What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

You don’t even need to believe me. Just listen to his appeal to the judges.
:lol:
In the torture room far more horrible things happen than sodomy and genital shock.

Comparing a hardcore criminal like Zardari with a PHD scholar like Shehbaz Gill

Aadi mujrim like Zardari can easily sped time in jail but not any shareef person like Gill
Zardari was smiling inside outside jail. Cutting his own tongue with a blade. He is another species compared to Gill .

Mark my words; this is just the start. Tomorrow this terror will engulf all patriotic Pakistanis. And its magnitude will be much worse because our would be tormentors are people who are nursing a thousand year grievance. They want their pound of flesh from people held responsible for the breakdown of their civilization. And if this sounds too alarmist, you just have to witness the fate of Palestinians, who don't forget, were betrayed by Arab elites who wanted to earn gora favours.

You might counter that we have nuclear weapons. But they have something even more powerful. They have dollars which is the weakness of our political elites. Power of nuclear weapon cannot overcome the moral weakness of the ruling class. Jinnah provided us with salvation and left us with a blueprint but it seems that it is not willed. With leaders like Zardari, Sharifs and Altaf bhai, its a miracle that we have survived as long as we have.

I often feel a sense of regret that I have not repaid the favour that has been bestowed upon me by the land and the people of Pakistan. But when I watch the fate of people like Shabaz Gill, I feel a bit better about my decision. Some qaums might be beyond salvation. To succeed, you have to learn to cut your losses.

The Army and ISI is behind all this what is happening in Pakistan.
Dhalla Bajwa and khusra Anjum have destroyed Pakistan.

Pakistani awaam needs to come out with weapons and give them
the Gaddaffi treatment.

IK could easily jam Islamabad from KPK and Punjab, even Karachi. I wonder what is he thinking? Main apni fauj sa larai nahi chata, Bhai koi be nahi chata but fauj is hijacked by one person and army as an institution follows chain of command. So what option does it leave? Now it's the job of each and every one of us to make sure that we get rid of Bajwa cancer first. His puppets in Federal and Sindh will fall soon after that.
If IK does not pay heed, this mir jaffar will make sure there is no PTI left till next election.
And please don't forget who is the next cheap justice of Pakistan Faiz Esa. He will take charge next year. What then?

The more he drags this on, the more people will leave IK. There is absolutely no excuse for him to drag this any longer ! Surround Islamabad and GHQ with a few million people and this bajwa will run away like little coward he is.

Glad I left this country years ago.

Watching all this has been a great favour to my brain which is always busy fooling me and reminding me how 'good times' spent back home were and how I should move back.

Beaware of nostalgia, it cuts out all the bad memories!

Aur baqi sab bros bhi hub-ul-watni ka keera apni tashreef se nikal lain please ❤️

No more mili naghmey for me then.

God save the queen 😎

Comparing a hardcore criminal like Zardari with a PHD scholar like Shehbaz Gill

Aadi mujrim like Zardari can easily spend time in jail but not any shareef person like Gill

PHD scholar Dr Miftah Ismaeel was arrested on 07-08-2019 and kept in jail till 27-12-2019, more than 04 months in jail without a case.

1660821810628.png

Last edited:
The more he drags this on, the more people will leave IK. There is absolutely no excuse for him to drag this any longer ! Surround Islamabad and GHQ with a few million people and this bajwa will run away like little coward he is.

Why are people waiting for IK? they should come out themselves just like
the Turks came out for Erdagan.

Glad I left this country years ago.

Watching all this has been a great favour to my brain which is always busy fooling me and reminding me how 'good times' spent back home were and how I should move back.

Beaware of nostalgia, it cuts out all the bad memories!

Aur baqi sab bros bhi hub-ul-watni ka keera apni tashreef se nikal lain please ❤️

No more mili naghmey for me then.

God save the queen

I had the same feeling today, always used to think about moving to Pakistan
but this treatment of Shahbaz Gill has took that thought out of my head. I won't
be sending any money to Pakistan unless if IK comes back into power.

PHD scholar Dr Miftah Ismaeel was arrested on 07-08-2019 and kept in jail till 27-12-2019, more than 04 years in jail without a case.

View attachment 871584

Getting arrested on 07-08-2019 and then getting released on 27-12-2019 is equal to 4 years in your low IQ sharif family as$ licking universe?

Also was this "PHD Dr" and current Maryam Nawaz munshi tortured in the same manner like Dr Shehbaz?

Back
Top Bottom