What's new

Dossier Game 2.0 : Pakistan Vs Afghanistan

Reaction score
Country
India
Pakistan's Foreign Office has claimed that the country had given a dossier to the Afghan government and ISAF, which contained information regarding militant Mullah Fazlullah fleeing to Afghanistan from Swat.

Earlier on Thursday, Afghan authorities claimed that Islamabad had not shared with them any intelligence regarding the presence of fugitive Pakistani Taliban, including Fazlullah aka Mullah Radio, in eastern Afghanistan, reports The News.

Islamabad had earlier said that Fazlullah, the commander of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP - Swat chapter), has regrouped his fighters in the Afghan province of Kunar and has been mounting sporadic attacks on Pakistani border posts and villages.

According to the Pakistani military, Mullah Fazlullah's loyalists have carried out around 15 attacks in a year, killing dozens of people - both civilians and security personnel. He is also suspected to be behind the attack on 15-year-old education campaigner Malala Yousufzai. According to Interior Minister Rehman Malik, Fazlullah planned the attack, and that the attackers later returned to their "safe havens" in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan, however, claims that TTP militants are hiding in remote mountainous regions on the Pakistani side of the Durand Line.

Wasifullah Wasifi, the spokesperson for the governor of Kunar, said Pakistan has not shared any evidence to substantiate its claims about the presence of Mullah Fazlullah in Afghanistan.

Wasifi's comments came days after Pakistan took up the issue of Mullah Fazlullah's extradition with Marc Grossman, U.S. President Barack Obama's pointman for the region.
"Fazalullah and the terrorists fighting Pakistani forces are not in Kunar province. We do not accept Pakistan's claim that information about anti-Pakistani elements have been shared with us," Wasifi said, adding that the Swat Taliban spokesman had also claimed in several interviews that they were operating from Pakistan's border regions.

Pak claims Afghanistan, ISAF given dossier on Mullah Fazlullah's presence in Kunar

http://paktribune.com/news/Pakistan-shares-dossier-on-Fazlullah-with-Afghanistan-254491.html
http://tribune.com.pk/story/456780/fazlullah-dossier-shared-with-afghanistan-isaf-foreign-office/

According to the Pakistani military, Mullah Fazlullah's loyalists have carried out around 15 attacks in a year, killing dozens of people - both civilians and security personnel. He is also suspected to be behind the attack on 15-year-old education campaigner Malala Yousufzai. According to Interior Minister Rehman Malik, Fazlullah planned the attack, and that the attackers later returned to their "safe havens" in Afghanistan.

Lol what about the rest of hundreds of attacks all over Pakistan almost every other day? Pakistani military is keen to blame it's incompetence on Afghans now!

Lol what about the rest of hundreds of attacks all over Pakistan almost every other day? Pakistani military is keen to blame it's incompetence on Afghans now!

Sher malang. This is the most absurd comment you ever made. We are talking about Fazlullah, not about hundred of other attacks in pakistan.

so that means Afghanistan should not take any actions against fazullah as there are 100s of other attacks in Pakistan??? are you fasting before eid or something?

By same logic we should not take any action against anyone targetting afghanistan as there are 100s of other attacks originating from within afghanistan ...........

Sher malang. This is the most absurd comment you ever made. We are talking about Fazlullah, not about hundred of other attacks in pakistan.

Not really, you mean the rest of attacks has no mean to Pakistanis and it's military?

Suppose he is in Afghanistan and he really did '15' attacks in Pakistan why aren't your security agencies are not dealing with the internal threat first which is giving you guys bigger causality than this, why putting all focus on radio mullah? why every Pakistani has to think like it's army and government?

Not really, you mean the rest of attacks has no mean to Pakistanis and it's military?

Suppose he is in Afghanistan and he really did '15' attacks in Pakistan why aren't your security agencies are not dealing with the internal threat first which is giving you guys bigger causality than this, why putting all focus on radio mullah? why every Pakistani has to think like it's army and government?

There are 1000000 of internal reasons of Mujahadeen and taliban creation why you guys always keen to focus on Pakistan's role????? I thought you were the only guy here without double standards...but i was wrong.

so that means Afghanistan should not take any actions against fazullah as there are 100s of other attacks in Pakistan??? are you fasting before eid or something?

By same logic we should not take any action against anyone targetting afghanistan as there are 100s of other attacks originating from within afghanistan ...........

The point is not taking action against Afghanistan the point is why putting 99.9% focus on somebody who made 15 attacks in Pakistan and 00.01% focus on those groups who are doing it in large numbers?

There are not 100s other attacks within Afghanistan it's Taliban who have sanctuary in Pakistan just like you guys are blaming us for radio mullah, if there are other attacks tell me a few?

There are 1000000 of internal reasons of Mujahadeen and taliban creation why you guys always keen to focus on Pakistan's role????? I thought you were the only guy here without double standards...but i was wrong.

No I am not, those 100000 reasons are dead or poorly living in some part of Afghanistan the core people are stilling getting orders and playing the game.

The point is not taking action against Afghanistan the point is why putting 99.9% focus on somebody who made 15 attacks in Pakistan and 00.01% focus on those groups who are doing it in large numbers?

There are not 100s other attacks within Afghanistan it's Taliban who have sanctuary in Pakistan just like you guys are blaming us for radio mullah, if there are other attacks tell me a few?

because none of internal attack included more than 400 taliban against 16 to 20 soldiers.....such big invasion from across the border and you are talking about Incompetency of PA..... Also such big invasion also makes us think if ANA (Afghan Nothern alliance) is supporting them.

Nuristan, Kunar and Helmand is where Taliban sanctuaries are. Haqqani is based in Kunar and Helmand. Now kindly tell what action you have taken in this 3 provinces?

Fazlullah is hiding in Kunar, Even Afghanistan officials admit this. Now the liers in kabul are denying that fazlullah is not in Afghanistan. How pathetic they can get more?

because none of internal attack included more than 400 taliban against 16 to 20 soldiers.....

So well we had also those types of attacks and they were well defended! our government also blamed you guys for sheltering them.

LAHORE: While rejecting Kabul’s assertion that Mullah Fazlullah was not hiding in Afghanistan and that Islamabad has not shared any data about his presence on the Afghan soil, the Pakistani authorities have claimed that the most wanted Taliban commander was shuttling between Kamadesh and Chapa Dara districts in the border provinces of Nuristan and Kunar to carry out cross border ambushes.

Pakistan pinpoints Fazlullah

So well we had also those types of attacks and they were well defended! our government also blamed you guys for sheltering them.

so i'll repeat your comment of incompetency

change the country name yourself.

Nuristan, Kunar and Helmand is where Taliban sanctuaries are. Haqqani is based in Kunar and Helmand. Now kindly tell what action you have taken in this 3 provinces?

Fazlullah is hiding in Kunar, Even Afghanistan officials admit this. Now the liers in kabul are denying that fazlullah is not in Afghanistan. How pathetic they can get more?

Haqqani have no rule in Helmand it's far south province, Haqqanis are living in Waziristan where they have bought properties and planning attacks inside Afghanistan; after so much pressure on Pakistan they have significantly decreased their attacks inside Afghanistan from last 4 months.

Give me the link where Afghanistan officials have admitted radio mullah is in Afghanistan?

so i'll repeat your comment of incompetency

change the country name yourself.

I have told Armstrong last night there is a problem in Afghanistan as well we also blame those things that are not done by ISI on Pakistan that's because we also have corrupt officials in the government the point is I admit it and you guys don't.

That's funny I am sure this was pinpointed by malik jee,

the Pakistani authorities have claimed that the most wanted Taliban commander was shuttling between Kamadesh and Chapa Dara districts in the border provinces of Nuristan and Kunar to carry out cross border ambushes.

If you want to reach Chapa Dara from Kamdesh or vice-versa you need to pass:

Kamdesh -> Waygal -> Pech -> Chapa Dara

or

Kamdesh -> Wama -> Chapa Dara

or

Kamdesh -> Bar Kunar -> Asad Abad -> Chapa Dara

in any case someone needs to pass at least 40 KMs of mountains to reach the first or second district mentioned; you think radio mullah is a tourist or something?

Back
Top Bottom