What's new

Drone strikes in Pakistan by NATO - Who allowed this?

Based on Be Nazir's quotes before her death, she accused Musharraf of conducting assassination plan against her, Musharraf is well known as a USA-puppet. You need a proof better than that?
Bullshit. If you dont know jackshit then dont speak. BEnazir was killed by her own husband ! period. Secondly if u have 0 proofs then shush we dont need your lame explanation

Pakistan economy revived in 2005 through aids and funding from the almost bankruptcy at that point.

Plus, those were approved drone strike due to understanding between Musharraf and USA. Successors, however, had no choice but to follow up to the approved drone strike based on the contacts that ended little while ago, hence stopped.

There was violation occurred at some point resulted unhealthy relationship between Pakistan and USA for up to 6 months and the Nato shipment that was put on the stop during that time too.

It all started with Musharraf. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not.

Unfair to make allegation against PPP and PMLN since it was contract with Musharraf, and his successors had no choice but to obey till the contract ends.

Musharraf ruled Pakistan for more than 7 years, and PPP came to the party through the deal between Musharraf and Zardari who was in jail, let off the hook and promoted to the leadership following by the death of Benazir Bhutto in exchange for the release of Musharraf safely. Then PMLN came to the power in 2013.

During that time, Musharraf policy had damaged Pakistan including Balochistan which has been undone by Zardari through his diplomatic tactics, and then CPEC was fast-tracked by PMLN during 2013-2016.
This is the reason why I didn't try defend who started it. However, intensity did increase during Zardari's regime. He could have tackled diplomatically if he was that great who saved Balouchistan but... Salala post is one of the highlights pertaining to Zardari's credentials.

Bullshit. If you dont know jackshit then dont speak. BEnazir was killed by her own husband ! period. Secondly if u have 0 proofs then shush we dont need your lame explanation
He'll defend Benazir no matter what, she played well to get them some nuclear technology out of Pakistan. You're just wasting your time with a loser.

Oh yes you gave me hundreds of proofs. I know it's your own internal issue nothing to do with me. But i hatred USA's fuppets any where in this world even in my own country.
My proof ::
1. The official story is that Bhutto was killed by the Pakistani Taliban. But a 2010 U.N. investigation raised serious suspicions about the roles of the Pakistani government and military in her death. It accused Musharraf's government of "inexcusable" failures to provide Bhutto with sufficient security and documented what it said was a cover-up by the military and its shadowy Inter-Services Intelligence agency. It stopped short, though, of implicating Musharraf himself.

Today's WorldView

What's most important from where the world meets Washington

2. The case against Musharraf seems to boil down, according to the New York Times, to two pieces of information, both of which come from the same person, a Washington lobbyist named Mark Siegel who was friendly with Bhutto. Siegel says that Musharraf threatened Bhutto in a phone call two months before her death. He also says that Bhutto once sent him an e-mail in which she said that if she were killed, it would probably be the work of Musharraf, along with another political rival and two military intelligence officials.

3. Pakistani courts have moved aggressively against Musharraf since he returned to Pakistan a year ago for what he hoped would be a political comeback. So there's certainly a political dimension to this. He was barred from running for office in April, then arrested three days later for abuses of power during his rule. In June, the current prime minister ordered officials to investigate possible treason charges.

4. On Monday, the lead U.N. investigator in Bhutto's death, Heraldo Muñoz, published an excerpt from his forthcoming book on the case, in Foreign Affairs. Here's what he writes about his look into Musharraf's possible involvement
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pakistan's former military leader, Pervez Musharraf, was formally charged by a court on Tuesday with the murder of Benazir Bhutto, the ex-prime minister assassinated during a political campaign rally in 2007.

Musharraf was indicted during a short hearing at a court in the city of Rawalpindi, a move that adds to the problems facing the former president who returned from self-exile in March only to be entangled in three legal cases, barred from contesting elections and put under house arrest.

Public prosecutor Mohammad Azhar told reporters that the 70-year-old retired general was charged with murder, conspiracy to murder and facilitation of murder.

But Afsha Adil, one of Musharraf's legal team, said the cases against his client would not stand up in court.

Advertisement

"There is no evidence on record," she said. "These are all fabricated cases, there is nothing solid in all these cases."

Militant groups have vowed to kill the former army chief, who was whisked to court under heavy security, with hundreds of police positioned along his route.

Bhutto warned before her death that Musharraf should be held responsible if she were assassinated. His government was widely criticised for not doing enough to protect Bhutto when she returned to the country in 2007.

Nonetheless, many respected lawyers say the charges in the Bhutto murder case, and other legal actions initiated since Musharraf's return to Pakistan, are flimsy.

They believe the prosecution will struggle to prove a link between Musharraf and the assassination of Bhutto, who died after a gun and bomb attack on her car as she left a campaign rally in Rawalpindi.

"The Bhutto case is a non-starter," said Chaudhry Faisal Hussain, a lawyer. "The president is not bound to provide security to any individual. Security was the responsibility of the government and she had ample security".

At the time, Musharraf's government blamed the assassination on Baitullah Mehsud, the Pakistani Taliban chief killed by a US drone strike in 2009.

Heraldo Muñoz, an assistant secretary general at the UN and the chairman of a panel that investigated Bhutto's assassination, has said there was no "proof of culpability" against Musharraf.

He does, however, bear "political and moral responsibility for the assassination", Muñoz wrote in an extract of soon-to-be published book about the killing.

He said Musharraf did not provide adequate security for the former prime minister.

He quotes a former Pakistani diplomat who said Musharraf taunted Bhutto, allegedly telling her: "I'll only protect you if you are nice to me."

Advertisement

Musharraf is a hate figure within the judiciary and may struggle to receive a fair trial. The enmity dates from 2007, when top judges were put under house arrest after he declared emergency rule – the subject of another of the three cases against him, for which he was formally indicted in June.

The third case relates to the 2006 killing of Akbar Khan Bugti, a tribal leader in the volatile province of Baluchistan, during a military operation.

Potentially far more troubling for Musharraf was the government announcement in June that the former president should be tried for treason, a capital offence.

Only the government can pursue a treason trial and many analysts had assumed that the newly elected prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, would avoid picking a fight with the powerful army, which will not want to see one of its former leaders imprisoned or executed.

"Politicians on both side of the aisle would just like Musharraf to go away," said columnist Cyril Almeida. "Going all the way would just dig up too much history for them."

Oh yes you gave me hundreds of proofs. I know it's your own internal issue nothing to do with me. But i hatred USA's fuppets any where in this world even in my own country.
1. The official story is that Bhutto was killed by the Pakistani Taliban. But a 2010 U.N. investigation raised serious suspicions about the roles of the Pakistani government and military in her death. It accused Musharraf's government of "inexcusable" failures to provide Bhutto with sufficient security and documented what it said was a cover-up by the military and its shadowy Inter-Services Intelligence agency. It stopped short, though, of implicating Musharraf himself.

Today's WorldView

2. The case against Musharraf seems to boil down, according to the New York Times, to two pieces of information, both of which come from the same person, a Washington lobbyist named Mark Siegel who was friendly with Bhutto. Siegel says that Musharraf threatened Bhutto in a phone call two months before her death. He also says that Bhutto once sent him an e-mail in which she said that if she were killed, it would probably be the work of Musharraf, along with another political rival and two military intelligence officials.

3. Pakistani courts have moved aggressively against Musharraf since he returned to Pakistan a year ago for what he hoped would be a political comeback. So there's certainly a political dimension to this. He was barred from running for office in April, then arrested three days later for abuses of power during his rule. In June, the current prime minister ordered officials to investigate possible treason charges.

4. On Monday, the lead U.N. investigator in Bhutto's death, Heraldo Muñoz, published an excerpt from his forthcoming book on the case, in Foreign Affairs. Here's what he writes about his look into Musharraf's possible involvement
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pakistan's former military leader, Pervez Musharraf, was formally charged by a court on Tuesday with the murder of Benazir Bhutto, the ex-prime minister assassinated during a political campaign rally in 2007.

Musharraf was indicted during a short hearing at a court in the city of Rawalpindi, a move that adds to the problems facing the former president who returned from self-exile in March only to be entangled in three legal cases, barred from contesting elections and put under house arrest.

Public prosecutor Mohammad Azhar told reporters that the 70-year-old retired general was charged with murder, conspiracy to murder and facilitation of murder.

But Afsha Adil, one of Musharraf's legal team, said the cases against his client would not stand up in court.

Advertisement

"There is no evidence on record," she said. "These are all fabricated cases, there is nothing solid in all these cases."

Militant groups have vowed to kill the former army chief, who was whisked to court under heavy security, with hundreds of police positioned along his route.

Bhutto warned before her death that Musharraf should be held responsible if she were assassinated. His government was widely criticised for not doing enough to protect Bhutto when she returned to the country in 2007.

Nonetheless, many respected lawyers say the charges in the Bhutto murder case, and other legal actions initiated since Musharraf's return to Pakistan, are flimsy.

They believe the prosecution will struggle to prove a link between Musharraf and the assassination of Bhutto, who died after a gun and bomb attack on her car as she left a campaign rally in Rawalpindi.

"The Bhutto case is a non-starter," said Chaudhry Faisal Hussain, a lawyer. "The president is not bound to provide security to any individual. Security was the responsibility of the government and she had ample security".

At the time, Musharraf's government blamed the assassination on Baitullah Mehsud, the Pakistani Taliban chief killed by a US drone strike in 2009.

Heraldo Muñoz, an assistant secretary general at the UN and the chairman of a panel that investigated Bhutto's assassination, has said there was no "proof of culpability" against Musharraf.

He does, however, bear "political and moral responsibility for the assassination", Muñoz wrote in an extract of soon-to-be published book about the killing.

He said Musharraf did not provide adequate security for the former prime minister.

He quotes a former Pakistani diplomat who said Musharraf taunted Bhutto, allegedly telling her: "I'll only protect you if you are nice to me."

Advertisement

Musharraf is a hate figure within the judiciary and may struggle to receive a fair trial. The enmity dates from 2007, when top judges were put under house arrest after he declared emergency rule – the subject of another of the three cases against him, for which he was formally indicted in June.

The third case relates to the 2006 killing of Akbar Khan Bugti, a tribal leader in the volatile province of Baluchistan, during a military operation.

Potentially far more troubling for Musharraf was the government announcement in June that the former president should be tried for treason, a capital offence.

Only the government can pursue a treason trial and many analysts had assumed that the newly elected prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, would avoid picking a fight with the powerful army, which will not want to see one of its former leaders imprisoned or executed.

"Politicians on both side of the aisle would just like Musharraf to go away," said columnist Cyril Almeida. "Going all the way would just dig up too much history for them."
Bullshit as again. She was corrupt to the core just like her Husband. Musharraf was never charged. All the charges were politically motivated against him. No one of which he is convicted for. I am glad that Era of PPP pigs have gone and they shall never see th power again In SHA ALLAH

Today's WorldView

Advertisement

Advertisement

To cut the long story short, Had Benair not come out of her sun roof she won't have died. Who motivated her to come out of the sunroof even she knew about security threats is questionable.

Bullshit as again. She was corrupt to the core just like her Husband. Musharraf was never charged. All the charges were politically motivated against him. No one of which he is convicted for. I am glad that Era of PPP pigs have gone and they shall never see th power again In SHA ALLAH
I cannot argue with you in this issue coz it is the internal problem of Pakistan.
But i have an obvious question from you, with a simple answer. Do you agree that USA has killed your countrymen during the air strikes not someone in Pakistan?
And the second point, Musharraf is their friend. Well this friendship raises many questions about his role in politics of Pakistan.
To cut the long story short, Had Benair not come out of her sun roof she won't have died. Who motivated her to come out of the sunroof even she knew about security threats is questionable.
:lol:
Don't know mate.

I cannot argue with you in this issue coz it is the internal problem of Pakistan.
But i have an obvious question from you, with a simple answer. Do you agree that USA has killed your countrymen during the air strikes not someone in Pakistan?
And the second point, Musharraf is their friend. Well this friendship raises many questions about his role in politics of Pakistan.

:lol:
Don't know mate.
Didnt know being friend of America is all evil and haram.

Can you also tell me accepting arms from Israel to attack fellow Iraq was ok ? I

And yes they have killed our people and so have Iran too by shelling in villages an killing our soldiers in cod-blood.

So tell

Didnt know being friend of America is all evil and haram.

Can you also tell me accepting arms from Israel to attack fellow Iraq was ok ? I

And yes they have killed our people and so have Iran too by shelling in villages an killing our soldiers in cod-blood.

So tell
I am sure one day the guys like you accusing us of non-existing things will make me a fan of India. At least they don't accuse us without proof. I have seen your quotes in this forum, full of lies and false assumptions without a single proof. Now continue to forcing me to hate

I am sure one day the guys like you accusing us of non-existing things will make me a fan of India. At least they don't accuse us without proof. I have seen your quotes in this forum, full of lies and false assumptions without a single proof. Now continue to forcing me to hate
Then you're dumb as you look.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1267395/unprovoked-act-pakistani-killed-iran-mortar-shelling/

http://www.dawn.com/news/1138622

If it were half of what you say , I would be banned and would have tonnes of red ratings. Apparently I dont which makes you a liar and loser

non-existing things will make me a fan of India
Will? LOl you guys are Remember that Chahbar and non existent support for Kashmir cause.

Don't play with words. You in deed kill our soldiers. You allowed Indian Intelligence RAW to launch terror attacks based out of Tehran. We're not dumb we know what your government is doing. India intended to spend some money on Chabahar and you guys in their love started destabilizing Pakistan.

Pakistan has almost 30,000 refugees in Iran being hosted. Be sure we are not killing your people.
Don't play with words. You in deed kill our soldiers. You allowed Indian Intelligence RAW to launch terror attacks based out of Tehran. We're not dumb we know what your government is doing. India intended to spend some money on Chabahar and you guys in their love started destabilizing Pakistan.

Pakistan has almost 30,000 refugees in Iran being hosted. Be sure we are not killing your people.
There is a difference between you and us. We don't kill people who are living in Pakistan. You're killing our people but we won't as we own them. First figure out your relation with India, Israel and US. Then decide if you're with us or not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom