What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Pakistani to bol raha hain, IK sb policy of no confrontation per chal raha hain but I don't see how long will it be possible as long as we have Bajra. I mean Bajra itna na dar ho gaya ha to abb to usa yeh be perwa nahi kah woh 14 august ko he Mulk main hota, balka Ulta woh Ukrainian dancer ka dance dekh ker lutf andooz ho raha ha basori ka.

A country is known by how it is treats it's citizens , and the treatment of citizens ia reflection on the Leaders of society. It is not the man who is naked by the Leaders of society, it is the Leaders who are naked

If a citizen is without clothes , it merely reflects the reality of it's Top Brass leadership

A man born in this world comes unclothed

But what can we say about people whose , mind is devoid of any Humanity?
As far as I know Torture is haram in Islamic Law and Society

If there is a System in Pakistan which encourages Torture and Kidnapping as it is becoming visible , this culture needs to change

Because Mohammad Ali Jinnah never stated , we are making Pakistan so you can walk about with a Beating stick in your hand to beat down , slaves

I am not a Slave
Shabaz Gill is not a Slave
Citizens of Pakistan are not Slave

Any citizen can pick up a Weapon
Any citizen can learn to use the Weapon
Any citizen can do a fitness training for 40 days and be Physically fit
Any citizen can form a group and defend their village or city or border

These virtues don't make you more Patriot then others what makes people great or bad is how you treat other humans and how well you follow Islamic guidelines in eyes of Allah

If Torture is taking place in Pakistan we as nation must self evaluate where we stand and how far we have drifted away from the concept of independence in 1947

Remember at time of war the first line gets obliterated in days it is only these Naked citizens who pick up the arms as second line of defense

In the darkest hours Citizens of Pakistan remember this voice

Last edited:
ڈرائیور موبائل فون پولیس کو برآمد کیوں نہیں کروا رہا؟؟ ڈرائیور کی بیوی نے پولیس کو گھر کی تلاشی لینے سے کیوں روکا؟؟

Lies...lies...lies and just brainless peddling and nothing else.

An ordinary woman which was unable to defend her privacy, could you think she will resist the police force for searching her house?

If you have 'grey matter' in your 'top storey', you will not ask such questions.

Thank you IK
Finally some sense knocked the door.
Haters will say imrans software is updated.

Imran Khan admitted that Shahbaz Gill was inciting mutiny in the Army

And asks that how he or ARY are responsible for Shehbaz Gill statement?? How could they know before hand that Shehbaz Gill will say all this??

And when PDM would accept that their ally Mohsin Dawar accused army of killing innocent civilians in Harnai Balochistan?

Oh well that is never going to happen

Imran Khan admitted that Shahbaz Gill was inciting mutiny in the Army

And asks that how he or ARY are responsible for Shehbaz Gill statement?? How could they know before hand that Shehbaz Gill will say all this??

Why are they asking what IK usually eats? Am I only one finding this very odd and suspicious? Are they planning to assassinate him by adding something to his food? Why would the agencies or law enforcement be interested in what kind of food some eats?

I’m pretty sure I heard PDM-types at one point in the past saying that illegal orders should not be followed by security personnel. I agreed with that and said the exact same thing here on the forum if I recall correctly. If it’s incitement to mutiny now, it was also incitement to mutiny then.

Screenshot_2022-08-14-15-04-11-97.png

What about this?
The so called army lovers will paint PTI as anti army

Others can call Martyrs as killers they won't have any problems

Just shows how they sell their martyrs

So he admitted to Shahbaz Gill’s statements insinuating mutiny within the army. Ok let’s believe that statement.

And in the same breathe his comments about vile insults made by Nawaz, Mariyam, Fazlu are rejected?

To be honest, Gill’s comments were hurtful, he should have been summoned and let go. Jailing him is overkill. The PDM human rights record is pathetic to say the least.

I’m pretty sure I heard PDM-types at one point in the past saying that illegal orders should not be followed by security personnel. I agreed with that and said the exact same thing here on the forum if I recall correctly. If it’s incitement to mutiny now, it was also incitement to mutiny then.

PDM Parties (Except MQM) stood to their ground, they didn't throw their comrades under the bus.

Back
Top Bottom