash course in economics. So next time you are faced with a Kashmiri baniya at least you can stand your ground. Cursing old is easy, trying to adapt is what PA is all about.

Please consider the huge difference between people and the family of a kingdom.
No we only hate tyrant monarchs.
Stop assuming things, i have never hatred a true Muslim in whole my life.
There is no difference between normal Arabs and the family of Kingdom. One of the Saudi princes was executed because of a murder case.

How you know monarchs are tyrant? Are you not assuming things? Be honest.

If you've never had hatred for a True Muslim. That says it all. You probably hate me because you would think I'm not a true muslim as I'm not from your sect. Is it correct?

It was not only one spy agent. Had it been the case, we won't have felt bad. There are many terrorist with Iranian passports and even identities.

Who was the first person to agree to NATO carrying out drone strikes within Pakistani territory?

What idiot agreed to this?

Dear friend drone strikes are by US not NATO. Though NATO serves alongside US in Afghanistan.

If you would like to know answer cut some slack and google it. This PDF forum not wiki answer. If you are at least you should know that.

In this instance, I'll allow you the privilege. Mushi did it. then subsequently all govt. along with PA pimped themselves in lieu of aid.

There is no difference between normal Arabs and the family of Kingdom. One of the Saudi princes was executed because of a murder case.

How you know monarchs are tyrant? Are you not assuming things? Be honest.
I am honest, a Muslim has to be honest. They are tyrant because of being USA's puppets in Muslim world. And know if you don't, USA is the main enemy of Islam and Muslims.
If you've never had hatred for a True Muslim. That says it all. You probably hate me because you would think I'm not a true muslim as I'm not from your sect. Is it correct?
Except the politicians and corrupt governors, almost 1.7 billion people are true Muslims leaving in peace.
I don't know yourself but interested in your avatar.
It was not only one spy agent. Had it been the case, we won't have felt bad. There are many terrorist with Iranian passports and even identities.
I see no problem between our countries when Sertaj Aziz meets our government in Tehran. Cases are closed and your government is aware of anything false or true.

I am honest, a Muslim has to be honest. They are tyrant because of being USA's puppets in Muslim world. And know if you don't, USA is the main enemy of Islam and Muslims.
Except the politicians and corrupt governors, almost 1.7 billion people are true Muslims leaving in peace.
I don't know yourself but interested in your avatar.
Your government signed a nuclear deal with US. It wasn't signed with an Alien nation. If US is enemy of muslims, to which I agree, then why your government did devil's deal with the devil?

I'm a Muslim for me nothing is more important than Allah S.W.T, Quran, our beloved prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H and his Sunnah.

Your government signed a nuclear deal with US. It wasn't signed with an Alien nation. If US is enemy of muslims, to which I agree, then why your government did devil's deal with the devil?
We made that deal with 6 countries and unfortunately USA was one of them. We had to make the deal with world not with only USA.
I condemn some of our idiot governors for shaking American hands, that was a great sin in my opinion.
USA cannot have embassy on our soil since our revolution, but what about yours?

CHECK WIKI, most attacks were carried out in PPP-PERIOD.
zardari is the biggest ever theif and corrupt person in this world . He has ruined our country and would no doubt even sell our interests.....
but let's be realistic and not be childish ....this type of things happen only with the agreement of the establishment .isi or army . If they have not given the permission , ppp and pmln could not allow the attacks ....
the army allow the attacks for the military aid , people very conveniently blamed on civilian government . Civil government is in fact so bad at that time that looks true . We cannot become a great nation if we dont even accepts our fault .....this is the grave mistake of establishment. nobody allows attacks inside their own territory ...heck even iran destroys their american drone ....

I'm a Muslim for me nothing is more important than Allah S.W.T, Quran, our beloved prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H and his Sunnah.

We made that deal with 6 countries and unfortunately USA was one of them. We had to make the deal with world not with only USA.
I condemn some of our idiot governors for shaking American hands, that was a great sin in my opinion.

You have also signed a deal with US. State Department just announced. You government and PA both regularly pimp our country in name of aid. Coalition Support Fund, Assisstance from ADB, World Bank.
Pakistan orders additional AW139 helicopters, DAWN today news

Iranian leaders have pimped his country so did yours. Nothing to berate your Iranian brother there.

We've never praised our leaders who join hands with US. We hate them because we know US is enemy of Islam.

You have also signed a deal with US. State Department just announced. You government and PA both regularly pimp our country in name of aid. Coalition Support Fund, Assisstance from ADB, World Bank.
Pakistan orders additional AW139 helicopters, DAWN

Iranian leaders have pimped his country so did yours. Nothing to berate your Iranian brother there.
Ohh God! Will you ever read through the whole conversation and then post? You were lecturing me a little while earlier not to be judgmental. Here look, who is judgemental. I said, we hate all of our such leaders who join hands with US.
I also told him that we don't have a problem with them pertaining to their nuclear deal but the support they provide to RAW. Go through the posts, but you won't. Forget it, why am I even reasoning with you.

We've never praised our leaders who join hands with US. We hate them because we know US is enemy of Islam.

Ohh God! Will you ever read through the whole conversation and then post? You were lecturing me a little while earlier not to be judgmental. Here look, who is judgemental. I said, we hate all of our such leaders who join hands with US.
I also told him that we don't have a problem with them pertaining to their nuclear deal but the support they provide to RAW. Go through the posts, but you won't. Forget it, why am I even reasoning with you.
We, Iranians especially our leader , support Kashmir since 1990's. And we will until we are alive.
Also we will continue to fight USA's hegemony on every front to free Muslim world from it's slings.
And as it seems you don't read the posts. I told you that God damn case is closed and your government is well aware of the incidents.

We, Iranians especially our leader , support Kashmir since 1990's. And we will until we are alive.
Also we will continue to fight USA's hegemony on every front to free Muslim world from it's slings.
And as it seems you don't read the posts. I told you that God damn case is closed and your government is well aware of the incidents.
The same government leaders who did deals with US closed the case doesn't serve you or us well. We don't give a damn about these leaders. Your government is involved, it is not a secret or maybe you're too naive to know it.

The same government leaders who did deals with US closed the case doesn't serve you or us well. We don't give a damn about these leaders. Your government is involved, it is not a secret or maybe you're too naive to know it.
Your medias never lose a chance to accuse us.
Iran slams Pak media for 'undignified rumours' on Indian spy arrest
MATEEN HAIDER — UPDATED Mar 31, 2016 07:05pm
154 COMMENTS
PRINT
ISLAMABAD: The Iranian Embassy in Islamabad on Thursday slammed “certain elements in Pakistan” for spreading “undignified and offensive” remarks, which it said were attributed to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, regarding the arrest of Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom