What's new

Draft MoU on Indo-Bangla Defence cooperation

Not bad I'd say. If defense pact is about setting up common manufacturing centres and cooperation in Bay of Bengal then it's not bad. I'd wait to see what other agreements have been signed.

If Indians are here then you have to say bye bye to Chinese technology.
Russians and American not going to give you anything.

The bottom line is going back to square one... empty basket. And that's the plan.

with $500 million BD should buy some Pinaka MK2 guided MBRL and 155-mm Dhanush howitzers

The bottom line is going back to square one... empty basket. And that's the plan.
Present some reasons so I can respond to your claim

That was the plan!! Lol :)
The plan was to be loved by BD?

Not bad.

The details of these defence MoUs are already made available to the Chinese, we are not going lose China's trust at any cost that's for sure.

with $500 million BD should buy some Pinaka MK2 guided MBRL and 155-mm Dhanush howitzers
Or better yet, upgrade their Pakistan built KRL MLRS to extended range and guidance.

Cheaper and comparable to pinaka 2..:D

Present some reasons so I can respond to your claim

The plan was to be loved by BD?

Not bad.

China wants Bangladesh to come out of indias influence.

India wants Bangladesh to remain its vessel.

For USA Bangladesh isn't geopolitically or otherwise important.

Russians only care about the money.

India has at last realized that a strong Bangladesh is important for India's existence....

China would be extremely delighted to see how Bangladesh has balanced India and China.... nobody talks about the strength of the balance itself which handles all the heavy load on two wings....
the most important point is, Bangladesh is doing this balancing pretty easily....

poster trying to save his face now back tracking.

FYI pakistan offered 500 million to Afg just 4 months ago. so you are right dont throw stones when you live in glass houses.
India has offered billions to Afghanistan, what is your point? lol

Trying to portray this event as nuisance due to their inferiority complex. To be honest where does Pakistan come into this picture?

Agree, he keeps comparing India against nations like China and USA.

Dont understand his obsession with India and him trying to keep belittling them by saying China can do XYZ instead

Best to ignore him I say.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom