What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

I feel pity on Afridi, he is frustrated. Indians should welcome Pakistan In IPL from the next season . its so weird feeling of being left out !!

I feel pity on Afridi, he is frustrated. Indians should welcome Pakistan In IPL from the next season . its so weird feeling of being left out !!

We don't have the liability to induct players from every country. The last thing i'd expect is some Bermudan cricket players talking about big hearts as a publicity stunt to get into IPL. :disagree:

We don't have the liability to induct players from every country. The last thing i'd expect is some Bermudan cricket players talking about big hearts as a publicity stunt to get into IPL. :disagree:

Thats his mentality ,we cant help it but at personal level i think how frustrated he wud be!! who doesnt want to be rich !!
but anyways he will pay for what he did !!he was swayed by emotions .

Thats his mentality ,we cant help it but at personal level i think how frustrated he wud be!! who doesnt want to be rich !!

I'm in favor of finding more hidden talents in India, not abroad.

Keep telling yourself that, it may help you sleep.

There is no prof of any such appeal.
Indian state controlled media lying as usual.

There is no prof of any such appeal.
Indian state controlled media lying as usual.

On any other day, I would have ignored this comment. But on the same day when Geo Super, a sports channel, was banned in Pakistan?

Hypocrite much?

we have proved ourselves in cricket. now its time to move on to other sports !!

Ya, now its time for us and corporate bodies to pour money in football. We got many good talents in football, but we failed to showcase them in international arena.

Keep telling yourself that, it may help you sleep.

ok so Afridi intentionally tried to insut India so that he could satisfy his Ego and his jealosy (now dont ask jealous of what ) l !! now happy !!

Back
Top Bottom