What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Anything for that chair…….anything……what a coward. Can’t even support your own workers

I disagree with IK on this. I don’t see anything wrong with someone saying that you should not listen to your superiors on chain of command if they order you to do something illegal. One should have the spine to not do the order and be sent to jail if that is the punishment.

Having said that, a strong army is necessary for Pakistan because we need to be a security state because of our eastern neighbor. So I can understand why IK said what he did but disagree with him.

As usual patwaris have comprehension issues.
Imran Khan admitted that Shahbaz Gill was inciting mutiny in the Army

And asks that how he or ARY are responsible for Shehbaz Gill statement?? How could they know before hand that Shehbaz Gill will say all this??

Listen again. He says "He shouldn't have said it, because it would seem he is inciting.." As in people will construe it as such.

Why is it always "but oh he also did that" gosh for God sake, we brought this particular party and person in power EXACTLY because they were supposed to be BETTER and not indulge into shameful acts like OTHERS

So when a mistake is made instead of resorting to "but they also did that" why not we admit that something wrong was done? two wrongs don't make a right, and it's EXTRA responsibility on shoulders of PTI to be the beacon of insaaf and truth and lay the foundations of honesty, so please lets cut this crap of covering up the wrongs.

Coming to PML and other political parties and their previous statements, I would love to see them all getting tried in military courts for treason, all of these political goons will bark anything and everything to incite their blind followers at the expense of sovereignty of this country, shameful.

Koi Allah ka banda mujhay ye bata day Khawaja Asif defence minister kaisay ban gaya ye statement denay kay baad

There is nothing wrong in this video, Parliament approves budget for Armed forced it should have right to scrutinise the budget. Defence Minister should be informed about all activities of defence forces. There should be a debate on utility of defence budget. In Lahore at one side of airport there is a golf course of one armed force, on other side there is another of other armed force, should our Parliamentarians not ask why cant they share same golf course??

Last edited:

Listen again. He says "He shouldn't have said it, because it would seem he is inciting.." As in people will construe it as such.
Congratulation!!
You have completed first stage now you are at second stage:

Five stages of grief for PTI people after every Imran Khan faux pas

1- He never said it.
2- Even if he said it he didn't mean it like that. You're taking it out of context.
3- He just said it.He didn't do it.
4- There's no evidence he did it.
5- So what if he did that? Others have done worse.

Koi Allah ka banda mujhay ye bata day Khawaja Asif defence minister kaisay ban gaya ye statement denay kay baad

You are at last stage, sorry mate.

i believe the real reason why Gill is being punished is because of this..

watch

View attachment 871097

What about this?
The so called army lovers will paint PTI as anti army

Others can call Martyrs as killers they won't have any problems

Just shows how they sell their martyrs

isnt this RAW back terrorist part of imported gov?

PTI is falling for a trap thinking they are getting out of a trap. Bad move. Also SG's remand back to police is very very strange and unprecedented. Only the top agencies have the ability to get the courts to do such contortions. SG is probably going to through hell right now.

PTI is still fighting a gun fight with a knife.

Back
Top Bottom