What's new

Double Bombing in Karachi

No Govt. could handle this scenario until nip the "evil buds" .

No Govt. could handle this scenario until nip the "evil buds" .

Thats where the confusion is or shall i say "was" and opinions did vary big time! ......... from america ,israel ,india and every god damn institute in the whole world is blamed for except blaming our own kind. The way all get united on this the same we will win.

Thousands attend funeral of Pakistan bomb victims

The funeral for those killed in a double bombing targeting Shia muslims in the Pakistani city of Karachi attracted thousands of mourners today.

The death toll from the attack on Friday has now risen to 33, with a further 165 injured.

The funeral for 14 muslim victims, held at a sports field in Karachi, was attended by 10,000 people, according to police officials.

Most shops in the sprawling city of 18 million people were closed and public transport was halted as a procession of mourners carried the coffins though the streets.

Karachi has a long history of sectarian violence between the majority Sunni and minority Shia muslims.

Yesterday a motorbike laden with explosives targeted a bus carrying a group of Shias to a religious festival.

A second bomb exploded outside the entrance to the emergency ward of the Jinnah hospital, where the victims of the first attack were being treated.

Police had initially suspected the two attacks were carried out by suicide bombers but later said the devices were planted.

A third bomb, defused at the hospital, was similar in type, indicating one group was involved.

The bombings coincided with the final and most important day of the Shia Arbaeen religious festival, marking 40 days of mourning for the Prophet Muhammad's grandson.

Security in Karachi has been tightened after a suicide bomb killed 43 people in December on the Shia holy-day of of Ashura.

Senior police investigator Raja Umer Khattab said the Jundullah (Army of God) militant group was behind both attacks.

He added: “This is the same group that carried out the Ashura attack.”

Pakistan's Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani today appealed for calm between the two communities.

Thousands attend funeral of Pakistan bomb victims - Times Online

i bet this barbaric event like others first there will be a an investigation ordered, investigation will be conducted by a sho or may be a little senior officer from anti narcotics or anti car lifting cell. He will aprehend some small time thief and get a confession out him, Call him he is a member of new rehmatulah group.
And thats case closed and Story over !! Big fish will remain out there !

In the 90's sunni terrorists from SSP escaped to Afghanistan and were protected d by Mullah Omar. They are not returning their favor to the taliban.

So somebody please tell me about the constant references I see here to yazidis? When I see such I think of a small christian sect in Iraq but I suspect that's not what you mean.

Thanks.:usflag:

So somebody please tell me about the constant references I see here to yazidis? When I see such I think of a small christian sect in Iraq but I suspect that's not what you mean.

Thanks.:usflag:

Muslims even after 1400 years don't understand who is yazid and why so far his name is curse even he is from muslims. Some yazidi cleric like zakir naik now days still trying hard to justify yazid in event of KARBALA.
New sect even in Christian/Muslim is no wonder.

Muslims even after 1400 years don't understand who is yazid and why so far his name is curse even he is from muslims. Some yazidi cleric like zakir naik now days still trying hard to justify yazid in event of KARBALA.
New sect even in Christian/Muslim is no wonder.

By Yazidi yoo mean who are supporting ISAF?

But Reality is different, yazidi cleric zakir naik is supporting al qaeda and taliban.

gr8, you guyz and the one who are responsible for the blast are doing same thing ie provoke sect violence.

@topic

RIP to the victims of this violence. & curse on the government who can provide protection to the citizen of Pakistan

gr8, you guyz and the one who are responsible for the blast are doing same thing ie provoke sect violence.

@topic

RIP to the victims of this violence. & curse on the government who can provide protection to the citizen of Pakistan

certainly your words express your loyalty with enemies of people of Pakistan.

policy of terrorist: marein gay bhe aur bolnay bhe nahein dein gay

@topic

Yazidi's have no sect , they want power at any cost , indeed most worst addiction is addiction of power only death is treatment for addicts of power.

certainly your words express your loyalty with enemies of people of Pakistan.

my loyalty with you.In your dreams!!

Yazidi's have no sect , they want power at any cost , indeed most worst addiction is addiction of power only death is treatment for addicts of power.

Just for your information, many sect in Islam (including many sunni sects) thinks Yazid was a pious person. I meant, the main reason behind these blast were only sect violence and the people who want to disrepute khi's environment, looking for some means. These blasts were well planned and from the people who knew from where the people will come, and where they will be sent after the blast. Unlike other events where suicide bomber does the job. These were properly planned! & only fool can think that by this one can come into power.

Ps: Yazid doesn't matter to me, as i really don't care who he was and what it effects to my faith. I really don't want to discuss him.

Last edited:
Found this through Wikipedia-

Yazidis

Pretty interesting but the link to Christianity is actually rather tenuous. More a mix of Mithraism, christianity, Zoroastrianism and Islam along with elements from a mix of spirtual deities.

my loyalty with you.In your dreams!!

Just for your information, many sect in Islam (including many sunni sects) thinks Yazid was a pious person. I meant, the main reason behind these blast were only sect violence and the people who want to disrepute khi's environment, looking for some means. These blasts were well planned and from the people who knew from where the people will come, and where they will be sent after the blast. Unlike other events where suicide bomber does the job. These were properly planned! & only fool can think that by this one can come into power.

Ps: Yazid doesn't matter to me, as i really don't care who he was and what it effects to my faith. I really don't want to discuss him.

Being Muslim why Yazid(Zalim) does not matter you?

We all being muslim hate him more then Abu *****( father of darkness) , Abu lahab worst enemies of Islam .

You must say Tubah and Astagfirullah

I have not seen innocient guy like you in my life , Who ever is responsible for these blasts is enemy of Islam and Muslim Ummah , they want to divide and rule Muslim Ummah as they did in Iraq Afghanistan and Palestine .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom