What's new

Doom and Gloom Mounting Amidst Indian Intelligentsia on the LAC Standoff

Unlike your media and politicians that are talking 24/7 on Ladakh, the Chinese media is pin drop silent on the Standoff. For them its a minor border issue, Xi might never speak. Big mouth Modi was expected to talk after losing 1000 sqkm of territory, maybe the fear of China has made him loose his VOICE.
Lol. Sure. Whatever rocks your boat.

All the learned indians are crying but Pakistan own main English newspaper, Dawn is painting a rosy pic! These fkers at Dawn are the biggest harami you will find within Pakistan. Just look at their headline , as if hoping against hope.that Indian neck can be spared by China. Why state of Pakistan is allowing these snakes to grow?

India and China agree to ease tension on border
The dawn of gays

Situation has been deteriorating but war is unlikely unless someone miscalculates.

Situation has been deteriorating but war is unlikely unless someone miscalculates.
If the Indians are really planning on placing minefields everywhere and if a Chinese soldier one day gets blown up, then war could indeed start.

Failing to deter the Chinese after countless rounds of talks and massive deployments across the entire LAC, the Indian intelligentsia are demoralized and hapless. The reins of their future seems to be in the hands of the Chinese. Today i came across many voices in India that have no clue what the Chinese are going to do with them, although their false propaganda factory is still successful in fooling their masses. Their learned ranks hold a very different view.
View attachment 666890

More Bad times ahead for the poor Indians as China will never budge.
View attachment 666891
Lmao comparing China to Nazi Germany is the dumbest thing ever since the border is not clearly defined at all. Then again, I find this ironic considering many Indians worship the Nazis.

I have read an article written by an Indian. He said that India is not afraid of China. Because India is so bad, it can't be worse.India itself cannot produce any change at all.

It is a good thing to be completely defeated by China. Because China has no plan to completely eliminate India. A failed India may be reborn.

He believes that India should provoke a war and then fail completely to carry out comprehensive reforms.

I must say that his ideas are very clever.

When did I say that? Maybe by the standards of the Chinese Intelligentsia.

So when did China call those Indian jokers as "Intelligentsia"? How does OP's view equate to China's official statement? (not to mention that OP is not even Chinese). Please do elaborate on the thought process that lead you to conclude that gem of an idea? (Grab on your popcorn guys, this is going to be epic! :no:)

India's Hanuman maneuver, scaling up 6000 meter peaks, while athletically impressive is not strategically important.

Can Pakistani members explain whether this has anything to do with Siachin or Kargil? What happened there?

Gen. Musharraf, the Armed Forces and brave militia men captured a host of peaks during the '99 Kargil war.

Despite India's claims we not only took control of but continue to hold the following peaks:
  • Point 5353
  • Point Aftab-I
  • Point Saddle Ridge
  • Point Bunker Ridge
  • Shangruti
  • Dhalunag
This was also confirmed by Indian parliamentarian Ram Kumar Anand:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/904482.stm

The only hill they "recaptured" from my understanding was Tiger Hill, also important because it was closer to National Highway 1, which Pakistan had to abandon due to intense US pressure in the 90s.

However, the most important of these peaks under Pakistan's control is Point 5353 that overseas not just Tiger Hill but a host of Indian military installations including the Dras helipad and more importantly National Highway 1 which can be shut down in a time of war:

EcbUuuBXgAEX5if.jpg

Why Indians are stating that it's a repeat of Kargil is because, like how Pakistan can shut down National Highway 1, what China has done has allowed them to cut off the SSN (Sub-Sector North) from the DSDBO ( Darbuk-Shyok-Daulat Beg Oldi highway).

Also like in Kargil Indian troops tried to scale steep cliffs to retake them and suffered heavy casualties along with losing 2 aircraft before we were pressured to leave by the US and just like with the Galwan Valley clashes you had India making exaggerated claims regarding losses on the Pakistani side and their response.

Furthermore, like in the past, apparently Indians are just redrawing their boundary lines and making false claims like how they stated Pakistan always controlled Point 5353 despite having used it years earlier in '92-'93 to attack Pakistan. Also similar reactions like how PM Modi stated that "no one has entered our borders", which I guess is technically true because all that territory is either occupied Pakistani or Chinese lands, they did in the past with regards to Point 5353 in particular but the other hills as well.

Last edited:
I have read an article written by an Indian. He said that India is not afraid of China. Because India is so bad, it can't be worse.India itself cannot produce any change at all.

It is a good thing to be completely defeated by China. Because China has no plan to completely eliminate India. A failed India may be reborn.

He believes that India should provoke a war and then fail completely to carry out comprehensive reforms.

I must say that his ideas are very clever.

A country that desperate and holding nukes is a danger to the world. Something must be done. They used to mock pakistan as negotiating with the world with a gun to its own head. lets see.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom