What's new

Draft MoU on Indo-Bangla Defence cooperation

Agree, he keeps comparing India against nations like China and USA.

Dont understand his obsession with India and him trying to keep belittling them by saying China can do XYZ instead

Best to ignore him I say.
Ignorance is a bliss so let them live in bliss. I ignore them mostly so should you on the contrary this is a big move.

Geopolitics event are occurring more frequently these days , i see some big thing happening soon.

congrats to india they have finally done it . no one should blame india for it india gets what it wants
what weapons can india give us is only the baharmos missiles if we are buying that then ok

also waiting to see what is india offering us

Meanwhile the respected PMs of the countries seems to be having some friendly and lighter moments together :coffee:

Why Narendra Modi and Sheikh Hasina laughed and laughed, for a whole minute

NEW DELHI: The Prime Ministers of India and Bangladesh shared hearty guffaws this morning as the MC at their joint briefing requested both of them to "step down".
At a joint briefing following a bilateral meeting during which they agreed on 22 MOUs , Narendra Modi and Bangladesh's Sheikh Hasina did a ceremonial signing on stage in front of the press. After that, it was time for the two leaders to step off the elevated podium, so each could make their respective statements.
That's when the MC sort of misspoke.
"May I request the two Prime Ministers to now please step down," he said.

After just a beat, Modi started smiling and then outright laughing. He was joined by Hasina who also couldn't contain herself. They laughed like this for a whole minute.
If more joint briefings went this route, peace may well reign in the world.

#Reported by Times of India

hasina

I read somewhere India wants us to buy HAL Drub helicopter anyone have any news?

The real defense procurement will start after SHW returns after taking Modi for a ride. She is too smart even for crooked natured for Indians to gauge. She comes back, and BAF flies in the latest Chinese fighters. And announces acquiring Ming Class subs. We already have a full armored Bde of the deadly MBT-2000s - the best in SA. More will come. Wait and see.

Or better yet, upgrade their Pakistan built KRL MLRS to extended range and guidance.

Cheaper and comparable to pinaka 2..:D

China wants Bangladesh to come out of indias influence.

India wants Bangladesh to remain its vessel.

For USA Bangladesh isn't geopolitically or otherwise important.

Russians only care about the money.
Yeah remaining vessel right? Some people here have insane amount of double standards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom