What's new

Double Bombing in Karachi

Found this through Wikipedia-

Yazidis

Pretty interesting but the link to Christianity is actually rather tenuous. More a mix of Mithraism, christianity, Zoroastrianism and Islam along with elements from a mix of spirtual deities.

confusion in this article. The author is confuse about Yazid (6th Muslim's Khalifah) & the people of Yezd (yezdi).

my loyalty with you.In your dreams!!

Just for your information, many sect in Islam (including many sunni sects) thinks Yazid was a pious person. I meant, the main reason behind these blast were only sect violence and the people who want to disrepute khi's environment, looking for some means. These blasts were well planned and from the people who knew from where the people will come, and where they will be sent after the blast. Unlike other events where suicide bomber does the job. These were properly planned! & only fool can think that by this one can come into power.

these are only takfiri group that believe yazid is pious(nauzobilah)
Ps: Yazid doesn't matter to me, as i really don't care who he was and what it effects to my faith. I really don't want to discuss him.

YOU ARE ABUSING SUNNIS FAITH. No sunni believe that yazid was pious person. I don't find any sunni name on yazid in 1000 years.

Found this through Wikipedia-

Yazidis

Pretty interesting but the link to Christianity is actually rather tenuous. More a mix of Mithraism, christianity, Zoroastrianism and Islam along with elements from a mix of spirtual deities.

Yazid we mean Yazīd ibn Mu‘āwiyata ibn Abī Sufyān

Yazid I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yazidis means follower of Yazid

The 21st century yazid, i mean Mullah Omar is the worst of all yazidis on earth we have seen so far.

The 21st century yazid, i mean Mullah Omar is the worst of all yazidis on earth we have seen so far.

Human Right Commission is in contradiction with you , ISAF forces are involved in War crimes in Afghanistan not Mullah Omar

Human Right Commission is in contradiction with you , ISAF forces are involved in War crimes in Afghanistan not Mullah Omar

i have provided you with enough proof about the taliban atrocities, you still are covering up for your beloved taliban?

Being Muslim why Yazid(Zalim) does not matter you?

How exactly Yazid matters to me? The only thing zulam (deed) matter to me & i know i need to be stay away from it. Yazid was pious or not, it doesn't, why should i waste my energy on stupid topic.

How exactly Yazid matters to me? The only thing zulam (deed) matter to me & i know i need to be stay away from it. Yazid was pious or not, it doesn't, why should i waste my energy on stupid topic.

iblees did worship more than any Prophet but just one zulm(not sajdah)
had ruins all worship and have no excuse for him.

don't care ,don't think that and don't waste your energy keep enjoying your belief.

i have provided you with enough proof about the taliban atrocities, you still are covering up for your beloved taliban?

Did you provided AIHRC report link?????

but you only provided BBC news link which baised organisation.

=Fracker;661104]
Ps: Yazid doesn't matter to me, as i really don't care who he was and what it effects to my faith. I really don't want to discuss him.

too bad Fracker you dont want to anknowledge or call evil an evil !?

iblees did worship more than any Prophet but just one zulm(not sajdah)
had ruins all worship and have no excuse for him.

don't care ,don't think that and don't waste your energy keep enjoying your belief.

You should also follow your belief i.e. you should hate personality to stay away from the deed :P

too bad Fracker you dont want to anknowledge or call evil an evil !?

I toke knowledge from both sides, after that i decided to remain quite on this. So far calling evil consider i call Zulim as evil, but yazid was evil or not i can never say anything on that. As history is full of contradictory quotes.

Last edited:
Did you provided AIHRC report link?????

but you only provided BBC news link which baised organisation.

i provided you many links not only BBC. the bbc only was about Ajmal Naqshbandi's murder by the taliban. Are you saying that you deny the killing of Ajmal Naqshbandi as it never happned? by the way, i checked the report and it said nothing about the points you mentioned about ISAF, it was all about social and welfare issue. I can provide another link by AIHRC that has been highly condemning the taliban in their report. let me know if you want that link.

i provided you many links not only BBC. the bbc only was about Ajmal Naqshbandi's murder by the taliban. Are you saying that you deny the killing of Ajmal Naqshbandi as it never happned? by the way, i checked the report and it said nothing about the points you mentioned about ISAF, it was all about social and welfare issue. I can provide another link by AIHRC that has been highly condemning the taliban in their report. let me know if you want that link.

Another link for you for US-NATO war crimes

AIHRC head said: 98% civilian killed by ISAF(COLATION FORCES)
‘US troops are committing war crimes’

Please dont derail the post topic

Thanks

I toke knowledge from both sides, after that i decided to remain quite on this. So far calling evil consider i call Zulim as evil, but yazid was evil or not i can never say anything on that. As history is full of contradictory quotes.

just be upfront man that you dont agree yazid was an evil!

Another link for you for US-NATO war crimes

AIHRC head said: 98% civilian killed by ISAF(COLATION FORCES)
‘US troops are committing war crimes’

Please dont derail the post topic

Thanks

you allegedly said that the report was from Afghan human rights. I want the original link for AFghan human rights, you are posting something from somebody's blog. and again nobody is denying that nato hasnt killed the civilians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom