What's new

Double standards? Indians in US missions grossly underpaid

it's just that you are one more stinky NON REQUIRE INDIAN and every one knows that, so go clean your master's *** slave.
you do not have any fucking answer you are in trap so you are saying every one stupid that shows how lame you are. _!_

this guy just talk tough. He is just trying hard to convince others that he is an American, hoping to become a member of storm front and talk down against none whites.

Regarding to the topic, India should arrest some US female diplomats working in India .....

India knows that this would look bad on India. As this would be a clear retaliation. This would blow up to be a big news in the US and American public will force the US government to act against India, even military actions. Even a feeble and weak leader like Obama will be force to take drastic action against India.

this guy just talk tough. He is just trying hard to convince others that he is an American, hoping to become a member of storm front and talk down against none whites.

He pretend to be Caucasian to discriminate against the low caste Indian. He probably bleach himself to look like Micheal Jackson.

Guantanamo bay prison couldn't be close down and allow the prisoner to return home to join terrorist group for planning to attack US interest abroad. No other solution better to jail the inmate till US government can come up with other alternative to close down the Guantanamo bay prison.

And Obama won the first term on closing down Guatanamo. Didn't happened, as expected.

He pretend to be Caucasian to discriminate against the low caste Indian. He probably bleach himself to look like Micheal Jackson.

LOL. I feel so sorry for Indians who tries to look and act white so they can look down on other Indians. These are the most despicable of all Indians. And we have one such Indian in this forum.

And Obama won the first term on closing down Guatanamo. Didn't happened, as expected.

No nations want to take in all the inmate accuse as the terrorist. No other choice but to continue use the Guantanamo to keep the terrorist there.

LOL. I feel so sorry for Indians who tries to look and act white so they can look down on other Indians. These are the most despicable of all Indians. And we have one such Indian in this forum.

I know who you implied a member in the forum. He an Indian but claim US as his country then came up with his figurative speech of his people and his country keep other minority as the slave in the 19 century. He forgot he still an Indian that came from India even he bleach white, he still carry the Indian gene pool. British was enslave his country and his countrymen in the 19 century but he called himself a descendant of a master race.

Last edited:
Considering my typing is awful...case of the pot calling the kettle black...lol

Which laws are being bent....we apply the law...it's you guys begging to have them bent.

They are free to quite and collect scrap like most there....pretty sure we don't hold their passports, etc.

I know you're Indian juice. Only Indians have such liberal usage of ellipses.

I know you're Indian juice. Only Indians have such liberal usage of ellipses.
Lol....you got me. I am from Bombay...(actually, I haven't seen ANYONE who uses as many as I do! ;) ) (It took me a long time not to sprinkle my research papers with them...drove my professors NUTS)

Little known fact: ellipses were invented in ancient India...

Columbus sailed the ocean blue,
to look for spices ... and ellipses...

Lol....you got me. I am from Bombay...(actually, I haven't seen ANYONE who uses as many as I do! ;) ) (It took me a long time not to sprinkle my research papers with them...drove my professors NUTS)
you are disgrace to India.

you are disgrace to India.
That's nothing....when my dad, Pradeep, found out how many cheese-burgers I've been scarfing...he threatened to disown me...

Little known fact: ellipses were invented in ancient India...

Columbus sailed the ocean blue,
to look for spices ... and ellipses...
You learn something new every day! (little known fact....exclamation points were originally mined in Dalmatia...very rich veins there)

What's really strange is I feel vaguely hurt by the whole "disgrace to India" comment.

That's nothing....when my dad, Pradeep, found out how many cheese-burgers I've been scarfing...he threatened to disown me...

Cheeseburgers are not kosher.
Mixing dairy and meat...

I don't think even Satan would accept you now.
You are headed for a whole new level of hell.
Thank you for soothing my hurt feelings. "Scientologist" hurt my feelings for a minute. Ps...where are you from? You had to live in the states for awhile...or knew a whole lot of Americans for awhile. Which? Oops....Aussie. Immigrant or born there? @sincity has me on one point....

Back
Top Bottom