What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

so SG was asthmatic and no colleague knew about it... Asthma is also triggered by stress.

so SG was asthmatic and no colleague knew about it... Asthma is also triggered by stress.

Last edited:
Deflection much? Have another plate of Khota Biryani at NaniCentral

I don't think Gill said anything remotely close to inciting mutiny.

I was just pointing out to what IK actually said and how it was portrait by the Patwaris and their Lifaffas.

German Wermacht officers were hanged at Nuremburg. Their defense that they were just following orders was rejected.

Your Senator does not agree with you.

1660798617331.png

1660798692351.png

Nothing will happen. Imran has the support of the awam but he will continue to play his soft approach against the military establishment and all the machinery they have in their disposal. We need someone who has awam support like IK has, but someon le who is as ruthless as the ones he is up against. IK is not the person that will finally break the chains our military elite have tied onto Pakistan close to its inception. That should be clear now.. But he has done a good job of exposing them for those willing to see with clear eyes.

When will Pakistan be free? Actually I shouldn't even call this country Pakistan because the actual Pakistan renamed itself Bangladesh. Our version is nothing more than a modern day East Indian Company.

Back
Top Bottom