What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Time to question Bajwa on giving 5 years to Hasan Askari son of Mj. General Zafar Mehdi Askari?
Computer Engineer wrote letter questioning bajwa taking extension and the Firoun court martialled him.
The despicable Satan.

I would always wonder why elders in my family would curse the proverbial "Jarnail" in gatherings. Mind you, I come from a family of multiple army officers and have served myself and have the utmost respect for our brave soldiers and officers that risk everything to protect us.

Bajwa has put every doubt to rest however with regards to the abuse lavished on such sellouts.

Pakistanis dont have the guts Turkish people do. Also we are ingrained to worship our army and in turn our Generals. IK and the current events the past 4 month are helping people realize (atleast those smart enough to recognize) the same people we put on a pedestal for years are the root of Pakistans problem.

I dont think anything will happen, even now IK is too much of pacifist to raise his voice against them. He is naming them indirectly which isn't enough to bring a revolution. The heat needs to be turned up. IK has the following, but does he have it in him? I say no.
At the end of the equation he is also a politician and knows where to stop. Even NS took bolder steps and mush tried him for treason.

I would always wonder why elders in my family would curse the proverbial "Jarnail" in gatherings. Mind you, I come from a family of multiple army officers and have served myself and have the utmost respect for our brave soldiers and officers that risk everything to protect us.

Bajwa has put every doubt to rest however with regards to the abuse lavished on such sellouts.
I think only a jarnail can tell what jarnails do!
In what rank did you serve if I could ask.
Don't tell if u think it is not safe.

Allah ki taraf se insaaf ayega ab.

Sab piseinge, jo zimedaar hain woh bhi, aur jo khamoshi muzahireen hain woh bhi.

Jis zameen aur mitti pe hum roub ke sath chaltay hain, wohi ab humaray liye tang hojayegi.

Hum samjhtay hain ke baray baray ghar, jaidaad, maal o dolat jama karkay hum bach jayeinge, lekin ye bhool hai, toofan discriminate nahi karta. sab ko baha le jata hai.

Insan ki koi auqaat nahi hai, aik machhar ke katna se bilbila uthta hai, aur samajhta hai dunya ki badshahat karega

پڑھتا جا اور شرماتا جا۔

جرنل اتنے بے شرم تھے پھانسی کے بعد بھٹو صاحب کے
پرائیویٹ اعضا کی تصویر اتاریں گئیں کہ وہ غیر مسلم تو نہیں تھے۔

پڑہتے جائیں شرماتے جائیں میں اور آپ، جنرل نہیں۔

اس زمانے میں راولپنڈی سینٹرل جیل میں خفیہ اہلکار رہے کرنل رفیع الدین اپنی کتاب ’بھٹو کے آخری 223 دن‘ میں لکھتے ہیں ’تھوڑی دیر بعد ایک خفیہ ایجنسی کے ایک فوٹوگرافر نے آکر بھٹو کے پرائیوٹ پارٹس کی فوٹو اتاریں۔ حکومت اس بات کی تصدیق کرنا چاہتی تھی کہ آیا بھٹو کی اسلامی طریقے سے ختنے بھی ہوئے تھے یا نہیں۔ تصاویر اتارنے کے بعد اس بات میں کوئی شک نہیں رہا کہ بھٹو کے ختنے ہوئے تھے۔‘

Pakistan has been exposed as a elitist fascist state, run by the elite ruling class for the elite ruling class which includes the politicians, generals, judiciary, bureaucrats, feudals and the like.
The ordinary Pakistani citizens are mere sub human non entities, forever condemned to crawl on their bellies in search of their next meal, to be abused and exploited in the interests of that same elite, their only purpose as citizens (I use the term loosely) of Pakistan being to pay the taxes, create what wealth they can for the looters to loot and be the cannon fodder to take the bullets on the borderd.
Pakistanis have been living for the last 75 years without food, water, electricity, education and justice, now they must live without dignity also.
Pakistan is no country for the weak or poor.

What had hitherto been a mask of democracy has finally slipped and its real face of a feudal politico/military dictatorship has been exposed.
Pakistanis celebrated 75 years of independence this week. Personally, I couldn't see or feel the independence they were celebrating.
Perhaps they should have been celebrating the 75th anniversary of the handover of power from white skinned colonial oppressors to brown skinned ones.

Just saying this on the basis of what I have gleaned...might be wrong.

Aap nay kabhi CO ki biwi kay kapray PC laundry say ghar double cabin main jatay huay dekhe hain? :P

Anyways coming back to the serious topic, completely agree. The leakage of military systems, personnel, and constraints onto the civilian sphere are rotting us away in every aspect imaginable. ISI vets bureaucrats, IB mar gayi hai? FIA can't do jack without going to ISI for tech expertise. Heck, even MI (which is supposed to be a military agency) is sought by IB for some tasks. If you ever go into an MI office, note that the officers will always have the TV on full volume...;)

The whole structure needs and overhaul, magr whoever suggests that would be immediately labeled as a traitor.
What is the significance of the TV on full volume?

Last edited:
There are two parties who are destroying Pakistan as we speak.

1- Initially it was the Military when they overthrew an elected government for money and corruption.

2- Right now, it is Imran Khan and the Military BOTH responsible for this ongoing fiasco. The reason is that the Military did wrong and what they are doing right now is also completely Wrong. But what Imran Khan is doing is ALSO WRONG BECAUSE BY PROLONGING THE STATUS QUO, IMRAN KHAN IS MAKING MATTERS WORSE ! Khan now has government in Punjab. He can easily oust the Federal Government through march on Islamabad BUT HE IS NOT DOING THIS BECAUSE HE IS PLAYING POLITICS AND MAKING MATTERS WORSE !!

No the problem is with protector of Red Zone

Red Zone is Devil Zone in Pakistan

Enough of this double story Fauj koi kumsin Lale ya Bache nahi hai , Harkatain insano wali hongi people will respect you

Act like dogs then expect a back lash

What is this bull shit kidnapping and then torturing a Public figure

Last edited:
This is a rogue institution and it has proved time and again it works against the people of Pakistan. No wonder baloch and Pakhtuns don’t want to live under this system

Back
Top Bottom