What's new

Dossier Game 2.0 : Pakistan Vs Afghanistan

Haqqani have no rule in Helmand it's far south province, Haqqanis are living in Waziristan where they have bought properties and planning attacks inside Afghanistan; after so much pressure on Pakistan they have significantly decreased their attacks inside Afghanistan from last 4 months.

Give me the link where Afghanistan officials have admitted radio mullah is in Afghanistan?

I have told Armstrong last night there is a problem in Afghanistan as well we also blame those things that are not done by ISI on Pakistan that's because we also have corrupt officials in the government the point is I admit it and you guys don't.

We do admit the problems inside Pakistan... Otherwise the dossier would say 100s of attack but we just put the attack which actually happend from Afghanistan.

We should do it ourselves, Afgan govt and sher malang support it. No point in asking

Yeah I am supplying him naswar there!! you guys are doing it yourself by shelling villages which has 0 result as I said repeatedly.

Haqqani have no rule in Helmand it's far south province, Haqqanis are living in Waziristan where they have bought properties and planning attacks inside Afghanistan; after so much pressure on Pakistan they have significantly decreased their attacks inside Afghanistan from last 4 months.

Give me the link where Afghanistan officials have admitted radio mullah is in Afghanistan?

I have told Armstrong last night there is a problem in Afghanistan as well we also blame those things that are not done by ISI on Pakistan that's because we also have corrupt officials in the government the point is I admit it and you guys don't.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghan...exposing-blatant-lies-afghan-authorities.html

Dossiers? :woot: They're not worth the paper they're written on. Like the zillion dossiers given by India to Pakistan on the 26/11 attacks and Pakistan always stressing that it's fiction and just 'literature' that has no value in evidence!

But when Pakistan gives dossiers to the ISAF and Afghanistan, they expect immediate action! :lol: Now how dumb can that get? :P

What's that word?........hmmmm...oh yes! HYPOCRISY! :frown:

Sher Malang has come across as a terrorist sympathiser-
Death to your relative fazlulli-

If it is Dossier 2 (assuming dossier 1 was handed by India to Pakistan), first thing Afghanistan govt should do is to make a statement that they do not believe the dossier and they need to investigate into the matter. The second thing will be to ask for more proof to arrest Fazllulah or whoever the person.

And last thing is Afghanistan should never take action on ground, infact Afghanis should help the accused person to make grand rallies in big cities and also to give him time slot on national television to show his interview live.
Then it can be correctly called as Dossier 2.

Send artillery strikes, PAF air strikes in Afghanistan. We have to treat these Afghani TTP like scum

Lol what about the rest of hundreds of attacks all over Pakistan almost every other day? Pakistani military is keen to blame it's incompetence on Afghans now!

Aye! Let me find a logic in very first reply to the contents of the article!:tdown:

A reminder in case you missed; official there made his remarks exclusively about Mulla FM thence no humor is relevant.

Dossiers? :woot: They're not worth the paper they're written on. Like the zillion dossiers given by India to Pakistan on the 26/11 attacks and Pakistan always stressing that it's fiction and just 'literature' that has no value in evidence!

But when Pakistan gives dossiers to the ISAF and Afghanistan, they expect immediate action! :lol: Now how dumb can that get? :P

If it is Dossier 2 (assuming dossier 1 was handed by India to Pakistan), first thing Afghanistan govt should do is to make a statement that they do not believe the dossier and they need to investigate into the matter. The second thing will be to ask for more proof to arrest Fazllulah or whoever the person.

And last thing is Afghanistan should never take action on ground, infact Afghanis should help the accused person to make grand rallies in big cities and also to give him time slot on national television to show his interview live.
Then it can be correctly called as Dossier 2.

I know you will come here and take cheap shots, but just FYI, The police chief of that province where Mullah Radio is resting admitted Fazlullah existence in his province and clearly said he is becoming problem for us.

P.S Hafiz Saeed got freed when All the indian dossier was put in front of judges which shows how weak your proofs were. i challenge you put same dossier infront of Indian Judges and they will do the same.

P.P.S. A better knowledge of how hafiz saeed got freed is necessary for indians. So they don't derail the any future thread with their usual craps.

Yeah I am supplying him naswar there!! you guys are doing it yourself by shelling villages which has 0 result as I said repeatedly.

if the shelling doesnt wake you up and be responsible and take proper action against fazlullah then its not our fault is it

Pakistan's Foreign Office has claimed that the country had given a dossier to the Afghan government and ISAF, which contained information regarding militant Mullah Fazlullah fleeing to Afghanistan from Swat.

Earlier on Thursday, Afghan authorities claimed that Islamabad had not shared with them any intelligence regarding the presence of fugitive Pakistani Taliban, including Fazlullah aka Mullah Radio, in eastern Afghanistan, reports The News.

Islamabad had earlier said that Fazlullah, the commander of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP - Swat chapter), has regrouped his fighters in the Afghan province of Kunar and has been mounting sporadic attacks on Pakistani border posts and villages.

According to the Pakistani military, Mullah Fazlullah's loyalists have carried out around 15 attacks in a year, killing dozens of people - both civilians and security personnel. He is also suspected to be behind the attack on 15-year-old education campaigner Malala Yousufzai. According to Interior Minister Rehman Malik, Fazlullah planned the attack, and that the attackers later returned to their "safe havens" in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan, however, claims that TTP militants are hiding in remote mountainous regions on the Pakistani side of the Durand Line.

Wasifullah Wasifi, the spokesperson for the governor of Kunar, said Pakistan has not shared any evidence to substantiate its claims about the presence of Mullah Fazlullah in Afghanistan.

Wasifi's comments came days after Pakistan took up the issue of Mullah Fazlullah's extradition with Marc Grossman, U.S. President Barack Obama's pointman for the region.
"Fazalullah and the terrorists fighting Pakistani forces are not in Kunar province. We do not accept Pakistan's claim that information about anti-Pakistani elements have been shared with us," Wasifi said, adding that the Swat Taliban spokesman had also claimed in several interviews that they were operating from Pakistan's border regions.

Pak claims Afghanistan, ISAF given dossier on Mullah Fazlullah's presence in Kunar

Pakistan shares dossier on Fazlullah with Afghanistan - PakTribune
Fazlullah dossier shared with Afghanistan, ISAF: Foreign Office – The Express Tribune

lol....... Afganisthan is doing to Pakistan what Pakistan is doing to India(vis-a-vis dosiers)

you need to see the fake lists to realise just handing over something doesnt mean it has a value

Point is that are all parties serious about each other's concern because of they are not, no matter what you hand over, there won't be any action.

Only way to get things done is making exchanges required by all parties. Otherwise one sided request and indifference towards other's critical issues will result in vain. Bilateral agreement on each other's target can move the wheel or it will remain stuck even if thousands of these papers are given.

Pakistan has to be dependent on Afghanistan to take out terrorist against Pakistan. They can't just move inside Afghanistan to do it all by themselves. It will result in bad blood and prolong the war. I know its something Pakistan want to do but lets be realistic for time being.

WHN Us or nato can bomb the **** out of a Country just for a their security then why can Pak Do it Just do S OP LIKE bin laden and kill that SON OF B**** he is the reason thousands of our brothers and sister were Killed

so that means Afghanistan should not take any actions against fazullah as there are 100s of other attacks in Pakistan??? are you fasting before eid or something?
By same logic we should not take any action against anyone targetting afghanistan as there are 100s of other attacks originating from within afghanistan ...........

:lol: Islamic boom!!

Back
Top Bottom