What's new

Doom and Gloom on Indian Independance Day

I really hope Afghans would see Indian cowardice with open eyes now. For 20 years Indian officials and the countrymen boasted about cultural and brotherly ties with Afghans and how they are brothers together but Indians ran away at the first sign of trouble leaving behind their "brothers" to be slaughtered and now shamelessly say that they were not there to protect/assist Afghans.

Where is all that Kabul brigade? The internet Afghan trolls?
Can they not see now that India is nothing but what we say in Urdu "moo ki bawaseer" (mouth Hemorrhoids)

This suramanyam swami is one stupid chauvinist bigot. He is a looser through and through.

I agree modi should remain...no one can f up India like modi .... Pakistan supports modi

Fascist Modi raj over India for Pakistan is blessing in disguise. Am waiting for the another comical surgical strike as now you have got Rafael just make sure clouds are the right ones.
Securing or defending Kabul has never been a priority of India.

India had never sent any soldiers to Afghanistan neither during the Soviet rule nor US/NATO rule.

India's priority has always been and will be to defend the borders of India.

I think your comments should be included in the Afghans text books so these kids should know when they grow up where they will stand with India in the hour of need.

it did not happen this year, the media is full of doom and gloom after the fall of Kabul.
Every channel is talking about it.

The Indians are worried about their skin now.

Pretty interesting videos. Especially the one with Swamy and Chellany. At an hour and 25 minutes, too long to watch. I rushed through it. But overall well worth watching: Covering from the humiliation to China to the loss in Afghanistan to calling Biden 'senile' to the abject standards in Indian journalism.
But, yes, the summary is 'doom and gloom'.

Lol... have you ever heard of this guy?...
Kulbhushan Jadhav
Kulbhushan-Jadhav-1.jpg
The icing on the cake?

Modi failed India, Its time for Yogi to become Indian PM and reunite the Akh-gand Bharat.

Securing or defending Kabul has never been a priority of India.

India had never sent any soldiers to Afghanistan neither during the Soviet rule nor US/NATO rule.

India's priority has always been and will be to defend the borders of India.

Same as Pakistan.
now that western borders are secured we will turn our full attention on eastern borders

Last edited:
Same as Pakistan.
now that western borders are secured we will turn our full attention on eastern borders

For Pakistan it is different.

Pakistan considers Afghanistan as her backyard.

You train people in Afghanistan and send them to Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom