What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

The amout of bs some member here are sptting out is amazing to say the least. Do you guys have any proof of what you are claiming or just fantasy stories made by pti media cell? Come to your senses before its too late.
Well why don’t you explain whats really going on then ??
Awaam to sirf ye news perh k aur dekh k kya soch sakte ??

Whats really happening ??

1660764905438.png

I am afraid things are about to turn for the worst. As I have said months ago Voldermort has no plans on retiring. Also as I said earlier there is a serious effort to try and create a national crisis that will allow within the existing government or an extra-constitutional process to take reins. I feel terrible for SG, who said nothing that raises to the level of crime or punishment being metted out to him. All SG said was that officers (which includes judiciary, bureaucracy and the military) are bound by their oaths of office to not accept an illegal order, that contravenes the law or constitution of the land. This is part of an oath all military officers at charge of commission take. How that rises to this level makes little sense.

SG might not survive - because the establishment and imported government has made a major mistake. By doing what they are doing to a dual national (which I believe he is), each of the characters in this saga have opened themselves up to many HR laws and obligations in Europe and the US. SG can go after each major player and their assets in these countries. This makes what they did to SG dumb beyond belief but also can show us that having gone down this path they are likely going to take this to a new level where SG's life might be in danger. Because if SG survives he can go after all characters and their assets in the West. Even SG's family can go after these people in the case of his demise.

Voldermort is going nuts and almost seems he is going for a scorched earth philosophy. At this point he is acting in a manner where this seems to have become personal. I think at this point this is even beyond financial and extension considerations. PML either have Voldermort completely blackmailed or Voldermort is compromised. Nothing else makes sense.

Gen Bajwa, Gen Kala Shamshad and Gen Amir are behind all this what is happening in Pakistan.
All 3 are traitors and should be lynched.
Isn’t gen amir out in gujranwala??
And what about lt gen azhar abbas, he is still in rwp?

I wish someone raises their voice and break this chain of command. This institution has produced so many great men who died protecting this country , I truly believe we still have them in our forces. They need to believe and make a stand.

Sad pathetic state of affairs, why has this stupid judge sent Gill again in physical remand despite serving for a few days, Somehow the imported government is trying to frame IK from Gills fake forced confession.

Imran Khan is directly responsible of Shahbaz Gill current situation... tumharay andar agar ********** nahi hey tu boolna bandh karo Khan sahab... haan hey ISI aur Fooj ki badhmashi kuch karsakhtay ho tu karkay dekhao phir.. enuff yaar agar larna hey tu khul kar laroo Neutrals kay saath warna chup karkay twitter twitter khelo shabaa... us middle class kay banday ko tumnay akela choordiya hey ... Maryam nay jitne bakwaaas kie hey usko phansi pe charha dena chahye likin uske party uskay saath khari rahe hey tumhari tu hawa nikaal di hey 2 din may fooj nay

Great lessons for all Parties specially for this fool Imran Khan. As many have pointed out, PTI have thrown Gill under the Buss. And comparing the governance performance of PDM and PTI there isn’t any difference. Amateurish, selfish and underdeveloped Party’s are trying to rule at any cost, result is the Paradies called Pakistan.

Last edited:
PTI supporters literally abusing Imran Khan and PTI on the twitter on Shahbaz Gill issue... the fact of the matter is, Khan and PTI's reaction was literally I would say coward & absolute lack of strategy.... PTI is, unfortunately, suffering from fear syndrome lol; WTF they have their own Govt in Punjab & KPK but still unable to save Shahbaz Gill... pathetic Fawad Chaudry, Asad Umar, Imran Khan... tumharay nechay na sirf pakara hey balkay phanta b lagadiya hey tumsey ziada tagra tu Rana Sanaullah nikla hey... bayshak jitne marzi galyaan doo usko...
PTI has street power, but doesn't have badmash type people who can fight back. PTI people mostly come with families.

The party is facing this brutality because of this one weakness. Had it been PMLN (despite close to none public support nowadays anywhere in Pakistan), it would have brought the goons on the streets, killed a few policemen and created havoc.

That's why every institution fears parties like PMLN, JUI-F, PPP and TLP. In the past, MQM had the best fighter force (it still has that). They moment Altaf Hussain is allowed, and Imran Khan is sent to jail, MQM's goons will come out of hiding.

Imran Khan knows his party's weakness. He doesn't want that the fear of untested street power is gone when the peaceful protest fails.

PTI has street power, but doesn't have badmash type people who can fight back. PTI people mostly come with families.

The party is facing this brutality because of this one weakness. Had it been PMLN (despite close to none public support nowadays anywhere in Pakistan), it would have brought the goons on the streets, killed a few policemen and created havoc.

That's why every institution fears parties like PMLN, JUI-F, PPP and TLP. In the past, MQM had the best fighter force (it still has that). They moment Altaf Hussain is allowed, and Imran Khan is sent to jail, MQM's goons will come out of hiding.

Imran Khan knows his party's weakness. He doesn't want that the fear of untested street power is gone when the peaceful protest fails.
L pe charhay PTI ki street power yaar meri traf say may tu kahta ho Rana chuk IK ko aur maar chiitrool bc dekhtay hain koon road pe ata hey .... aye tu tangain toor do bc mazaak banaya huwa hey us gareeb kay bachay ko chuk kay intekaam ka nishanaa banay hey aur ye hijroon ki party PTI us becharay ko disown kardiya hey beech rastay may phaeenk diya hey mazaak banaya huwa hey...

larna hey tu bc khul kar laroo bolo MIr Jaffar Bajwa khoti ka bacha hey aur agar nahe tumhary itnay tatay tu underware may Khan saab apna moo doo aur bakwaas bandh karo simple! enuff is enufff

L pe charhay PTI ki street power yaar meri traf say may tu kahta ho Rana chuk IK ko aur maar chiitrool bc dekhtay hain koon road pe ata hey .... aye tu tangain toor do bc mazaak banaya huwa hey us gareeb kay bachay ko chuk kay intekaam ka nishanaa banay hey aur ye hijroon ki party PTI us becharay ko disown kardiya hey beech rastay may phaeenk diya hey mazaak banaya huwa hey...

larna hey tu bc khul kar laroo bolo MIr Jaffar Bajwa khoti ka bacha hey aur agar nahe tumhary itnay tatay tu underware may Khan saab apna moo doo aur bakwaas bandh karo simple! enuff is enufff

As I said, even if Imran Khan calls for a protest, or himself comes out, "they" will not hesitate in charging against women and children.

Imran doesn't have a fighting force, so no need. He has pacified his supporters so much that they have become useless.

Well why don’t you explain whats really going on then ??
Awaam to sirf ye news perh k aur dekh k kya soch sakte ??

Whats really happening ??
Exactly, if you dont know why know what is happening then why are r talking shit against state?

Back
Top Bottom