What's new

Dozens arrested at Sweden riots sparked by planned Quran burnings

I think going forward the best way for muslims to respond to quran burnings would be to give them a taste of their own medicine

Next time there is a quran burning, there should be a peacefull "holohoax truth" rally besides it, and burning of 3 torahs for every quran. And highlighting the wonderful role jews historically played in europe , and playing off every stereotype that exists.

I guarantee you this will immidiatly end. thats the only way they will get the massage.

While I disagree with the reaction they had, as I don't believe riots are the correct way to respond, it's not unimaginable that (some) people will react in a similar manner when you intentionally try to disrespect something they hold dear to them.

We could say "it's just a book", well racial slurs and insults are just words, why do people react against those? It's about the intention behind the action. They wanted to disrespect them.
Yes, they did, and they got the reaction they were hoping for. As far as they are concerned, they have made their point.

Yes, they did, and they got the reaction they were hoping for. As far as they are concerned, they have made their point.
Exactly, no one does this publicly for others to see for any reason apart from attention and invoking a specific type of response.

Very immature and stupid response by the rioters. Should have lodged formal complaints.

I think going forward the best way for muslims to respond to quran burnings would be to give them a taste of their own medicine

Next time there is a quran burning, there should be a peacefull "holohoax truth" rally besides it, and burning of 3 torahs for every quran. And highlighting the wonderful role jews historically played in europe , and playing off every stereotype that exists.

I guarantee you this will immidiatly end. thats the only way they will get the massage.
Jihadi number 4
Congratulations 🎉

Exactly, no one does this publicly for others to see for any reason apart from attention and invoking a specific type of response.

Very immature and stupid response by the rioters. Should have lodged formal complaints.
When these accounts appear, it is not Europe, not Sweden, that comes to the mind's eye. We already have come to the stage where no provocation is needed, riots are autonomous, the government is empowering of rioters, the police is complicit, and the judiciary is cornered.

You do not wish to go find yourselves there, trust me.

2015 : Danish Man Who Burned Quran
and Prosecuted for Blasphemy

reasons ? "freedom" and "we are better" mentality
2015.jpg

2015 1.jpg

Saudi Arabia birth place of Islam, dear prophet and holy Quran.
5 years later Muslims burnt Danish man ego with Saudi Arabia rank 25 and Denmark rank 26 :)

Screenshot 2022-04-18 214652.jpg

Sweden wants to join the losers ?

Nordic people are one of the most peaceful people over the face of Earth, with criminality rate near to zero.

The strange thing is that they accept all the criminality increase due to immigration without protest.

We true Muslims value the Quran more then our lives. Anything harming the Quran in any way will have to face us. The world can think of us as violent, extremist, terrorists or whatever they want it won’t matter to us. We don’t care about what people think about us we only care about Islam and about pleasing Allah. Anyone burning the Quran will be severely dealt with and made an example out of. We are believers in Allah and his messenger (ﷺ) so we don’t fear anyone or anything other than Allah. Everyone who dares harm our religion or religious text will have to face us and Allah is with the believers so we will surely be victorious.
What about muslims that pee on verses written on walls? Is that also pleasing Allah?

US war crimes can be openly talked about here and is in evry nedia. Infact we have a whole antiamerican bullshit bingo faction in europe.
What good is the talk when there is no action? Obama said it was difficult but necessary. Similar thing was said my that old c*nt Albright.

Unless, there is trial like Nuremberg, and economic & social consequences like fall of Berlin, it is bullsh*t covered in gift paper.

Absolutely agree 1000 percent, hit em where it hurts it will be all over before it starts. I'd say a documentary starting with holohoax and global kosher terrorism.

Nordic people are one of the most peaceful people over the face of Earth, with criminality rate near to zero.

The strange thing is that they accept all the criminality increase due to immigration without protest.
Jew overlords are implementing the Kalergi plan ,to the detriment of the Whities .

No, more and more people will realise how intolerant, violent and regressive the Muslim community is. Such incidents will continue to increase, as they have been, and the next generation of Muslims in these countries will realise the follies of their community all the more keenly and abandon it in even greater numbers.
Well, let us see, who burns, when the Russian tanks come rolling into Stockholm.

Burning is the proper way of disposing of the Quran. Don't know who they're trying to offend.
Is that a fact? Seriously? How is it decided that it should be disposed of, respectfully and with reverence?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom