What's new

Dozens of Myanmar troops killed fighting northern rebels

I just wanna say ... civilian casualties near Myanmar-China border ... let's guess whether China government will sit by and watch it ?!

lol, i am jot saying anything abiut China , just that posting grqphic photo with dead body can get you ban in this forum.

should quickly delete them before the mod sees this....

No.. Bro.. Any one who fit our 1982 laws and live under law , rule and regulations can apply citizenships.. No restriction on specific person bro.. Whatever Islam , Buddhist , Christian..

One interesting thing.. The Most of so - called Rohingya who always claim that they are Myanmar tribe surprisingly refused to pay respect to Myanmar Flag and sing the national anthem.. The more interesting thing is that new was expressed again and again in local news but never heard from Rohingya Lobbies...

PRC news and video in Chinese the the Chairman of Kokang explaining why the war broke out. He accuse Barmese of provocation which I quite believe.

Now is nearly Chinese new year and this is the time where fighting is the last thing Chinese want to do.

彭家声:果敢军无意发动战争 只想回家探亲_凤凰资讯

These 1000+ rebels ambushed at least 3 Army Camps with the support of 105mm Howitzer and HMG.. But a few hundards of Army troops can sucessfully repel resulting 16 brave soldiers sacrified their lives and 19 injuried... Army seized Hundards of Assault Rifle and its ammunitions which were left by fleed rebels..

View attachment 192862

edited - Not a few Hundards.. a few thousands now..

FEB 10
-------------
Battles continued with lager force with about 3000 rebels involving other rebel group SSA , KIA and TNLA..
They aimed to capture the Laikkai , a his old camps which was Army got at 2009 , before our Union Day (12.2.2015) which has a plan to sign the cease-fire agreement with other main rebel groups KNU RCSS in Nay Pyi Taw.. But we can repel them and got the agreement as a intial plan.. .

At this time.. Army got Close-air support with MI 35s and MIG 29s... As a result 30 troops sacrificed and 47 troops injuried and 5 vehicles.. Most of them and 5 vehicles got attack with Local made IEDs... Army got 2 times Mi 35 and 1 time MIG29 support..

View attachment 192900

Bloody hell India & Myanmar should increase cooperation to stop these scumbag,also what is the position of China on this

Bro ... we fully understood this situation.
When Vietnam troops help the Laos govt to wipe out the rebels, Laotian friends said that Laos population is very small, if killing them all then it's smaller. So we did just like what you doing now.
"call them out to surrender"

The General, the commander of those Vietnamese troops is my neighbor, his niece is same age to my younger sister.

Is that really true :o::o::o:

PRC news and video in Chinese the the Chairman of Kokang explaining why the war broke out. He accuse Barmese of provocation which I quite believe.

Now is nearly Chinese new year and this is the time where fighting is the last thing Chinese want to do.

彭家声:果敢军无意发动战争 只想回家探亲_凤凰资讯
It's more like the copy of "Ukraine Crisis" in South-East Asia ... will interesting there, waiting for BeiJing's response when the crisis coming near Southern border. :coffee:

Bloody hell India & Myanmar should increase cooperation to stop these scumbag,also what is the position of China on this

The situation is quite volatile and convoluted and I am not able to pierce through even though I am able to access PRC resources.

It seems that Myanmar is now a playground of USA and PRC. USA seems to be behind the initiation this conflict. China appear to be forced to react.

when it comes to land battle, China ranks number one in the world especially when it is land connected. we have good relationship with Rangoon and hope they will solve the problem by negotiation. Kachin is mainly consisted of Han Chinese, we can't ignore them either. We never provide weapon to the northern tribe, all they get those Chinese weapon is from black market.

when it comes to land battle, China ranks number one in the world especially when it is land connected. we have good relationship with Rangoon and hope they will solve the problem by negotiation. Kachin is mainly consisted of Han Chinese, we can't ignore them either. We never provide weapon to the northern tribe, all they get those Chinese weapon is from black market.
No, both sides have China weapons ... Myanmar Army bought from China, the Kachin also using type56 rifiles

No, both sides have China weapons ... Myanmar Army bought from China, the Kachin also using type56 rifiles
you can buy Chinese rifle if you can afford it, what's surprise? the weapon is from black market,

if we do wanna provide rifle to north tribes, I think Type 95 rifle is whole lot better choice than Type 56z

This is a terrible development.

We must extend help to the government of Myanmar.

You are not aware of the love hate between India and Myanmar. Myanmar are sympathetic to Manipur and Naga guys,

The whole Assam used to be Myanmese until British conquer it for you guys, and moroever, your land Sikkim is eaten by British and that give Indira Gandhi orgasm when she saw you guys.

You are a typical race traitor

Yeah...!! they are civillians before transformaton into rebels.. Dude..

1484662_573444112790041_3421468804536108547_n.jpg

we got many evidents that many rebel are pretended to civilian.. that's crime..

This is a terrible development.

We must extend help to the government of Myanmar.
if you provide Insas they will not hesitate deliver it to waste disposal factory.

Yeah...!! they are civillians before transformaton into rebels.. Dude..

View attachment 193617

we got many evidents that many rebel are pretended to civilian.. that's crime..
we do not intended to interfere in your domestic affair, any possible of solution by dialogue ?

if the Burmese inner war don't stop, there will be hundreds of thousands refugees swarms into China. cause a lots of problem, we sure a important party of concern.

Back
Top Bottom