What's new

Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan (Allah's mercy on him), Pakistani hero passes on. Tributes.

Wasn’t this guy considered a traitor in Pakistan? Heard he was under house arrest
Nope. For his own security. He paid the ultimate price for his love for his country. A house arrest was probably the only way to save him from assassination attempts. You can't even imagine the fallout if the father of Pakistan's atomic bomb was assassinated or plucked by foreign intelligence. See what happens to Irani scientists all the time. They either get ratted out or assassinated in broad daylight.

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

RIP

A great man, a great scientist and a social worker ...

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

I remember my (late) Father telling me that the ONLY person whom he wished he had met before - was AQ Khan.

This Nation that we call Pakistan only stands strong today because of what he did for the people and country.

The prayers of 220 Million STRONG are for him today.

I would love to see a drone shot of the number of people who have attended the Namaz-e-Janaza today.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

May Allah grant him highest place in Jannah. (RIP)

Allah bless you dear sir thank you for all you did. You now go the creator and his hands you will be loved forever.
You along with Muhammad Raziuddin Siddiqui, munir ahmad khan and all those who worked to secure the ultimate weapon will forever be a part of us and our history.
Allah bless you all.
Please make surah fatiha for him.

Wasn’t this guy considered a traitor in Pakistan? Heard he was under house arrest

All a ploy to save him and other nuclear scientists from Americans who had sent a plane to pick them up. He admitted to a false accusation, as per agreement with Musharaf, to save Pakistan's nuclear programme. A true hero and given a hero's farewell ... traitor he never was.

B17AD670-67FA-4435-AD5A-6AEAB18500EB.jpeg

I was never able to forgive Dec 1971, he did justice to the shaheed of 71 war….
May Allah bless his soul

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Thank you for making us safe Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan. May Allah bless you, forgive your sins and raise you to Jannah.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom