What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Yeah all kinds of chilli, pepper sauces while sitting in the US.
You don’t even need to believe me. Just listen to his appeal to the judges.
:lol:

Are you sure it's N League?

Not only N league, but most definitely led by them. They of course, are doing this with consent.

exactly brother no matter the accusation , he is no criminal or terrorist's where you can be brutal , this is just fear tactics and making him an example .

1- Fear tactics for the rest

2- Get a statement out of him incriminating IK, and get a statement that he meets Faiz regularly or something along those lines. Otherwise why would the police need to ask this question that who IK meets?

A part of me says keh day do bayan and niklo, because a statement under custody isn't admissible in court. But then again, we all know how things are manipulated here.

Unlike the Pak folks throw themselves in front of the tanks I have to say they're all dead...

No Kurban, no Dava.....
Pakistanis dont have the guts Turkish people do. Also we are ingrained to worship our army and in turn our Generals. IK and the current events the past 4 month are helping people realize (atleast those smart enough to recognize) the same people we put on a pedestal all our lives are the root of Pakistans problem.

I dont think anything will happen, even now IK is too much of pacifist to raise his voice against them. He is trying to play with the hand they are giving him, which is impossible because they control all of Pakistans judiciary and state machinery. He is naming them indirectly which isn't enough to bring a revolution. The heat needs to be turned up. IK has the following, but does he have it in him? I say no, he hasn't shown us anything otherwise.

Last edited:
Not only N league, but most definitely led by them. They of course, are doing this with consent.
I don't agree. PMLN doesn't have this much courage definitely.

There's an experienced player behind all of this.

PMLN has to follow the course even if they don't like that. Otherwise they will be damned.

Pakistanis dont have the guts Turkish people do. Also we are ingrained to worship our army and in turn our Generals. IK and the current events the past 4 month are helping people realize (atleast those smart enough to recognize) the same people we put on a pedestal for years are the root of Pakistans problem.

I dont think anything will happen, even now IK is too much of pacifist to raise his voice against them. He is naming them indirectly which isn't enough to bring a revolution. The heat needs to be turned up. IK has the following, but does he have it in him? I say no.
The moment Khan does that, he will be called a traitor like Fatima Jinnah and sheikh mujeeb.

As long as we allow soldiers and civilians to consort with each other nothing will change. I am sometimes shocked by the access civilians have to serving Pakistan armed forces officers. There is no limit. It is here where they get compromised. Not only by external enemies, but by moral and financial corruption. This corruption makes them susceptible to major challenges once they move up the chain. The lifestyles of 2 stars and above are not in line with their sacred duty and the respect they ought to earn from the nation for performing that duty. When one of my family member was a Brig., many years ago (went on to become a 3 star), he had an official army Jeep - which he parked once official work was done, and then used his bicycle. Now I see Army trucks, double parked at Karachi electronics market picking up kitchen appliances for the Army wife. Sickening.

In the old days MI/ISI would be a terror in the hearts of the serving solidery and officers. Now everyone looks the other way. Yes they get followed and written up, but barring them getting caught with something major everyone looks the other way, because "is hamam mein har koi nanga hai". Even when something serious is found, it is often hidden and brushed under the carpet and the person is sent away into the sunset quietly, with limited repercussions.

To save Pakistan - we have to move our Corp Headquarters out of cities.
We need to limit the solider interaction with civilians.
Barring war and an active approval by Parliament no extension whatsoever - this should be a constitutional amendment.
We need to distribute the power of the COAS into regional battle/army commands (and have some of this power be shared with CJCS).
And finally officers mingling with politicians in and out of family should be a serious charge sheet.

Till we do this Pakistan will continue to go the path it is, and Pakistan army will continue to be as professional as our luck with whoever the current chief is.

Last edited:

While all those characters like Nawaz Sharif, Maryam, Maulana Fazlur Rehman and Asif Zardari, who have been targeting them in the worst possible way through their statements full of malice against the state institutions, are walking freely without fear of blame.

While all those characters like Nawaz Sharif, Maryam, Maulana Fazlur Rehman and Asif Zardari, who have been targeting them in the worst possible way through their statements full of malice against the state institutions, are walking freely without fear of blame.

The difference is that they are PA yesmen, while IK is not.

The requirements of justice were not met, If the judge wanted, she could have asked the police to go to Adiala Jail and investigate Shehbaz Gul.
The police who are accused of inhumane treatment and violence,
Handing over Shahbaz Gul to them is beyond comprehension,
Mubasher Zaidi

What is the current situation now? Can his application be entertained in IHC today?

I don't agree. PMLN doesn't have this much courage definitely.

There's an experienced player behind all of this.

PMLN has to follow the course even if they don't like that. Otherwise they will be damned.

Just saying this on the basis of what I have gleaned...might be wrong.

As long as we allow soldiers and civilians to consort with each other nothing will change. I am sometimes shocked by the access civilians have to serving Pakistan armed forces officers. There is no limit. It is here where they get compromised. Not only by external enemies, but by moral and financial corruption. This corruption makes them susceptible to major challenges once they move up the chain. The lifestyles of 2 stars and above are not in line with their sacred duty and the respect they ought to earn from the nation for performing that duty. When one of my family member was a Brig., many years ago (went on to become a 3 star), he had an official army Jeep - which he parked once official work was done, and then used his bicycle. Now I see Army trucks, double parked at Karachi electronics market picking up kitchen appliances for the Army wife. Sickening.

In the old days MI/ISI would be a terror in the hearts of the serving solidery and officers. Now everyone looks the other way. Yes they get followed and written up, but barring them getting caught with something major everyone looks the other way, because "is hamam mein har koi nanga hai". Even when something serious is found, it is often hidden and brushed under the carpet and the person is sent away into the sunset quietly, with limited repercussions.

To save Pakistan - we have to move our Corp Headquarters out of cities.
We need to limit the solider interaction with civilians.
Barring war and an active approval by Parliament no extension whatsoever - this should be a constitutional amendment.
We need to distribute the power of the COAS into regional battle/army commands (and have some of this power be shared with CJCS).
And finally officers mingling with politicians in and out of family should be a serious charge sheet.

Till we do this Pakistan will continue to go the path it is, and Pakistan army will continue to be as professional as our luck with whoever the current chief is.

Aap nay kabhi CO ki biwi kay kapray PC laundry say ghar double cabin main jatay huay dekhe hain? :P

Anyways coming back to the serious topic, completely agree. The leakage of military systems, personnel, and constraints onto the civilian sphere are rotting us away in every aspect imaginable. ISI vets bureaucrats, IB mar gayi hai? FIA can't do jack without going to ISI for tech expertise. Heck, even MI (which is supposed to be a military agency) is sought by IB for some tasks. If you ever go into an MI office, note that the officers will always have the TV on full volume...;)

The whole structure needs and overhaul, magr whoever suggests that would be immediately labeled as a traitor.

عمران خان کے سارے دعوے خالی خولی باتوں پر مبنی ہیں۔
خود اسلام آباد میں احتجاج کے لئے کیوں نہیں نکلتے۔

PDM, PPP, Establishment and Geo successfully put IK and PTI on back foot and PTI disowned shahbaz Gul giving them license to kill.

Seems like state torture has been exposed fully now
Shabaz Gill being transported out struggling to breath

Lanat on this system in Pakistan and these people protecting this corrupt system

Mean while Bajwa is collecting gifts and saluting farangi people

ShabazGill.png

ShabazGill2.png

عمران خان کے سارے دعوے خالی خولی باتوں پر مبنی ہیں۔
خود اسلام آباد میں احتجاج کے لئے کیوں نہیں نکلتے۔

PDM, PPP, Establishment and Geo successfully put IK and PTI on back foot and PTI disowned shahbaz Gul giving them license to kill.
It is a tactical retreat.

Back
Top Bottom