What's new

Doom and Gloom Mounting Amidst Indian Intelligentsia on the LAC Standoff

there is not going to be an invasion . Just occupation of key strategic areas.

Its just to force the indians to Deploy enmass at LAC. Force the indians to significantly rise their defense budget .

I have read an article written by an Indian. He said that India is not afraid of China. Because India is so bad, it can't be worse.India itself cannot produce any change at all.

It is a good thing to be completely defeated by China. Because China has no plan to completely eliminate India. A failed India may be reborn.

He believes that India should provoke a war and then fail completely to carry out comprehensive reforms.

I must say that his ideas are very clever.
what you say may work in a country like say Imperialist germany and this is exactly what happened that led to the rise of adolf hitler

problem is in India , The union is far more diverse and local states since 1947 has enjoyed significant freedoms. First sign of trouble i.e. shortage of cash, lack of union troops and they states will cede.

what the author says only works in provincial system where the provicial govt never enjoyed any autonomy, merely takes orders from central govt.

How long do you thing southern states will be happy to spend their cash on an incompetent central govt ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom