What's new

Double Bombing in Karachi

I don't agree Yazid was an evil, neither i consider he was a pious. He is a non-one to me. so not interested in him.

Their are too many contradictions in your own belief as per your posts not in history.
First you said sunni believes that yazid is pious, second you said he is khalifa of muslims, now you are again dubious not evil not pious and you are no more interested in him.

Thanks for exposing Here one thing:
" That is a Difference of belief between Muslims and takfiris "
No doubt you are true representer of takfiri groups who defame Islam in all over the world and mar the Global peace.
If one don't believe that murderer of Grandson of RASOOL ALLAH(SAWW) (whom they send Darud in Salat) than he is must be part of evil munafiq.

I don't agree Yazid was an evil, neither i consider he was a pious. He is a non-one to me. so not interested in him.

Since you don't believe in basic Islamic history, please stop discussing Islam as if you are it's grand marshal.

Since you don't believe in basic Islamic history, please stop discussing Islam as if you are it's grand marshal.

Where the hell is discussing? The only thing i am getting here is Allegations. & like you guyz really have better understanding then Imam Ghazali or Imam Abu Hanifa, who try to be caution on this topic.

Hell with this topic, i am out of this stupidity!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom