What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

The federal government and Police requests has been dismissed and Dr. sb has been sent to Judicial. Today i believe he will be able to sleep peacefully.
no they took him back instead of sending him to jail! dunia news reported it!

1660307994958.png

no they took him back instead of sending him to jail! dunia news reported it!
I think that was earlier. After the dismissal of this application, the police have no other option but to judicial him.

عمران خان کھاتا کیا ہے ؟ جنرل فیض سے کتنی بار ملے ہو یہ سب باتیں پوچھنے کا کیا مطلب ہے ؟ یہ حال ہے ہمارے ملک کا اسی لیے تو پوری دنیا سے پیچھے رہ گئے ہیں

The child of accused was never arrested, family of the accused brought the child to the court, the accused was sent to jail on orders of Magistrate, family of the accused even didn't bother to apply for bail to cash victim card. Police has search warrants, the accused and her brothers attacked police party and stopped police to officiate their duty so police arrested them. PTI is playing politics with the picture of the child.

Yar waisay kasam say, do you really with all your heart believe all you say?

Mutmayen ho yeh sab keh kar?

This is so funny.

20 police men go into a home, and a single guy and his sister and a 10 month old girl manage to get a phone and 15k in cash...nice.

Source : Thenews.com / Geo / Jang group. I doubt the military will make this mistake.
It's not like they've never made any profoundly dumb and pernicious mistakes like over throwing a gov't that had increased the exports to record levels as well as the reserves while taking the growth rate to 6%.

So apparently police from 3 police stations in substantial numbers raided the driver's house. The raid was conducted in the wee hours of the morning. There they encountered his wife, her brother and a 10 month daughter.
The super human lady was able to tear up their uniform, steal a cell phone and 15k cash from the raiding policemen as per the FIR.
Am I reading a script from the "Three Stooges"?

People of Islamabad, if the police from 3 police stations can't defend themselves against a mother holding a 10month old daughter, how can they protect you against serious threats....

Back
Top Bottom