What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Public is still not realizing that this is their fight. They need to protest, Khan has to walk a tight rope. They wait for Khan like he is only fighting for his future.

If Khan gives up the fight, he doesn’t lose anything. Future of his kids is secure, he has the resources to live his life comfortably.

PTI supporters literally abusing Imran Khan and PTI on the twitter on Shahbaz Gill issue... the fact of the matter is, Khan and PTI's reaction was literally I would say coward & absolute lack of strategy.... PTI is, unfortunately, suffering from fear syndrome lol; WTF they have their own Govt in Punjab & KPK but still unable to save Shahbaz Gill... pathetic Fawad Chaudry, Asad Umar, Imran Khan... tumharay nechay na sirf pakara hey balkay phanta b lagadiya hey tumsey ziada tagra tu Rana Sanaullah nikla hey... bayshak jitne marzi galyaan doo usko...

" For every pharaoh will arise a Moses" The establish must understand the new dynamics in the nation.

1660761144458.png

Positive but sad move ... PTI didn't challenge the Federal govt rit and handover Gill .. The new emerging leader is created by the deadly consequences of PMLN.

So rangers appeared this time but they didn't aid the governor? when called upon?

Damn…..i dunno how the torturer can sleep……after doing that to someone……this must be the new guantanamo bay right here in Islamabad

Shame on darpok pti for doing nothing……just tweets and shor on twitter only

Where’s the human rights watchdogs?

The amout of bs some member here are sptting out is amazing to say the least. Do you guys have any proof of what you are claiming or just fantasy stories made by pti media cell? Come to your senses before its too late.

What if he dies? Condition doesn’t look good, like someone taking it out on him by torture
Khan still being coward…..hor kitni buzdili dikhayega PM bannsy k liya? Lose your supporters easily if this continues

So pti is using the same tactics used by ppp pmln ptm? Huh, who could've thought about that? You are no different then then who you claim to fight, in my personal opinion even worse.

Back
Top Bottom