What's new

Double standards? Indians in US missions grossly underpaid

The salary for the Indian Ambassador to the US, on the other hand, hovers around an approximate $8,000 (Rs 4.94 lakh).????
True or false?

Devyani's salary was around $ 4100. An ambassador may have such a salary.

Lol....your reading comprehension is a joke. The article states how much MORE we pay our diplomats. And what India pays its diplomats is not our concern. You expect the US to pay the Indian diplomatic corps? Are all of you seriously this retarded?

Dumb as always, it also states the salary of 2 clerk and a guard which is way less than Minimum wages in YOU *** and as they are working in YOU *** territory they are entitled to YOU *** minimum wage law, so it shows how Double Minded YOU *** is.

now u US can understand how india get into jagralo aurat mood ... Indians are the worst when it comes to twist and making up facts ..

please if you do not understand English then ask for translation don't be prejudice.

Stupid Post And article, Salary Paid By Indians employees at US consulate should be comparable to India and not USA. I see nothing wrong with 17K per month.

no they broke two laws
1) YOU *** law of minimum wage,as the embassy is YOU *** land and the people working in YOU *** land are entitled to YOU *** minimum wage law,of which the clerks and guard are paid way less.
2)Indian wage law which states that if working in India you cant give two different salary for same work.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I am not sure if people get that OTHER than the accusation of US paying personnel in India less than " Indian min wage act"... US is under no obligations to pay indians the same as the american counter parts.

We pay our personnel more because we like to attract great candidates to join the service . many probably have family and obligations back home too. Regardless, it is not of anyone's concern what we pay american employees. Even if americans do the exact same job as Indians, the very fact that they have to live in another country makes their " job requirement" much different than the indian counterparts.

Last edited:
I am not sure if people get that OTHER than the accusation of US paying personnel in India less than " Indian min wage act"... US is under no obligations to pay indians the same as the american counter parts.

We pay our personnel more because we like to attract great candidates to join the service . many probably have family and obligations back home too. Regardless, it is not of anyones concern what we pay american employees

if you are in our country you have to follow our law, where Indian Wage act says that you cant pay different salaries for two different people for same job.
Get ready to be Deported or face the air of Indian Jails.

if you are in our country you have to follow our law, where Indian Wage act says that you cant pay different salaries for two different people for same job.
Get ready to be Deported or face the air of Indian Jails.

you either don't know your law or you don't know what same job requirement means . The very fact that americans have to live in another country changes their " job requirements" vs indians". Indians can't possibly be doing the " same work" when one set has to move to another country to do it as a mandatory requirement. furthermore, the education requirement is different, the security clearance is different, there is whole set of different responsibilities during a crisis over indian counterparts.

feel free to deport but please at least try to be semi intelligent when your counter.

then there is the question of your consular paying someone outside the consulate grounds. i.e. Any country having a consulate building in the world is considered the property of that consulate country. That is how assange can stay in Ecuador's london embassy and avoid arrest

While your consular worker, she was paying someone less than min wage while on american property. But I have to confess I am not sure how " labor laws" work when on consulate property.

Last edited:
Does that also mean Indian citizens with official govt. passport can be paid according to Indian pay scale as in the case of sangeetha richards?

First , sangeeta was employed on US property( consular workers home) and not on an Indian property in the US ( indian embassy). so she has to meet min wage of US labor laws.

Next- I am not sure if workers at the embassy have to meet min wage requirement of their ' home' country or min wage requirement of the country the embassy is located . Then there is question of what is " home country" , it gets complicated as you can see.

but by what is happening in India americans are meeting min wage requirement or have to meet min wage requirement of india. if they are not , especially when living on indian property then it is a violation- just like your consular violated US labor laws.

Last edited:
Dumb as always, it also states the salary of 2 clerk and a guard which is way less than Minimum wages in YOU *** and as they are working in YOU *** territory they are entitled to YOU *** minimum wage law, so it shows how Double Minded YOU *** is.

please if you do not understand English then ask for translation don't be prejudice.

no they broke two laws
1) YOU *** law of minimum wage,as the embassy is YOU *** land and the people working in YOU *** land are entitled to YOU *** minimum wage law,of which the clerks and guard are paid way less.
2)Indian wage law which states that if working in India you cant give two different salary for same work.
Thanks.

quit hyperventilating. Nobody knows If indians working on US property in India, have to be paid per US labor laws of min wages. It is interesting question but you are going about it as an ***

you either don't know your law or you don't know what same job requirement means . The very fact that americans have to live in another country changes their " job requirements" vs indians". Indians can't possibly be doing the " same work" when one set has to move to another country to do it as a mandatory requirement. furthermore, the education requirement is different, the security clearance is different, there is whole set of different responsibilities during a crisis over indian counterparts.

feel free to deport but please at least try to be semi intelligent when your counter.

then there is the question of your consular paying someone outside the consulate grounds. i.e. Any country having a consulate building in the world is considered the property of that consulate country. That is how assange can stay in Ecuador's london embassy and avoid arrest

While your consular worker, she was paying someone less than min wage while on american property. But I have to confess I am not sure how " labor laws" work when on consulate property.

nada nada nada, your kind heart melts to see the Americans struggling in another country but the same heart become made in diamond to see a villi in Devyani.

How its a news that US have double standard or no standard at all. How can one justify supply of weapons to pakistan while India can't even supply match boxes to Iran.

quit hyperventilating. Nobody knows If indians working on US property in India, have to be paid per US labor laws of min wages. It is interesting question but you are going about it as an ***

yea they should pay like they do to Americans and that's we call YOU *** a double standard country, well or a country with no standard at all. and second thing YOU *** Stinks so bad even though i dint smell it i can still say it, see the power of STINKY YOU ***.

i do not find any meaning in what you just said above.
but what ever it is it is clear that
Indian's working in YOU *** embassy are treated like slaves and are paid 3 to 4 times less so you are committing crime by your law.
but again it's a no problem for you guys but the same thing is done by Khobragade(charges not proved) so this shows YOU *** is of double standards.

and you think im hyperventilating? well you are right im hyperventilating by the Stinky smell of YOU ***.

Last edited:
How its a news that US have double standard or no standard at all. How can one justify supply of weapons to pakistan while India can't even supply match boxes to Iran.

first,your statement is wrong about India can't supply, it's probably India Don't supply.

second,one just don't have to justify what you said because it does not matter.
also,you gave a wrong example it's like asking GOD for justification of why only women can give birth to child why not men(naturally).

also law is same for every one.

Back
Top Bottom