What's new

Double standards? Indians in US missions grossly underpaid

Thank you for soothing my hurt feelings. "Scientologist" hurt my feelings for a minute. Ps...where are you from? You had to live in the states for awhile...or knew a whole lot of Americans for awhile. Which? Oops....Aussie. Immigrant or born there? @sincity has me on one point....

Born in Pakistan, but I've lived all over the US for quite a while.

I had a number of Jewish friends, some of whom where extremely observant (strictly kosher; no phone/internet/car/etc. from Friday afternoon through the sabbath).

I had a number of Jewish friends, some of whom where extremely observant (strictly kosher; no phone/internet/car/etc. from Friday afternoon through the sabbath).
Ahhh,,,that explains the kosher part. I'm not Jewish. Plain ole boring white boy. Lol...I think I know why everyone keeps thinking I'm this or that. I'm fairly certain %85 at least of the Americans are of some Asian origin. Same with the rest of "Europe" "Aus" etc. I'm sure most of the guys here heard about this site from friends, etc. Not me. I will tell you this once how I found this place. In a recent period of tension (you can see the join date)....I wanted to find a controversial site. Typed in "Pakistan sucks" (no kidding). This is one of the main sites that popped up. I surfed a few of them (including another Pakistani defense site) and this one has kept me coming back. Discussing international issues with foreigners is far more interesting than with local boys (though having been to the States you know many disagree with me....especially the kids). I get to enjoy myself on several levels here. Either a good discussion...or a troll-fest.

You pretty much a well travel person.

Ahhh,,,that explains the kosher part. I'm not Jewish. Plain ole boring white boy. Lol...I think I know why everyone keeps thinking I'm this or that. I'm fairly certain %85 at least of the Americans are of some Asian origin. Same with the rest of "Europe" "Aus" etc. I'm sure most of the guys here heard about this site from friends, etc. Not me. I will tell you this once how I found this place. In a recent period of tension (you can see the join date)....I wanted to find a controversial site. Typed in "Pakistan sucks" (no kidding). This is one of the main sites that popped up. I surfed a few of them (including another Pakistani defense site) and this one has kept me coming back. Discussing international issues with foreigners is far more interesting than with local boys (though having been to the States you know many disagree with me....especially the kids). I get to enjoy myself on several levels here. Either a good discussion...or a troll-fest.

Yeah, back in my academic-minded days, I used to discuss politics with roommates and friends (had a few poli-sci roommates).

This website is good for discussing topical stuff -- at least until it devolves into a rehash of the usual, repetitive back and forth.

Yeah, back in my academic-minded days, I used to discuss politics with roommates and friends (had a few poli-sci roommates).

This website is good for discussing topical stuff -- at least until it devolves into a rehash of the usual, repetitive back and forth.

Discuss politic never get you anywhere for 2 people to agree with on a single idea, fun when you have couple of beers and start babbling about politic then have a good laugh afterward, not so fun when you have to take politic seriously.

If you notice....I disappear for awhile....then binge. That lets the good stuff build up....while cutting down on 20 re-worded treatments of the same tired cr@p.

Discuss politic never get you anywhere for 2 people to agree with on a single idea, fun when you have couple of beers and start babbling about politic then have a good laugh afterward, not so fun when you have to take politic seriously.
This type of continuous low-level exchange helps to keep it from getting to the point where it's so serious war will break out.

If you notice....I disappear for awhile....then binge. That lets the good stuff build up....while cutting down on 20 re-worded treatments of the same tired cr@p.

This type of continuous low-level exchange helps to keep it from getting to the point where it's so serious war will break out.

When you often travel abroad you more decline to take nationalism POV seriously, every nation have it flaw in such a way. Less war is better for human being in this world, no innocent being bomb over some crazy ideology, over religion, over a barrel land.

When you often travel abroad you more decline to take nationalism POV seriously, every nation have it flaw in such a way. Less war is better for human being in this world, no innocent being bomb over some crazy ideology, over religion, over a barrel land.
Lived in Europe 9 years...been to Asia for awhile...Alaska...Africa....South America, central, Heck even Antarctica...the whole "Get out of the US" doesn't float here....

Lived in Europe 9 years...been to Asia for awhile...Alaska...Africa....South America, central, Heck even Antarctica...the whole "Get out of the US" doesn't float here....

Most politician play up nationalistic trump card to win over vote and have the population backing. They will turn around and rob the population blind without any conscience.

in america nobody gets paid by the color of their skin or their ethnicity.
i live here and work here.
america truly is the land of opportunity, everybody is treated equal.
there are few loop holes and flaws in our our system but this truly is the best country in the whole world.
everybody is equal and is treated equal.
indians please stop trying to spread bs.
your diplomat was arrested for lying on her application and for slave labor.
her arrest is legit, you people need to stop defending these rich diplomats and politicians who use ordinary people as slaves.

People will criticize their country in private, but close ranks if someone else criticizes.

All the Indian-Americans who are supporting the US here will switch sides and defend India if some other American starts attacking India. That's natural.

People will criticize their country in private, but close ranks if someone else criticizes.

All the Indian-Americans who are supporting the US here will switch sides and defend India if some other American starts attacking India. That's natural.

Indian who become US citizen through immigration process is still more or less loyal to their motherland, that understandable. It's the country where they were born with. For an Indian born American will not have much the loyalty to India as we they grow up in the US and not have any India cultural influence over them.

For an Indian born American will not have much the loyalty to India as we they grow up in the US and not have any India cultural influence over them.

You are right to some extent.

They are called ABCD -- American Born Confused Desi

(Desi means homeboy or south Asian person).

You are right to some extent.

They are called ABCD -- American Born Confused Desi

(Desi means homeboy or south Asian person).

Lol that a very interest way to describe the South Asian born in America. I thought ABCD stand for American born Chinese dickhead.

dont worry my american frnds .. indians wouldnt do anythng ... if we judge them by past .. whenever we do anythng ..they say if u do this next time we will do this and that ....give them a chill pill ..soon they will clam down ...

and my dear indian frnds .. ur relationship is going so well with US and west .. dont spoil it over small issues ..

Back
Top Bottom