What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Maybe SG’s death will wake awam up.

But I doubt it.

Isliay Allah swt ka azaab ata he aisay mulak paar.

Open murder. Itna zulam. What a backwards god awful country Pakistan is.

1660791257493.png

IK could easily jam Islamabad from KPK and Punjab, even Karachi. I wonder what is he thinking? Main apni fauj sa larai nahi chata, Bhai koi be nahi chata but fauj is hijacked by one person and army as an institution follows chain of command. So what option does it leave? Now it's the job of each and every one of us to make sure that we get rid of Bajwa cancer first. His puppets in Federal and Sindh will fall soon after that.
If IK does not pay heed, this mir jaffar will make sure there is no PTI left till next election.
And please don't forget who is the next cheap justice of Pakistan Faiz Esa. He will take charge next year. What then?

IK could easily jam Islamabad from KPK and Punjab, even Karachi. I wonder what is he thinking? Main apni fauj sa larai nahi chata, Bhai koi be nahi chata but fauj is hijacked by one person and army as an institution follows chain of command. So what option does it leave? Now it's the job of each and every one of us to make sure that we get rid of Bajwa cancer first. His puppets in Federal and Sindh will fall soon after that.
If IK does not pay heed, this mir jaffar will make sure there is no PTI left till next election.
And please don't forget who is the next cheap justice of Pakistan Faiz Esa. He will take charge next year. What then?
Not a revolutionary and has everything to lose, doesn't want to take Mil-establishment head-on, which will go to any end, even extreme violence to battle for it's survival. IK knows that and would rather wait it out until the election rather then let the blood run in the streets.

He's seen the example of Sissy where the latter massacred thousands of unarmed civilians in broad daylight and Western powers backed him up. Mil-establishment has the same dynamic at play with Western stakeholders, they will be supported by their colonial masters in US and UK to the hilt in putting down the revolution no matter how brutal.

There are two parties who are destroying Pakistan as we speak.

1- Initially it was the Military when they overthrew an elected government for money and corruption.

2- Right now, it is Imran Khan and the Military BOTH responsible for this ongoing fiasco. The reason is that the Military did wrong and what they are doing right now is also completely Wrong. But what Imran Khan is doing is ALSO WRONG BECAUSE BY PROLONGING THE STATUS QUO, IMRAN KHAN IS MAKING MATTERS WORSE ! Khan now has government in Punjab. He can easily oust the Federal Government through march on Islamabad BUT HE IS NOT DOING THIS BECAUSE HE IS PLAYING POLITICS AND MAKING MATTERS WORSE !!
IK is not Revolutionary Leader, neither we are Revolutionary material like like Iranians or turkic.
IK is also pacifist as some other members also pointed, he is also pragmatic contrary to what other might get from his posturing, and and he will not go against military establishment.

Not a revolutionary and has everything to lose, doesn't want to take Mil-establishment head-on, which will go to any end, even extreme violence to battle for it's survival. IK knows that and would rather wait it out until the election rather then let the blood run in the streets.

He's seen the example of Sissy where the latter massacred thousands of unarmed civilians in broad daylight and Western powers backed him up. Mil-establishment has the same dynamic at play with Western stakeholders, they will be supported by their colonial masters in US and UK to the hilt in putting down the revolution no matter how brutal.
Pray tell me what benefit is there in waiting? The more we wait, the more conspiracies there will be against Imran, and sooner then latter he will be caught in them. For e.g. if IK gets arrested tomorrow, would we then not be on a collision course? Better to do it now where he can lead then to leave the nation without someone to control.

Pray tell me what benefit is there in waiting? The more we wait, the more conspiracies there will be against Imran, and sooner then latter he will be caught in them. For e.g. if IK gets arrested tomorrow, would we then not be on a collision course? Better to do it now where he can lead then to leave the nation without someone to control.
For IK situation hasn't reached point of no return. Though emotions will call for a seige of Islamabad but in Pakistan violence has always ended in martial law.
I think tiring out establishment is right strategy ATM. Bajwa will retire and situation will change whoever be the new army chief. New COAS even if bajwa man won't have any personal grudge against IK and PTI.

But at least IK can call a big protest in Islamabad and other cities. That's a must and it will create lots of pressure.

For IK situation hasn't reached point of no return. Though emotions will call for a seige of Islamabad but in Pakistan violence has always ended in martial law.
I think tiring out establishment is right strategy ATM. Bajwa will retire and situation will change whoever be the new army chief. New COAS even if bajwa man won't have any personal grudge against IK and PTI.

But at least IK can call a big protest in Islamabad and other cities. That's a must and it will create lots of pressure.
Bajwa isn't going anywhere not from the looks of events unfolding. And no I am not referring to siege of Islamabad, but Rawalpindi where conspiracies are hatched.

Bajwa isn't going anywhere not from the looks of events unfolding. And no I am not referring to siege of Islamabad, but Rawalpindi where conspiracies are hatched.
This dirty character won't stay.
Pmln would never give him extension, he has done them before. Pmln just pretending.

Back
Top Bottom