What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

It's plain to see the good people of Sri-Lanka knew sitting on social media and the odd rally would do nothing.
Pakistanis you number 235 million yet we haven't see anything of the sort to throw these filth out.

FB_IMG_1660304358113.jpg

The child of accused was never arrested, family of the accused brought the child to the court, the accused was sent to jail on orders of Magistrate, family of the accused even didn't bother to apply for bail to cash victim card. Police has search warrants, the accused and her brothers attacked police party and stopped police to officiate their duty so police arrested them. PTI is playing politics with the picture of the child.
We are talking of the wife
You putting people in unbailable arrest because of rioting??
You must be kidding right???

Hi,

I apologize for that. But does this change the fact that she was arrested, locked up and jailed for being wife of Shahbaz Gill's driver?

Shows how beyghariat half of the country is who support PDM

We already saw it whats done with minorities but seems even being a muslim wont save you if you are poor..

This is just show case we see it eveeyday in rural areas

Last edited:
Any evidence the driver and his family attacked a gang of police officers?

Are we expected to believe the daku police?

Any evidence the driver and his family attacked a gang of police officers?

Are we expected to believe the daku police?
Yes they were armed with ak 47s as it was sleeper cell of TTP

I think we are lucky its not roa anwar the godfather of army

Well they are emboldened now, this is just the beginning.

The federal government and Police requests has been dismissed and Dr. sb has been sent to Judicial. Today i believe he will be able to sleep peacefully.

ویسے مجھے بتاو کہ باہر والوں کو ہی ملک کی خدمت کا کیڑا کیوں تنگ کرتا ہے

Back
Top Bottom