What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

Yea arse i hav read big hearted posts of indians here haha

Its not about being big hearted, why would Pakistani players would want to play in India, when players like Sohail Tanveer say on television, "Hinduon ke to zehniyat he aise hoti hai", how would you guys feel if an Indian player said, "Musalmanon ke zehniyat he aise hoti hai "and blah blah. Aap galiyan bhi hami ko sunaogo, phir jab paise kamana hai to mooh utha ke chale aaye. Agar Hinduon ke zehniyat ke baare main aap itne baatien jaante hain to phir to baat hi khatm ho gayi nahin?

He's right. Afridi should be thanking his lucky stars he was born in Pakistan than being born in India as a Dalit, unlike the 170 million Dalits who didn't have a choice being born in India.

I wonder do Pakistanis have logical unit in their Brain or they shut it while debating with Indians !!

NO OFFENCE !!
but what you are talking about is History !! come to any top colleges of India ,Govt. sector you will see these Dalit people as they have quota everywhere . you need to open your eyes and mind before posting!!

yes if he is asking indians and pakistani that why they hate each others. Its for money. He should hav said dont play against each others. Hate and kill each others then he would be real hero

Do u think really playing cricket will solve our problems??? :no:

Afridi's blunders would remain in history books but Pakistan can take pride

Critics may say what they want but one has to accept that it’s been a World Cup journey that Pakistan players would find worth remembering in the years to come.

Nobody would have imagined Pakistan reaching the semi-finals – a team that was coming off a torrid period in the last seven to eight months – slew of scandals and displeasing events which saw three of their top cricketers being shunned and left the team in shambles.

Shahid Afridi’s men, perhaps, exceeded their own expectations by reaching the last-four stage and can now take a flight back home with their heads held high.

But there will be regret of the team missing out on an opportunity of reviving the memories of the 1992 World Cup – they would rue their sloppy fielding, poor catching and inability to string partnerships of substance which prevented them from giving India a run for their money.

The historic match brought into focus how Shahid Afridi let down his team with his captaincy.
The manner in which he marshalled his troops and restricted India to a score of 260 after the early Sehwag blitz has to be applauded. But he was found wanting when Pakistan came out to bat.

A leader is one who leads from the front and Afridi showed no intent to be one when the asking rate was mounting. He should have batted up the order, ahead of Abdul Razzaq and provide the innings necessary impetus. He came out to bat at No. 8 when Pakistan had surrendered the initiative to India. By then too much damage was done by the Indian bowlers.

Afridi’s batting has fallen away in recent times unlike his bowling which seems to getting better and better like old wine. The entire campaign saw him struggle with the bat and dazzle with the ball and Mohali was witness to another of his irresponsible knocks which kind only hastened India’s winning march.

Another area where he missed the trick is asking for batting Powerplay – he should have taken it a good ten overs earlier rather than taking them at the death overs – a blunder which cost Pakistan dearly.

He also could rushed in his twelfth man to issue instructions to Misbah-ul-Haq to go after the Indian bowling rather leaving for the death overs – a final assault which never happened and Pakistan played into the hands of India.

The whole of Pakistan would be proud of the way Afridi’s men have performed at the World Cup but there would be scars that would take some time to heal – after all, overcoming a World Cup semi-final defeat is never easy, especially when you happen to lose to your arch-rivals.
Afridi’s blunders would remain in history books but Pakistan have a lot of positives to take from this marquee event!

Nevertheless, Afridi and coach Waqar Younis have found the momentum and boost that Pakistan cricket desperately needed. They have excellent bunch of dedicated players, and Pakistan cricket is safe in hands of Afridi.

Its not about being big hearted, why would Pakistani players would want to play in India, when players like Sohail Tanveer say on television, "Hinduon ke to zehniyat he aise hoti hai", how would you guys feel if an Indian player said, "Musalmanon ke zehniyat he aise hoti hai "and blah blah. Aap galiyan bhi hami ko sunaogo, phir jab paise kamana hai to mooh utha ke chale aaye. Agar Hinduon ke zehniyat ke baare main aap itne baatien jaante hain to phir to baat hi khatm ho gayi nahin?

i always said that game of cricket should stay away from politics. Cricker has nothing to do with muslaaman or hindu or pak vs india. Its just a game. Do ur team select players based on their religion.No matter how much our teams hate each others they would have to face each others in big tournment. Fans of cricket want to see them playing against each others. Your questions that they said immature and insulting

comment about india...agar money he un ko motive hota to galyaan kyoon detey and i dont think its right to say that galyaan de..media ne un ko galyaan bana diyea. I see u guys here do much more with each others but you dont stop sharing views and hav fun with opposite..

I agree that cricketers should concentrate on their cricket without involving religous or political debate and if i had my own ipl lol. I hire peoples based on their cricket performance irrespective of their land, religion etc but again its my personal opinion

^^^^
you should say this to your own cricketers not to comment about the size of other's heart and religion.

^^^^
you should say this to your own cricketers not to comment about the size of other's heart and religion.

Yes if i had dinner with afridi or if he was on this forum i must express my thoughts. At the moment i can only convey my point to small hearted indians here. Haha I would say dont always try to bring negative from his statement by ignoring his positive move

@ Raja Pakistani, did any Indian cricketer comment about Pakistani people/ Muslims? Why do the feel the need to make such comments? I don't really blame them though, I have heard the same "Hindu Baniya" comment on this very forum several times. Thats what you guys are taught, well so be it. Don't expect to get paid by those very "Hindu Baniyas" to play in a Hindu Baniya country. End of the story.

Yes if i had dinner with afridi or if he was on this forum i must express my thoughts. At the moment i can only convey my point to small hearted indians here. Haha I would say dont always try to bring negative from his staement by ignoring his positive move

In the end he is Pakistani, it was expected but at the same time he is an International Player and should have avoided commenting on such questions !! it takes nothing to comment "Pakistan is bla bla" but then our players are mature and Professional !!

Yes if i had dinner with afridi or if he was on this forum i must express my thoughts. At the moment i can only convey my point to small hearted indians here. Haha I would say dont always try to bring negative from his statement by ignoring his positive move

Why are you guys so much concerned about our boring IPL, when you have super-duper PCL(or whatever) is just around the corner (in a couple of decades ;) ) ?

Do u think really playing cricket will solve our problems??? :no:

Yes they will bring us closer but only if we enjoy only cricket of cricketers without tag of hinu player, musalmaan, pak player or indian playerz lol

Yes they will bring us closer but only if we enjoy only cricket of cricketers without tag of hinu player, musalmaan, pak player or indian playerz lol

No one in India worries about Hindu or Muslims players. All through the world cup did you ever hear Muslim Zaheer Khan, Muslim Yusuf Pathan, Sikh Harbajan, Hindu Yuvraj. Sorry but we don't like think like Sohail Tanveer.:tdown:

@ Raja Pakistani, did any Indian cricketer comment about Pakistani people/ Muslims? Why do the feel the need to make such comments? I don't really blame them though, I have heard the same "Hindu Baniya" comment on this very forum several times. Thats what you guys are taught, well so be it. Don't expect to get paid by those very "Hindu Baniyas" to play in a Hindu Baniya country. End of the story.

Yes, Gavaskar maligned Pakistan when he mentioned 26/11 before the cricket game in Mohali. Yet, you never saw his effigies being burned on the streets of Pakistan, or people condemning his comments.

Again you cannot think anything beside money so no point of discussing with you guys . Hav you ever thought why you are so special to muslims? I dont think this is one sided hate and i am sure u know that haters are from boht sides. Difference is some express hate with words. Some with their acts and some just hide it. Any way u keep ur bashing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom