What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Shahbaz-Gill-2.jpg

🤣 Seems like an American agent.

Permanent resident of USA with family in USA calling for mutiny in Pakistan Armed Forces. Clear case of foreign agent. Can he say same that for US forces who attacked many countries without any reason specially IRAQ. Cant PTI/IK find someone from 22 crore people in Pakistan instead of some person with permanent residency in USA. I would have no problem if some Pakistani citizen without any foreign country option would have said that, an apology would be enough but this coming from US Permanent Resident is suspicious.

Last edited:
Shahbaz-Gill-2.jpg

🤣 Seems like an American agent.

Permanent resident of USA with family in USA calling for mutiny in Pakistan Armed Forces. Clear case of foreign agent. Can he say same that for US forces who attacked many countries without any reason specially IRAQ. Cant PTI/IK find someone from 22 crore people in Pakistan instead of some person with permanent residency in USA. I would have no problem if some Pakistani citizen without any foreign country option would have said that, an apology would be enough but this coming from US Permanent Resident is suspicious.
He acts as an advisor. Your senator Musdiq Malik is a US national and member of the senate.. Rauf Klasra expose him already ..

Salaam

I've not claimed the minor girl was arrested or is in jail.

My contention is that the story in the police report seems totally made up and unbelievable.

My question to you is do you honestly believe that the woman and her brother would try to rob a group of armed police officers of 15k and mobile? Do you think that seems plausible? Be honest.

Police was doing its duty, why they stopped the police from officiating their duty. Why the driver is on a run at first place??

These were bailable offenses, PTI should has filed bail on first day, but they played politics.

Yar waisay kasam say, do you really with all your heart believe all you say?

Mutmayen ho yeh sab keh kar?

This is so funny.

20 police men go into a home, and a single guy and his sister and a 10 month old girl manage to get a phone and 15k in cash...nice.

There were only three policemen, a driver and two police women, as per FIR, from where you got 20 policemen figure??

Last edited:
There is a Hadith of Hazrat Ali RA, that a system of Kuffr (disbelieve) can work but a system of oppression (Zulum) will not Work... Our country is heading towards a calamity, we will be overcome by Allah's wrath if we did not change our nation and our ways.

Back
Top Bottom